• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

[BFV] Battlefield Balkan Modified Event

Local time
6:01 PM
Reaction score
Mr. Gore is right, I have never connected to that server because it always has mods that most people don't have, the Balkan mod is a great mod that recently wasn't known until the event but now half the world has it so I could invite some friends (if I have any) and your server could attract some players' attention and connect

Local time
1:01 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun

m@gic =d][b=

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
2:01 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Mati
Im not trying to "steal" players from Hello. I could sponsor this server to Hello clan for free if you like, I just want players to keep on playing this game :) Location might not be the best for US players but EU players would probably like it. @IceSkater if you are interested to run something together send me a message. Or just delete this if you think its a bad idea.

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Im not trying to "steal" players from Hello. I could sponsor this server to Hello clan for free if you like, I just want players to keep on playing this game :) Location might not be the best for US players but EU players would probably like it. @IceSkater if you are interested to run something together send me a message. Or just delete this if you think its a bad idea.
I honestly had the tab open with the response ready for LTShaun and responded over your response. 🤐 I didn't see it till now, wasn't my intention to.

To be honest we've never been really out there for modified servers, even our custom maps server back then weren't exactly it. So yourself and LTShaun are in the boat of running modded servers. ;) We'll stick to the BFV we've properly known how to support. 😅 Thank you for the offer though and I do appreciate that.

LTShaun

Regular Poster
HELLOCLAN LEADERSHIP
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
7:01 PM
Reaction score
Hi LtShaun, can you change the mod on TKO server to BFV Balkan 1991-95 Mod or BFV WW2 Extended Mod? I am sure you will get some traffic. BFV EoD Mod is just sitting idle since a few months with almost no traffic. BFV EoD is a great mod but unfortunately Hello admins didn't approve EoD mod event suggestions a few months ago and picked Balkan recently. I think Hello server has had all BFV mods in events except EoD mod.
UP AND RUNNING! BF BALKAN 91-95 SERVER IS SET UP

Local time
7:01 PM
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
Hi all!

I had this installed on one of my servers long time ago but never actually tried it. I just started it again if anyone wants to try it

Mod Server
Thanks m@gic. I played here for a while. Same map kept repeating so I Map Voted to another one. Then when the new map started I pressed Q (which glitches and kicks players in certain maps in some areas of the map). Even single player is fun. Shaun's server is limited to 20 players so I tried Good Morning Vietnam [BALKAN] server first.

Here's some footage of my Wednesday's Balkan fight:

View: https://youtu.be/V5b94hapn-4

I was hoping @Algam-🍞🐝 will join me in Balkan but after I got kicked from Balkan (because I pressed Q), I saw that he is enjoying BFV PoE Mod in Europe BFV server with another guy so I joined them for a while. Europe server has been experiencing Connection Problems since the last few months. I have contacted the admin/owner and he is in the process of some hardware upgrades. Here's that footage:

View: https://youtu.be/ADV8ynzv1x0

vdovidan

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
2:01 AM
Reaction score
Hi when I try to launch this mod it appears the following error: Please insert either BATTLEFIELD cd I installed the mod accordingly with instructions what to do?

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Hi when I try to launch this mod it appears the following error: Please insert either BATTLEFIELD cd I installed the mod accordingly with instructions what to do?
Please see the first post. It has a full guide on editing your shortcut. Please also do not double post all over.

Back