• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

[BFV] Battlefield Balkan Modified Event

Local time
2:40 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun

Notice;​

Because it is my intention to try get us to play all of the maps that Balkan has to offer, we will have a 15min map timer (adjustments may be made) to get us through all of them and to ensure that there isn't excessively long play times. Likewise, the server limit will be reduced to 32 (will be increased if we do get higher counts) to reduce the tickets available if they are excessive.

The event and mod will be play the entire weekend. Regular server maps will return from Monday night along with our normal server limit.

I will append the initial post with this news.

By the way @IceSkater , what map is the server going to start with? with bitka za vojarne or mostar?
Random, I'll click random and whichever map is at the top we start with. ;)

Djile

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Me and my firend want to play it,but i dont have crosshair and its realy hard to play without it.Anyone know the fix?

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun

Update:​

We've set our server to run the mod now! In advance of the event later on, so that everyone can tryout their games to make sure everything is working. ;)

I've set the max player count at 48 as the tickets are roughly 300/300 a side with the 15min time limit. If adjustments need to be made they will be done between map changes so as to not kick anyone.

Me and my firend want to play it,but i dont have crosshair and its realy hard to play without it.Anyone know the fix?
The mod doesn't have crosshairs, only iron sights and of course sniper scopes. ;) As Algam said, you'll need to right-click to use the iron sights.

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Small note;

Thanks to Paranoid testing it out, it appears that the 3D icons (Q) doesn't work and crashes ones game. I can only assume that the mod simply doesn't support it properly.

So please don't press Q!! 🤣 At least during the mod. Please do press Q when normal Battlefield Vietnam resumes.

Local time
7:40 PM
Reaction score
Small note;

Thanks to Paranoid testing it out, it appears that the 3D icons (Q) doesn't work and crashes ones game. I can only assume that the mod simply doesn't support it properly.

So please don't press Q!! 🤣 At least during the mod. Please do press Q when normal Battlefield Vietnam resumes.
Send me a screenshot, if it comes out to me

Djile

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
1699716781246.png

So this is normal to not have crosshair like in the picture?

Djile

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Also can anyone help with resolution,i cant change it from menu,just doesnt let me click it :p

DiscoMagpie

Forum Rookie
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
3:40 AM
Reaction score
View attachment 3200
So this is normal to not have crosshair like in the picture?
You will probably notice that the pistols have a small dot for a crosshair, it's intended for "realism" as pistols don't have iron sights, only assault rifles do so that's why they don't have crosshairs.

agathyus

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Corrupt data after loading the map

S_h_a_r_k_93

Forum Newbie
DONATOR
HELLOCLAN AFFILIATE
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Francesco
If anybody has Laufer's (creator of the Balkan MOD) contact info, please feel free to let them know about this event or PM one of the staff members here and we will contact them and invite to the event.
I've now inaugured the mod's article page, hopefully he / the mod followers (total 65) get the update and, although unlikely they will join tonight, they should be able to join the HelloClan Discord and therefore see future events like this, or perhaps play it tomorrow night.

Back