• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

[BFV] Battlefield Balkan Modified Event

LTShaun

Regular Poster
HELLOCLAN LEADERSHIP
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
7:57 PM
Reaction score
I believe @LTShaun may be setting up his server. Unfortunately we do not have another BFV server right now. :)
I do apologize that was unable to set it up on my server I’ve been working two jobs now and couldn’t find the time 😞

@IceSkater , if you want I can create an RM account for you and give you FTP access that way if you guys want a 2nd server for anything you can just use it as you see fit. Change the name, maps, mods, whatever you want.

htn

Forum Rookie
TECHNICIAN
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
1:57 AM
Reaction score

agathyus

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
the game is crashing now after loading the map

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
the game is crashing now after loading the map
You must completely remove the mod from your PC / empty recycle bin and then re-install it. Please ensure that your download is not interrupted.

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
@Norge for HIZAKI said players lose point when they get killed and then get kicked for minus score.
I didn't...make any changes that could cause that. :| Same friendly fire settings as normal...

Clearly there's bugs...

Butcher

Forum Newbie
BF1942 DESERT COMBAT ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
"Error - Corrupt Data"
:(
I had this too, repeatedly. Before this, the CD-key error came up because I didn't use the shortcut. After following each step and repeatedly trying differences between files and settings, what eventually made a difference was:

1. Adding the registry details from Jum_P from this post, correcting the path for the GAMEDIR-string
2. Making sure the capitalization of +game BfBalkan was correct
3. In Battlefield Vietnam/Mods/BfVietnam/Settings/VideoDefault.con, making sure renderer.allowAllRefreshRates was set to 1, not 0

This was all from a clean install following the most current download, with the no CD-key patch, and the files linked above from ModDB. It still took a couple of retries to get into the server. Thankfully, Ice patiently guided me through some troubleshooting.

paranoid

Forum Rookie
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
8:57 PM
Reaction score
image.png

Reactions: Mir
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Thank you to everyone that joined in on the event!

It was a great turnout on Saturday night plus the few on Sunday night!

Our server has been set back to Allmaps vanilla along with a newly randomized map rotation. ;)

Local time
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
Check out game play of several maps on Saturday. Some maps are just amazing and deserve full server with players. If we could only get more players to install this mod and have them play on events 🤦‍♂️

(See video timeline for map names to skip to other maps)

View: https://youtu.be/MvKkCN_76ac

Local time
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
I do apologize that was unable to set it up on my server I’ve been working two jobs now and couldn’t find the time 😞

@IceSkater , if you want I can create an RM account for you and give you FTP access that way if you guys want a 2nd server for anything you can just use it as you see fit. Change the name, maps, mods, whatever you want.
Hi LtShaun, can you change the mod on TKO server to BFV Balkan 1991-95 Mod or BFV WW2 Extended Mod? I am sure you will get some traffic. BFV EoD Mod is just sitting idle since a few months with almost no traffic. BFV EoD is a great mod but unfortunately Hello admins didn't approve EoD mod event suggestions a few months ago and picked Balkan recently. I think Hello server has had all BFV mods in events except EoD mod.

Local time
6:57 PM
Reaction score
Hi LtShaun, can you change the mod on TKO server to BFV Balkan 1991-95 Mod or BFV WW2 Extended Mod? I am sure you will get some traffic. BFV EoD Mod is just sitting idle since a few months with almost no traffic. BFV EoD is a great mod but unfortunately Hello admins didn't approve EoD mod event suggestions a few months ago and picked Balkan recently. I think Hello server has had all BFV mods in events except EoD mod.
¡I'm with you!

Back