• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

[BFV] Fill The Server Event

Pinky

Normal Poster
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
3:25 AM
Reaction score
1614438516235.png

Local time
10:25 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Hmmm...

It's possible that the countdown here on the site isn't doing what it should and converting the timezones for each user. Even then so, the time still seems a bit wonky. :|

Therefore, it's counting down to my time zone it seems. Which is 7pm GMT+2. but it does seem wrong.

For an accurate time, please use the "Convert time zone" option in the #event-calendar channel on our Discord server:

1614438699728.png

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
the day i decide to reinstall bfvietnam after a decade, i see this event. good fortune eh ?

Welcome back Lt. Bubo. ;) If you need any assistance, drop me a message!

Regards,
Ice

Lt. Bubo

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
rock bands have come, rock bands have gone, but rock'n'roll is gonna go on forever!

edit; im still downloading, its rather slow. in 40 mins ~ i can tell you if this client works or not :) thanks for your offer.

Last edited:

Lt. Bubo

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
are you guys playing on original cd keys? mine is not accepted :eek:

Lt. Bubo

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
is there a way to turn of the radio/chat sound that is played when people write smth? :) a quick google search didnt bring an answer. ☺ would be usefull with so many players

Lt. Bubo

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
is there a way to turn of the radio/chat sound that is played when people write smth? :) a quick google search didnt bring an answer. ☺ would be usefull with so many players
" chat.ignoreRadioAudio [1/0] - If 1, No radio sounds are played " after looking at google a little longer.

edit; sorry double post. im clearly a noob.

Yiu Shud Duk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:25 AM
Reaction score
Hi guys, This is Yiu Shud Duk. I would love to play Battlefield Vietnam again. It been years. I had it on Windows 7 and then was offered windows 10 for free. I went from windows 7 to windows 10. I didn't like it so I reverted back to windows 7 and the game would not install after that. It said try to launch the game with administrator privileges. It didn't work after I did all that. Window 7 said the game was incompatible with windows 7. I gave up and its been about 10 years since I have played the most wonderful game in the world "Battlefield Vietnam". I have been thinking about buying another computer off e-bay with window xp already installed to play the game. I just don't know if it will work. I am not the smartest guy in the world when it comes to computers. I sure do miss the game. Good to hear from the Hello Clan. Take care, Roger.

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Hi guys, This is Yiu Shud Duk. I would love to play Battlefield Vietnam again. It been years. I had it on Windows 7 and then was offered windows 10 for free. I went from windows 7 to windows 10. I didn't like it so I reverted back to windows 7 and the game would not install after that. It said try to launch the game with administrator privileges. It didn't work after I did all that. Window 7 said the game was incompatible with windows 7. I gave up and its been about 10 years since I have played the most wonderful game in the world "Battlefield Vietnam". I have been thinking about buying another computer off e-bay with window xp already installed to play the game. I just don't know if it will work. I am not the smartest guy in the world when it comes to computers. I sure do miss the game. Good to hear from the Hello Clan. Take care, Roger.
Hey!

Wow...I think I can help you. ;) I'll drop you a DM as soon as I get back to my PC later.

Great to see you are around still!

Yiu Shud Duk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:25 AM
Reaction score
Thank you but it didn't help. I have given up again just like the dozens of times before.

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Thank you but it didn't help. I have given up again just like the dozens of times before.
It should just be a case of the no-cd patch.

If you'd like, I can teamview / screenshare with you sometime and help you out. ;)

Back