• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

[BFV] Fill The Server Event

Local time
4:22 AM
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
1613814236073.png

«ßÔß»-RageVSMachine asked me a question in game chat yesterday on Friday which made me realize that many players may find it a bit confusing to figure out what time/date they should join this event in their regional time zones. So here are worldwide time of GMT+2:

Bangkok, Thailand Sun, Feb 28, 2021 at 12:00 midn ICT
Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam Sun, Feb 28, 2021 at 12:00 midn ICT
Hong Kong, Hong Kong Sun, Feb 28, 2021 at 1:00 am HKT
Tokyo, Japan Sun, Feb 28, 2021 at 2:00 am JST
Seoul, South Korea Sun, Feb 28, 2021 at 2:00 am KST

Brisbane, Australia Sun, Feb 28, 2021 at 3:00 am AEST
Adelaide, Australia Sun, Feb 28, 2021 at 3:30 am ACDT
Melbourne, Australia Sun, Feb 28, 2021 at 4:00 am AEDT

Auckland, New Zealand Sun, Feb 28, 2021 at 6:00 am NZDT
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Kyiv, Ukraine Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 7:00 pm EET
Moscow, Russia Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 8:00 pm MSK
Istanbul, Turkey Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 8:00 pm TRT

Johannesburg, South Africa Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 7:00 pm SAST

Sofia, Bulgaria Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 7:00 pm EET (GMT+2)
Helsinki, Finland Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 7:00 pm EET
Warsaw, Poland Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 6:00 pm CET
Berlin, Germany Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 6:00 pm CET
Paris, France Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 6:00 pm CET
Amsterdam, Netherlands Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 6:00 pm CET
Oslo, Norway Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 6:00 pm CET
Stockholm, Sweden Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 6:00 pm CET

Paris, France Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 6:00 pm CET
Madrid, Spain Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 6:00 pm CET
Las Palmas, Spain Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 5:00 pm WET
London, United Kingdom Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 5:00 pm GMT

Reykjavik, Iceland Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 5:00 pm GMT
Daneborg, Greenland Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 2:00 pm WGT

São Paulo, Brazil Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 2:00 pm BRT
Buenos Aires, Argentina Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 2:00 pm ART

New York, USA Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 12:00 noon EST
Toronto, Canada Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 12:00 noon EST
Madison, USA Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 11:00 am CST
Winnipeg, Canada Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 11:00 am CST
Edmonton, Canada Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 10:00 am MST
Phoenix, USA Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 10:00 am MST
Los Angeles, USA Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 9:00 am PST
Vancouver, Canada Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 9:00 am PST

Honolulu, USA Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 7:00 am HST

Please let me know if you would like me to add a missing country or time zone. Also, please let me know if there is a mistake.

Last edited:

Deadly_Hippo

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:22 AM
Reaction score
It must be 5 years since I played this game on HELLO. I randomly was watching a Vietnam War documentary this week, and remembered fun times playing BFV back in high school. So I googled to see if the server was still around. Now I see y'all are doing a Saturday event! I'm going to try to install my old BFV and get it running so I can join. It would be some serious nostalgia. I hope I can find a way to make it work on my PC.
-Hippo

Local time
10:22 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
It must be 5 years since I played this game on HELLO. I randomly was watching a Vietnam War documentary this week, and remembered fun times playing BFV back in high school. So I googled to see if the server was still around. Now I see y'all are doing a Saturday event! I'm going to try to install my old BFV and get it running so I can join. It would be some serious nostalgia. I hope I can find a way to make it work on my PC.
-Hippo

Wow, we've never met before, I think, but I remember this name from when re-doing the site.

It's awesome to see that you remembered HelloClan. :D I'm so glad that you did make the turn here!

The game works fine on Win10 devices. ;) Considering your install is the disk version, please follow the steps mentioned here: [BFV] Patching & No-CD Crack | HelloClan

You need to first patch your game from V1.2 to V1.21 and then you need to use the no-cd crack because of certain windows updates breaking the legitimate use of a disk in the drive to run the game.

Once that's done you should be good to go! ;) The no-cd crack also contains a built in patch that allows you to see some in-game servers, including ours. ;)

You may also want to take advantage of this: [BFV] Sound Fix & Custom Graphics Settings | HelloClan

If you run into any issues, please drop me a DM and I'll gladly assist.

Regards,
Ice

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Greetings everyone!

With the event bearing down, I'd like to suggest two things.

@Vmax was spot on with his suggestion, so I would like to consider turning Map Vote off during the event. I think using Friendly Fire might be a little too much, so I'd like to start with disabling Map Vote for the event weekend.

I think it would be nice if we do have a full server (which is not entirely impossible at the rate we are going), that it would be great to playthrough all of our maps with all the players. So disabling map vote I think could be beneficial. :p

Regards,
Ice

LTShaun

Regular Poster
HELLOCLAN LEADERSHIP
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
4:22 AM
Reaction score
Greetings everyone!

With the event bearing down, I'd like to suggest two things.

@Vmax was spot on with his suggestion, so I would like to consider turning Map Vote off during the event. I think using Friendly Fire might be a little too much, so I'd like to start with disabling Map Vote for the event weekend.

I think it would be nice if we do have a full server (which is not entirely impossible at the rate we are going), that it would be great to playthrough all of our maps with all the players. So disabling map vote I think could be beneficial. :p

Regards,
Ice
Yes Please ???

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Good evening everyone!

In advance of our event, I am making this announcement now. My initial post has also been edited to show's the same as that which I'm about to post.

For the event weekend only:

Server changes;

Map vote will be turned off!

The server's max player count will be pushed to 64 (this will increase the ticket count as well). This change in particular will be made tomorrow (Friday) night so that it has minimal impact on our current player count.

The backup server stands ready in case we manage to fill our main server, even with an increased player count.

Should the server be filled, there is three reserved slots for Admins to use. These are passworded and only Admins may access these slots. If they are needed, a player will be removed from the game to allow an Admin on. One player removed per reserved slot if the server is full.

---

Administration amendments:

Admins will follow a Warn & Kick policy only. Bans will only be applied if offences are extreme - i.e. serial main raping. This is not a set rule, but merely an agreement. Admins reserve the right to take necessary action to maintain a positive atmosphere during the event.

Additional lenience will be showed for possible AFK players. If the server is full however, Admins reserve the right to kick players if they do not respond when being asked if they are playing.

---

Discord:

Using Discord will be highly encouraged. However, the administration staff have been requested that, to the best of their ability, they keep players in their respective team channels.

We will not all be gathering in one channel. We must please keep to our own team channels. If you would like to catch up with specific people, you are welcome to join the general chat rooms after the event or when you have left the server.

---

See you all for the event! We may even have some special guest appearances! Stay tuned as well for some extra announcements after the event weekend. ;) I have some plans to take HelloClan in a different direction!

Regards,
Ice

Last edited:

agathyus

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Good evening everyone!

In advance of our event, I am making this announcement now. My initial post has also been edited to show's the same as that which I'm about to post.

For the event weekend only:

Server changes;

Map vote will be turned off!

The server's max player count will be pushed to 64 (this will increase the ticket count as well). This change in particular will be made tomorrow (Friday) night so that it has minimal impact on our current player count.

The backup server stands ready in case we manage to fill our main server, even with an increased player count.

Should the server be filled, there is three reserved slots for Admins to use. These are passworded and only Admins may access these slots. If they are needed, a player will be removed from the game to allow an Admin on. One player removed per reserved slot if the server is full.

---

Administration amendments:

Admins will follow a Warn & Kick policy only. Bans will only be applied if offences are extreme - i.e. serial main raping. This is not a set rule, but merely an agreement. Admins reserve the right to take necessary action to maintain a positive atmosphere during the event.

Additional lenience will be showed for possible AFK players. If the server is full however, Admins reserve the right to kick players if they do not respond when being asked if they are playing.

---

Discord:

Using Discord will be highly encouraged. However, the administration staff have been requested that, to the best of their ability, they keep players in their respective team channels.

We will not all be gathering in one channel. We must please keep to our own team channels. If you would like to catch up with specific people, you are welcome to join the general chat rooms after the event or when you have left the server.

---

See you all for the event! We may even have some special guest appearances! Stay tuned as well for some extra announcements after the event weekend. ;) I have some plans to take HelloClan in a different direction!

Regards,
Ice

100 players altogether this weekend

Pinky

Normal Poster
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
3:22 AM
Reaction score
Al, are you sure your time zone thing is accurate? By your post, the event starts at 11 AM CST today. It is 9:02 AM and the running clock at the top of this post shows the event will start in 3 hours, 57 minutes putting my start time at 1 PM today.

Back