• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

[BFV] Fill The Server Event

Local time
6:57 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
bfvserver.png
newlogo2.png
bfvevent.png

Presents

??Fill the server event!??

The time has come, HelloClan community, to prove that this game that is dearest to us is not dead! If we fill the server, I will share the screenshots and tag EA in every possible way available to me. This isn't entirely about showing EA what we're made of, it's about proving a point, that this game has a dedicated community! It is 17 years old, it has been through hell and yet it has still endured! The fact that it has this many players is already testament enough, but to drive the point home just a little bit more...let's hit 52!

Just a evening ago, we got up to 43 players. We can fill this server and by some miracle if it stays full I have the backup server ready to go should that happen!

Event date's & times:
27th - 28th February (Saturday & Sunday)
7pm (GMT+2) Onwards (player counts dependent)

HelloClan Server:

IP: 158.69.118.94
Port: 15567

Spread the word! Save the dates!

If you want to join and don't have the game, please drop me a message on our website or use the "Contact Us" form on our website. If you are on Discord, you can drop me a DM there, I am IceSkater#5440

Below is the official event flyer! Feel free to save it and share it where permitted!

See you on the battlefield soldier! Ooorah! (imagine in R-Lee Ermey voice)

bfvbg.jpeg

For the event weekend only:

Server changes;

Map vote will be turned off!

The server's max player count will be pushed to 64 (this will increase the ticket count as well). This change in particular will be made tomorrow (Friday) night so that it has minimal impact on our current player count.

The backup server stands ready in case we manage to fill our main server, even with an increased player count.

Should the server be filled, there is three reserved slots for Admins to use. These are passworded and only Admins may access these slots. If they are needed, a player will be removed from the game to allow an Admin on. One player removed per reserved slot if the server is full.

---

Administration amendments:

Admins will follow a Warn & Kick policy only. Bans will only be applied if offences are extreme - i.e. serial main raping. This is not a set rule, but merely an agreement. Admins reserve the right to take necessary action to maintain a positive atmosphere during the event.

Additional lenience will be showed for possible AFK players. If the server is full however, Admins reserve the right to kick players if they do not respond when being asked if they are playing.

---

Discord:

Using Discord will be highly encouraged. However, the administration staff have been requested that, to the best of their ability, they keep players in their respective team channels.

We will not all be gathering in one channel. We must please keep to our own team channels. If you would like to catch up with specific people, you are welcome to join the general chat rooms after the event or when you have left the server.

Last edited:

Pinky

Normal Poster
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
11:57 PM
Reaction score
I have it in my calendar. My Tandy TRS-80 Model 1 is ready for the action.

I enjoy using Discord. I wonder if we could devise a way of keeping players who are on the same teams in the right channels? I know the game will force even balance and that really screws things up in Discord as I must hear Paranoid's carrying-on about his RPG kills.

Local time
6:57 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
I have it in my calendar. My Tandy TRS-80 Model 1 is ready for the action.

I enjoy using Discord. I wonder if we could devise a way of keeping players who are on the same teams in the right channels? I know the game will force even balance and that really screws things up in Discord as I must hear Paranoid's carrying-on about his RPG kills.

Thank you sir!

Unfortunately, users will need to manually put themselves in the correct channels. I don't think people would appreciate being yanked out their channel into the correct channel all of a sudden by a moderator either. :( As that would have been my suggestion.

Regards,
Ice

BigBuds

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:57 PM
Reaction score
I'll do my best to drop in, though this thing does start at 2am my time. I'll drop in either way just at the wrong time most likely, lol.

Nitrofish

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
12:57 AM
Reaction score
I wonder if we dare turn map vote off and Friendly fire on :D

I'd love it but man I can't help but think that's a ticking time bomb! hahaha

Back