• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Where are you from?????

MaximumD2

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
4:17 AM
Reaction score
United States>Illinois>Galesburg... Ghetto....

Gerald_Oliver13

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
5:17 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Gerald Oliver
MaximumD2 said:
United States>Illinois>Galesburg... Ghetto....

lol, cool, A lot of variety so far, I'm still going to wait for more responses though.

GI 4Ever

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Ajax, just east of Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Col. Hannibal Smith

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
4:17 AM
Reaction score
Spring Hill, Kansas (just south of Olathe Kansas w
Real Name
John Lennon
The United States of America
Kansas
Kansas City-(moved)
Current Location-Spring Hill, go to school in Louisburg (4A STATE CHAPS AT FOOSBALL [ISH DA DEVIL!])
figure out that there algebra math geniuses :p

Blackhawk

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
10:17 AM
Reaction score
I am from germany, Lower Saxony :)

Cpl.AJ

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
12:17 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Anthony So
Col. Hannibal Smith said:
Well, I'm from Kansas, so don't mess with me. Several of our nation's best came from this area. General and president Dwight D. Eisenhower, ,Missouri native, President and WWI veteran Harry S. Truman, Heroine (yeah I know hah hah, we're all just a bunch of 6th graders), and world class pilot Amelia Earhart. Missouri native and General of the American Expeditionary Force in Europe in 1917-1918 John J. Pershing. James "Jimmy Bond" (world class musician who almost was in the rock band Kansas but didn't rise to quite that big of fame. More of a local legend. passed away in March. Please have a moment of silence the day after you read this because I knew him sorta well and have respect for your elders and the parted). Internationally known Missouri-Kansas native, and the last WWI veteran, Frank Woodruff Buckles (as you also know, passed away Februrary 22, 2011, or did you know? also please have a moment of silence the day after you read this. and then have another for all our WWI veterans of the past). there are more. Kansas also was a spark that ignited the war of brother against brother (the civil war). that was because of imbalance between slave and free states. plus the civil war technically started a good decade before the nation divided, and that was with pro-slavery guerrilla forces from Missouri and anti-slavery guerrillas from Kansas (Bushwhackers and Jayhawkers). So we have had QUITE an important role in our nation's history. Think twice if u ever diss Kansas.
Dont forget: dorthy is from kansas ^^

Gerald_Oliver13

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Gerald Oliver
Well, I guess I have enough info to work with now. But please anyone that has not yet posted, please do so. :)
Again your Home country and State or Provence
And were you live now.
Its really cool that we are such a divers community from so many different places and cultures. :D Go HelloClan!!! thumbsup0

Gerald_Oliver13

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Gerald Oliver
Cool, so far (only going on the data that people responded with) we have members from 14 different countries I think and 28 different states or provinces 11or 12 of those from the US.

FLOWERPOWER

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Gerry
The Name is Gerry and your Welcome to call me by my name during gaming. I'm from Toronto Ontario Canada where our National Mascot Is the Beaver....Oh Canada, we Love our Beaver...:p. Already met up with Joe (2Bad4U) a few times for a cup of Tim Hortons Coffee. What a small world. We are just a short drive apart. Seeya all out there. Keep the Peace V, Spread the Love.....with a slug or 2 :)

KyleLawes

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
FLOWERPOWER said:
The Name is Gerry and your Welcome to call me by my name during gaming. I'm from Toronto Ontario Canada where our National Mascot Is the Beaver....Oh Canada, we Love our Beaver...:p. Already met up with Joe (2Bad4U) a few times for a cup of Tim Hortons Coffee. What a small world. We are just a short drive apart. Seeya all out there. Keep the Peace V, Spread the Love.....with a slug or 2 :)

TDOT!

Back