• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Where are you from?????

BigPinkPig

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
7:15 PM
Reaction score
Lives in: Left Bfv and -[HELLO]- <--- wtf???

Cpl.AJ

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
9:15 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Anthony So
I was origianlly born in Guam and raised there for 7 years then i moved to Honolulu Hawaii in 2004! (i am the only Hello clan member in existence to be from Hawaii)

SgtStubbs

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
1:15 PM
Reaction score
I wonder were Kurk lives and what they teach him in school with all his interesting views on life and people.

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
2:15 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
USA, New York, Islip (The little island under the main land of NY)

Col. Hannibal Smith

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Spring Hill, Kansas (just south of Olathe Kansas w
Real Name
John Lennon
Well, I'm from Kansas, so don't mess with me. Several of our nation's best came from this area. General and president Dwight D. Eisenhower, ,Missouri native, President and WWI veteran Harry S. Truman, Heroine (yeah I know hah hah, we're all just a bunch of 6th graders), and world class pilot Amelia Earhart. Missouri native and General of the American Expeditionary Force in Europe in 1917-1918 John J. Pershing. James "Jimmy Bond" (world class musician who almost was in the rock band Kansas but didn't rise to quite that big of fame. More of a local legend. passed away in March. Please have a moment of silence the day after you read this because I knew him sorta well and have respect for your elders and the parted). Internationally known Missouri-Kansas native, and the last WWI veteran, Frank Woodruff Buckles (as you also know, passed away Februrary 22, 2011, or did you know? also please have a moment of silence the day after you read this. and then have another for all our WWI veterans of the past). there are more. Kansas also was a spark that ignited the war of brother against brother (the civil war). that was because of imbalance between slave and free states. plus the civil war technically started a good decade before the nation divided, and that was with pro-slavery guerrilla forces from Missouri and anti-slavery guerrillas from Kansas (Bushwhackers and Jayhawkers). So we have had QUITE an important role in our nation's history. Think twice if u ever diss Kansas.

SgtStubbs

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
We didn't need the history of military leaders of your state but thankyou. spongebob0

Gerald_Oliver13

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Gerald Oliver
OK well thank you very much for those of you that have replied so far. Its really cool to see how diverse our Clan is and the # of global areas represented by HelloClan, but a couple of you did not provide usable info. And I noticed there are many more post views than replies. It only takes a couple of seconds to respond, and again please provide this info

"Home Country"
"Home State"
"Home City"

And while its not necessary but would provide better stats if you also provided your current location if it is different from the above.
And thank you again to all of you that have responded.

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
8:15 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
Sweden
Småland
Jönköping

Gerald_Oliver13

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Gerald Oliver
Cool, I'd still like to get more responses, 36 or something out over 250 views is not so good. I guess a lot of them may not be member. :) Any way so far a good little chunk of the globe is covered, impressive. I'm going to wait for more responses.

Valkyrie

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
chris
United States
Alabama
Huntsville

S

Soldier

CommandoBeta said:
The Netherlands
Noord-Brabant
Eindhoven

"Eindhoven", you know the football club (for you americans soccer ;) ) ESV Eindhoven ;) :) ?

Back