• Only Administrators may post here. If you want to appeal your ban, please do so in the Appeal Your Ban section.
  • Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Cristian Abel Banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abel

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
2:30 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
CA
I dont know, but I think, Mr Flower, deep inside, is taking a shine on me, as a friend. Time will tell.

Abel

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
CA
One last thing Mr Flower. Yes, you are a nice guy.

FLOWERPOWER

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
9:30 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Gerry
«ßÔß» FLÔWERPÔWER [CL] Is friends and friendly with everyone even though I know some might not like me.
Yes, I can say that you and I have had funny chats in game but you need to start listening to the Admins.
You can NOT ignore their requests and just like I Do, you MUST Follow the rules.
I am sure that you have seen other players type in CAPS by mistake and that you have seen them type right after that, "OOPS, sorry about the Caps"
That's what I Call respect and I personally will expect the same from you, Respect.
Able, think about this for one moment. If Every player acted like you do in game, this would not be a fun game.
It certainly isn't a fun game for me when players don't behave.
I'm Human and want to play too.
Don't make me work please.
Thank you

FLOWERPOWER

Abel

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
CA
1487366_620566218021141_1691256800_n.jpg

bloodbath311

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
8:30 PM
Reaction score
Everyone, just for the record I was not the one to place Cristian Abel on a one day ban. I did, however, kick from the server prior to his one day ban which Flower handed down.

If It's a one day ban an official notice does not need to be made (from what I've been told and read). Anything over one day and, yes, we file a report and post it here.

I agree with Abel's one day ban. He is constantly insulting and antagonizing people. If Abel can just play the game and have fun, he's a good kid. I have nothing personal against Abel or anyone.

Again, though, I did NOT place him on a one day ban. That ban expires later today (3/24/14). I only kicked Abel prior to his ban.

Thank you and goodnight! :cool:

bloodbath311

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
8:30 PM
Reaction score
Oh yeah... Abel please listen to Flower and other admins. Don't insult people and just play your game and have fun. No PUTO, PUTA, etc... Just play your game and have fun.

...this 2nd show gonna cost y'all a dollar.

I ain't cheap! But I can be had. -Romancing The Stone(r) :lol:

FLOWERPOWER

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
9:30 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Gerry
Cristian Abel said:
U CHEAT. I DONT HAVE A PROVE CAUSE I DONT HAVE XFIRE INSTALLED IN MY PC. ONCE I INSTALL IT ILL SHOW THIS SERVER YOUR BAD WAYS.

All Admins have XFire and trust me, Toxic has been Observed many times by many Admins and Players and no one can bring evidence forth of him cheating. Maybe he is using a magnifing glass like you should and suggested for yourself about typing in Caps.

FLOWERPOWER

Abel

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
CA
Can I play Daddy?

Abel

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
CA
Why cant I see videos or images when I post a replay? Can someone explain me that? I see links only

Abel

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
CA
Hi. I meant to see the image and the video here. Not a link
example from utube

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOVV1ZdON_E[/youtube]

see? I dont see the thumbnail image of the video

example with image

url

cant see image

Abel

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
CA
Blood, I meant nothing by it.

FBC

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Cristian Abel said:
Hi. I meant to see the image and the video here. Not a link
example from utube

c
see? I dont see the thumbnail image of the video

example with image

url

cant see image
Oh I see what you mean. I had this problem before so just remove the "s" in the https

without the "s" in the https it would look like this:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOVV1ZdON_E[/youtube]

And for the thumbnail picture:
url

Abel

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
CA
Thank you deadly. Now I love you!!!!

Abel

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
CA
Vietnam Music
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUpBSvN1a50[/youtube]

mRoRange

Regular Poster
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
7:30 PM
Reaction score
bloodbath311 said:
Cristian Abel said:
Can I play Daddy?

Statements like this are not helping you or your cause, Abel. Don't poke the bear. ;)

Yea , Play Daddy Blood and get the paddle out ! some kids never learn.

He TK's me the other night and I tell him wtf ? He say's you didn't get out of the way.

See what happens when you try to be nice. I think he likes the atten of being bad so he can post threads how he was wronged by the universe and only he is innocent.

Another me vs the world drama queen.

Triva: Who was the last me vs the world dram queen ?

Abel

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
CA
Leave Blood outta this. I thought vc was going to take huey, used the tank and destroyed it, but you as usual got in the middle and got killed. It was an accident. Then you started to harass me non stop all night about me being a drama queen.
ps: Minutes before I TKed him, he was trolling me about my behavior. Do this, do that...or else...

Local time
3:30 AM
Reaction score
Christian, you really should just start behaving. What other server are you going to game in when the inevitable happens?? Don't get banned again man, you just need to stop typing to people and responding to anyone, period.
Whatever it is, trouble seems to find you, or you bring it with you wherever you go. Arguing with the admins is not a good way to start off after a fresh ban... It wont take long before you find yourself back in the mud.
Straighten up and remain a part of the HELLO community. Or Continue as you are, and see where it leads you.
I'm just saying from experience, you are on a fast track to another ban. Only they'll probably make it longer next time. Just saying man...Think before you act.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back