• Only Administrators may post here. If you want to appeal your ban, please do so in the Appeal Your Ban section.
  • Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Cristian Abel Banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abel

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
2:42 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
CA
TOXIC, PLEASE STOP LIYING. YES, MR FLOWER AND BLOOD WARNED AND PUNISHED ME WHEN I DESERVED IT. ADMINS, IVE NEVER EVER INSULTED THIS GUY. HE OBVIOUSLY HATES ME CAUSE I KICKED HIS ASS.

Abel

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
CA
PLAYERS INSULTED BY Cristian Abel:

1)THE BEST PLAYER OF ALL TIMES. (COCKY SOB. CHEATS NONSTOP)
2)HELLSFURY (HE MAKES SARCASTIC COMMENTS ABOUT ME. ALSO CHEATS)
3)EL DIABLO (INSULTS ME IN SPANISH)
4)ASHOGUN...(CHEATS NONSTOP)
5)KAIBIL (INSULTS ME IN SPANISH)
6)MR AK47 (INSULTS ME AND CHEATS)
7)Redarmy (INSULTS ME WITHOUT JUSTIFICATION) EVERY TIME I SAY SOMETHING, HE SAYS "fffffuuuuuuuuu"

mRoRange

Regular Poster
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
7:42 PM
Reaction score
Cristian Abel said:
TOXIC, PLEASE STOP LIYING. YES, MR FLOWER AND BLOOD WARNED AND PUNISHED ME WHEN I DESERVED IT. ADMINS, IVE NEVER EVER INSULTED THIS GUY. HE OBVIOUSLY HATES ME CAUSE I KICKED HIS ASS.

lol , I appreciate your honesty.

Lets stop this ok, who you lit up is not important. Today it's you and the next day it's "player X"

Overall we want 3 things from you:

1. For you to play here on Hello server, that's it.
2. Have fun , make some friends , and get along with a multitude of diversity.
(and I know that's not always easy)
3. Follow the rules.

Christian, I don't dislike you but don't call me out on crap you don't really know the answer to.
If you say " Hi " to me when you sign on I guarantee I will acknowledge you and its not fake.
But I don't hate you that's for sure, and I don't even really know you. I just know your a bad boy, lol.

Here is my xfire handle: mrorange3

If you have a real in-game issue and you are getting wronged by somebody or just want to chat , ping me.

Its that simple thumbsup0

Abel

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
CA
I WAS RESPONDING TOXICS COMMENT. ORANGE, I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT YOU. YOU ARE SO TOUCHY. JESUS!!!!
BTW, I TRIED INSTALL THAT CRAP XFIRE PROGRAM AND DOES NOT WORK PROPERLY. I TRIED SEVERAL TIMES. BUT AS U MAY KNOW, I LIVE IN THE THIRD WORLD, SO BEAR WITH ME. ak471

Abel

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
CA
NO WONDER. I SAW THAT COMMING. IM BEING HONEST. WHEN DID I LIE ABOUT MY INSULTINGS?
YES I CALLED MR AK47 "MR P" REPEATEDLY, CAUSE HE SAID HOMOSEXUAL TO ME, AND I WAS KICKED FOR THAT. HES PLAYING VICTIM. SINCE THEN I DONT INSULT THIS DOUBLE PERSONALITY GUY ANYMORE. AND I WAS SORRY FOR MY CONDUCT UNBECOMING.

GI 4Ever

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
9:42 PM
Reaction score
Cristian we want you to play on our server but sometimes you just have to ignore what the other Assholes, I mean people, who say stupid stuff.

Nobody likes bullies and ASSHOLES, but I bet you can take like a Man and not degrade yourself to their level.

Are u on X-Fire? If so add my as friend, gi4ever

Take care and see u on the battlefield soldier!!!

Abel

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
CA
THANK U GI 4EVER. BUT IM KICKED. DONT KNOW FOR HOW LONG. U SHOULD PUT A LIST ABOUT IT. SO WE DONT HAVE TO POST COMMENTS OR QUESTION BOTHERING OTHER PEOPLE.

Hellsfury99

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I'm on this list? Cristian you troll me every game I kill you accusing me of cheating and then start with the cursing. I used to be sarcastic AFTER you accused or cursed but of late I really haven't said a thing. Last night was a perfect example. You kept going and going and I responded with nothing and then you got kicked...

The thing is you are level headed and reasonable now but once you are in game and you die a couple times you come undone. It's like clockwork....and for the record I don't cheat. Never have...never will.....

Abel

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
CA
THE SARCASTIC SPAWNKILLER HELLSFURY IS TALKING AND ALSO PLAYING VICTIM AS USUAL. YESTERDAY ADMIN ON DUTY MISINTERPRETED MY JOKE AND KICKED ME. I WASNT INSULTING.

Hellsfury99

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Now it's spawnkilling? That's funny it was cheating a second ago....

Local time
3:42 AM
Reaction score
GI 4Ever said:
Cristian we want you to play on our server but sometimes you just have to ignore what the other Assholes, I mean people, who say stupid stuff.

Nobody likes bullies and ASSHOLES, but I bet you can take like a Man and not degrade yourself to their level.

Are u on X-Fire? If so add my as friend, gi4ever

Take care and see u on the battlefield soldier!!!

GI, I would Certainly hope that you are not insinuating that I am an asshole, and that I, OR others bully this guy.
As it looks to me you have clearly chosen a side in this, and are defending a person that was recently banned for insulting and trolling.
As you speak so fondly to him and 'taking care' maybe you should look into the logs and see how much he really 'appreciates' Everyone in the server. This kid is a non stop insulting troll, who Continues to blame other people for his actions.
I for one have Never trolled this guy, or insulted him as he sais I have. He sais I have called him homosexual and such bs.... funny thing is these are HIS insults towards me, Mr. P = Mr. Puta or in Spanish = Mr. Bitch, or Mr. homosexual= Mr. Gay... I had to Repeatedly ask admins to warn him for insulting and trolling me and others.
I have Personally watched his verbal assaults on Many regulars, such as Mr. Orange, Hellsfury, Flowerpower, Myself, and Many many more.... these are just a COUPLE of the regulars that are constantly insulted by him.
I Truly didn't want to make a stink of this, however when certain People Defend him, and come to his aid, and tell him HE is the one being wronged, I have a big problem with that. Ignorant statements like that show you do not know who this guy is or how he speaks to people in HELLO server. He knows good and well what hes saying, who hes insulting, when hes doing it, and yet here he sits and makes excuses for his actions as someone elses faults.
He deserved his ban, I would Certainly hope you are not defending him, since you truly know Nothing about his actions.

Abel

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
CA
U CHEAT. I DONT HAVE A PROVE CAUSE I DONT HAVE XFIRE INSTALLED IN MY PC. ONCE I INSTALL IT ILL SHOW THIS SERVER YOUR BAD WAYS.

FLOWERPOWER

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
9:42 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Gerry
You are lucky that I'm a nice guy and to have been banned for only 1 day and not 3 days for the 2nd time in 2 days for the same reason.
You were Lucky that I'm a nice guy and that I lifted your 1st day ban a bit early because I keeped seeing you trying to join the game.
I have officialy, warned you in Yellow letters many times that I don't want you to use the words "PUTO" "PUTA" or anything else that might suggest that same word.
When you call someone Mr P, I can't say much about it because officialy it doesn't mean anything but, When Mr P AKA Mr AK 47 sends me a 3 mile long complaint about you calling him Mr "P" all the time, He Knows and so do I what you are calling him because you used to call him Mr PUTO before and I warned you about it so you changed it to Mr P after that, I said to you that I want 100 % no insults coming by you to anyone.
Right after I warned you, you started calling Hellsfury, HellsPuti right after I warned you again in Yellow writing, to stop doing this.
I Repeat, Your Lucky I'm a nice guy and that you pnly got a 1 day ban 2nd time round.

FLOWERPOWER

PS: Regarding you, typing in CAPS all the time because as you stated you have bad eyesight Is NOT a good excuse for me. It looks like when other people chatting TO YOU in lower case, you can answer the just fine.
You Might have bad eyesight but I DO NOT And I don't have to read all the Bull Crap you type in chat In CAPS.
Do we understand eachother here? I AM NOT BLIND. I DO NOT NEED TO READ IN CAPS.
I Like to believe that Caps are reserved for Admins and that should be the rule, so they can get peoples attention when a general message goes out to the general public during game play.
NO MORE CAPS, ABLE !

B

BlackHawk0012

toxic2 said:
Cristian Abel said:
U CHEAT. I DONT HAVE A PROVE CAUSE I DONT HAVE XFIRE INSTALLED IN MY PC. ONCE I INSTALL IT ILL SHOW THIS SERVER YOUR BAD WAYS.
I rest my case.

²
Agree with toxic here.
Toxic, dont you agree that he cant say he "will install a hack and show you how it is?"

LOLCODE.jpg

Look,we need pb on guys.This is getting out of hand.

Abel

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
CA
See? Everybody is against me. Mr FLOWER u r a disappointment. I thought we were friends. now this. Unfair. They insulted me non stop man. Now I have to type in small letters. Its hard to me doing this. You have no consideration. I saw You as a father to me. I did wrong
please provide a magnifier glass next time please.

Abel

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
CA
And Mr Flower calls me Able, like many people do (those against me), neaning unable, and then they want respect after that. Hipocrites!!!!

Abel

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
CA
Also Mr Flower jokes about Toxic. He says Mr P AKA Mr AK47. Clearly hes joking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back