• Only Administrators may post here. If you want to appeal your ban, please do so in the Appeal Your Ban section.
  • Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Cristian Abel Banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abel

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
2:29 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
CA
HELLO "HELLO PEOPLE". I WAS KICKED TODAY. I GUESS CAUSE I INSULTED SOMEONE. THAT SOMEONE, A TEAMMATE, SHOT ME FROM BEHIND AND I INSULTED HIM FOR DOING SO. HOW LONG IM GONNA BE BANNED? I DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY.

Max

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
3:29 AM
Reaction score
According to bloodbath you were banned for 1 day because of chatspamming. If you get warned, kicked and then banned you shouldn't be surpriced.

Abel

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
CA
THANK YOU. BLOODBATH IS A NICE GUY. I DONT HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST HIM.

Abel

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
CA
? UTUBEVIDEO DOESNT SHOW? DONT KNOW WHY. TELL ME WHAT IM DOING WRONG.
malvinas3.jpg

Abel

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
CA
ANYWAY, JUST WATCH THE MOVIE. ITS SPECTACULAR.

mRoRange

Regular Poster
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
7:29 PM
Reaction score
Cristian Abel said:
? UTUBEVIDEO DOESNT SHOW? DONT KNOW WHY. TELL ME WHAT IM DOING WRONG.

I am very surprised at your reaction from the temp ban. I was not on when it happened but the logs over this weekend will show you have been pretty outspoken and in mode of challenging and your disapproval of quite a few players, the map being on at the time and disruptive comments to many on the server.

For once grow and stop it, I agree Bloodbath should follow up and post something here but don't act like you have zero to do with it. Most of us Admins have a ton patience with you and its coming to end very quickly moving forward. You want to push it and act like you don't know what anyone's talking about it ? Then if you keep it up, prepare to be banned more often with an explanation and frequency.

If this game is frustrating you to the point of being hostile to every situation you encounter , you may need to take a break.

Abel

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
CA
Put a sock in it.
DID U LIKE THE MOVIE? YES OR NOT? WHY?
And this?
Moderator Edit
Image removed, please read the forum guidelines.

Abel

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
CA
I KNOW, MRORANGE, THAT U R STILL PISSED OFF. AND EVERYTHING U R SAYING IS BULLSHIT. EVERYBODY INSULTS EVERYBODY. WHEN I INSULT, EVERYBODY PICKS ON ME, SIMPLY CAUSE I DONT BELONG TO YOUR CLAN, SPECIALLY U ORANGE. AND YES BLOOD IS A NICE GUY. YOU ARE NOT A NICE GUY. U R A RESENTFUL, LIAR, PATHETIC TROLL, LIKE JUANO DELLTOYA. ANOTHER TRAITOR. ARE U GONNA KICK ME SPEAKING MY MIND?.

Abel

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
CA
BLACKHAWK, ANOTHER INTOLERANT TROLL.

mRoRange

Regular Poster
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
7:29 PM
Reaction score
Cristian Abel said:
I KNOW, MRORANGE, THAT U R STILL PISSED OFF. AND EVERYTHING U R SAYING IS BULLSHIT. EVERYBODY INSULTS EVERYBODY. WHEN I INSULT, EVERYBODY PICKS ON ME, SIMPLY CAUSE I DONT BELONG TO YOUR CLAN, SPECIALLY U ORANGE. AND YES BLOOD IS A NICE GUY. YOU ARE NOT A NICE GUY. U R A RESENTFUL, LIAR, PATHETIC TROLL, LIKE JUANO DELLTOYA. ANOTHER TRAITOR. ARE U GONNA KICK ME SPEAKING MY MIND?.

I don't give a rat's ass what you think of me and outside of 2 seconds first of all.
I reset my feelings and attitude every time I come back on the server and give people another chance all the time.

However, when you play nice and fair your a lot better player to be around and I don't mind you at all.

But, when your in problem child mode, I cant wait until you leave like many others.
You decide on how you want to be treated, its all up to how you carry yourself.
Don't blame people on how you get treated, that's a cop out.

A. 

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
speaking your mind? yea, that can get you banned unless you learn to control your bitching and insulting...

B

BlackHawk0012

Post by A. » March 17th, 2014, 12:18 am

Yea, just like its common sense not to rape mains if everyone hates it... and I would not wonder why people threaten me or speak shit about me if I do. Its not hard to work out even with average IQ...

These guys act like they fell from the sky and everyone just attacks them for nothin... if they want to be hated, I will give them my fair share

Abel

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
CA
U MAKE ME SICK ORANGE. DID U LIKE THE MOVIE?

Abel

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
CA
FOR U BLACKHAWK.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW1UhKH8zuY[/youtube]

GI 4Ever

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
9:29 PM
Reaction score
Cristian, most time you're a pain in the ASS!!!

you swear too much, and trash talk too much. I'd advise you to chill out for a while.

It's great to have you play on our server, but you must remember to respect other players. It's in the rules.
You can't just "speak your mind"

If someone is trolling you, for example, report it to an admin or post it in "Player Complaints" with evidence and it will get delt with.

Even in forums, you can't just "speak your mind". There's a limit and then kicked!

"We need you to comply, Soldier!" Let's do this the easy way.

If not, I'll ban your ASS for 6 months!!!!!!!!!THEN FOR GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that what you want?

"One must show constraint with their tongue" JM

P.S. AND Yes, I'm an Administrator "^"

Abel

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
CA
CAN I PLAY NOW? :tired:

Abel

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
CA
SO IM KICKED FOR HOW LONG THIS TIME?

Local time
Reaction score
No doubt....I agree with Orange and GI....
I was not even going to add to this, and was content to allow him to dig his own hole and lay in it, but since people are adding their opinions I will also add that everytime I am in the server with him, I am one of his constant targets for insulting and trolling. I didn't feel the need to make a topic about him even tho he is consistently on me in the server. Flower and Blood have warned him Multiple times for trolling and insulting, so I felt no need to pile more on the heap. In short Ill just add that the Only things he does say in the server are Negative/Insulting, and quite abrasive. I am sure he was banned for his behavior a few months back. Its quite possible he needs to be reminded that playing in HELLO server is a privelage, not a right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back