• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Server password information

citywok

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:06 PM
Reaction score
Re: Server password

Hello, Please add me to the list.
Thank you,
Sincerely,
Ich sehe....danke!

deadguy

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score

SUNKASANKA want password

El Alamein

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
2:06 PM
Reaction score

Hey guys,
This is The Deadliest Warrior (I had to put a different user name because apparently "The Deadliest Warrior" is too long... go figure).
Anyway, I'm just requesting access to the server password. I had no idea that crazy stuff was going on. Sucks that it's come to this, but glad to see that active measures are being taken to protect the game and the server.

Cain

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score

Thanks for putting me on the list but I still do not see a PW in the "hidden text" box.

peteware

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score

have put bfv server up on my home server if anyone wants to give it a try 82.16.244.102 15567
ps im ^V^

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan

El Alamein said:
Hey guys,
This is The Deadliest Warrior (I had to put a different user name because apparently "The Deadliest Warrior" is too long... go figure).
Anyway, I'm just requesting access to the server password. I had no idea that crazy stuff was going on. Sucks that it's come to this, but glad to see that active measures are being taken to protect the game and the server.

You've been added to the list and should be able to see the password on the first post.

Sgt. MuscleFish said:
I need my BFV

You've also been added to the list and should now be able to see the password in the main post.

Regarding the downtime:

I apologise for the lack of communication but I knew nothing more than you guys. 30 minutes after it occurred (I gave them some time to fix it...) I submitted a support ticket. 6 hours later (it's still unanswered) we finally get back up, and now that I can actually access the server files and our admin program, it seems the machine we run off is out of disk space. (Not our fault, very few files get kept on it.) As such, the server was unable to start up...

But, we're back up and running now. :)

Again, I apologise for the downtime.

tokuman

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score

hi,

password please.

thanks.

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan

tokuman said:
hi,

password please.

thanks.

Hey,

You're going to have to provide me with some more information as what I have so far matches no-one that's ever played on our server.

In-game name? Your keyhash, not your cd-key, sent to me by PM (under my name on the right, tiny "PM" icon. Just paste it after the [/quote]) using this tool: http://www.moddb.com/games/battlefield- ... key-hasher ?

Once that's done I can get you set up.

Whiter

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:06 AM
Reaction score

I can't see a password, can you add me to the list? where on this post is it?

hard_rice

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
1:06 PM
Reaction score

My name is listed as Hard_rice on the list the one I use for the game is hard_rice. No capitol H. Maybe when I registered I spelled it wrong on accident. I cannot see the new pass word. my e mail is

Back