• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

360° §pirit

Status
Not open for further replies.

»RoA«Geoff

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
5:01 PM
Reaction score
Ok. Finally found this general shit.
Admins, you ban my member will for 'hacking' when I found out §pirit hacks, she uses a map hack. I have proof of this and so do you but yet you don't ban him. I ask you this, are you going to let him hack and not ban him????

Mr.Beezly

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Dakota Matthie
Show us the proof then....

FBC

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
She was bs.... will on USA side going down on the stair at Saigon 1968 then she quickly turned around crouch jump thing and shot ak at him. I was standing right next to spirit! But that wasn't enough. It time to show proofs :/

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
7:01 PM
Reaction score
»SnS«Cdr.snake said:
Ok. Finally found this general shit.
Admins, you ban my member will for 'hacking' when I found out §pirit hacks, she uses a map hack. I have proof of this and so do you but yet you don't ban him. I ask you this, are you going to let him hack and not ban him????

Who are you addressing here? I for one don't have evidence of that. Please provide us evidence in the form of a video, taken in the HELLO server (so that we can confirm that it's indeed Spirit and not a namefaker).

»RoA«Geoff

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
She wasn't using the name spirit at the time. She was using apachy.

mRoRange

Regular Poster
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
10:01 AM
Reaction score
She plays under the name Apathy.

I never accuse anyone of hacking or whine when I get killed by a tube or heli but I am chiming in on this topic. I am pretty sure she uses map hacks. One thing Ive noticed over the last few months is she has gotten a lot better real quick. I have no issue with anybody upgrading their skills, but when you jump around every corner and always win compared to the way you played just a couple of months ago, I don’t think so. When its heads up with her & I ( face to face) I kill her 90% of the time , when she finds me on the map I die 90% of time. It usually happens your just cruising through a map and when you turn the corner your dead and shes waiting for you every time. I don’t have proof but some of the better players on this server don’t kill me 90% of time coming around a blind corner or door consistently.
Im sure she turns it of & on , so it will be tough to catch her, but just 2 months ago on 360 server she would bitch me out for hacking when I repeatedly kill her. Now she got 500% better in 30-45 days.

She’s always in position standing and aiming when you walk up. That’s pretty good anticipation, physic or a hack, its one of the three.

I would watch her, she plays in the evenings PST.

mRoRange

Regular Poster
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Its real easy to spot Spirit using a different name. When you see repeated whining and crying after she dies like these exact words" sure pro, noob , right, hack much , lag, lucky shot and she has recently graduated in using " gay ass nigger, " when she gets real frustrated from dying now.

Its real easy , she uses these whiny words religiously every time she dies, its no secret or mystery.
Ive never seen anyone with as bad sportsman's ship ever.

You guys need to look into this , when you have a chance and join game under alias. Its very easy to spot her crying. So you will know when shes using an alias...

Don't take my word for it , check it out.

»RoA«Geoff

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
It makes me sick how you 'Admins' Have evidence but don't do anything..

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
6:01 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
»SnS«Cdr.snake said:
It makes me sick how you 'Admins' Have evidence but don't do anything..

Then do what both, Beta and Seabear above have asked and give us the proof you apparently have as per this:

»SnS«Cdr.snake said:
I have proof of this

I have nothing. As far as I know, the other admins have nothing. Yet you apprently do, and instead of giving it to us you are just saying how bad we are for doing "nothing" about something which we have no proof about...

S

Spirit

Exactly. We've been training ever since I got into 360. Plus I got theses new kickass headphones not to long ago. Its a hole different ball game with headphones on. Hey orange maybe you should get headphones cuz you suck killing me around the corners ;)

mRoRange

Regular Poster
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
toxic2 said:
spirit cheating, or training with toxy for the last year.
i would have to see it myself to believe that shes cheating.

:roll:

So you were there and you know for sure she didn't , thanks for the feedback.

Well here's my opinion on her and you.

Well I will give you credit for one thing in training her, shes a crying , whining bish like you.
You guys share the same crying behavior after every single death and change names as often almost.

Just what the server needs more cry babies , how about showing support for the server instead of spreading bad habits like a virus. In my book bitchin after every death and making a negative or back handed comment after every single death is un-sportsman like. Also , grow up the game came out almost 10 years ago, that's so redundant and a waste of chat. You guys say your all pros , but do see you basketball , baseball, football players make cheap comments after every play against them ? No you don't.

Your clan is so pro , why don't you teach and train your recruits to have class and sportsmanship, instead of acting like smug wantabe pro gamers that don't offering anything but complaining and name calling. In fact where's the 360 server and why don't the pros just play there ? Then there would be zero noobs and zero crying and whining, right ? A large group of 360's would mean all pros , zero issues, and zero weapons crying ?

Keep hiding tox, the server is better off imo ... dig the hole a little deeper. Because you and Spirits behavior just spreads to other players and they start whining after every death.

You two really think telling every single player while you guys are on that they are noobs , non- pros are really going to change the game ? You guys just ad spam chat & hard drive space. Nobody is going to change because of you two silly ass comments. So give everyone a break and just play the game and minus the endless crying after every death , really what does it accomplish ?

And lastly , a " Pro " has to put somebody down and call them a name for what weapon they used ?
Where does it say on my box or anyone else's game box that Tox & Spirits crying spam chat comes with the game. I have played with some very good players over the 15 years in various games and the best of the best don't act you guys and they sure don't have to say they are pro's. Their game play and character speaks for themselves.

That's more being a bully , because you force the rest of the active member's during game play to listen to sheer nonsense every single you guys are on. I never hear you guys talk about sports, special interests the weather, its all complaining. Make it more interesting for the rest of us if you must and feel compelled to spam chat. But stop the habitual , endless , plethora of moaning and groaning over weapons. Have you guys ever read back your chat logs ? Try it and tell me if that was the most interesting thing you have ever read. Its garbage. Do you guys do this at your work place or are we only blessed with it ?

Keep hiding tox, the server is better off imo ... dig the hole your hiding in much deeper please. Because you and Spirit's behavior just spreads to other players like a plague.

S

Spirit

Orange you're complaining about us complaining. So I guess were all "whiners" here. But Mrs, you whine way too more so just stop.
Sincerely spirit

»RoA«Geoff

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Orange, You make a perfect point, Spirit and toxic whines way to much, but 360 isnt a clan anymore. I recruited 2 of their members because they wanted a better clan, i gave it to them. 360 is one of the smallest clans on Bfv.
HELLO
BoB
SnS
KGC
DF
TC
Griffin
If you guys are 'pros' Then why dont you start acting like pros, a pro doesnt complain about being killed, a pro doesnt use hacks, a pro doesnt use a name like: Spirit or toxic
A pro is a pro. Toxic, come out from hiding a face it, you suck. Spirit, your banned on my server for multiple reasons: Insulting SnS, Admins. Raging. Disobeying admin requests. Should i go on? Mrorange is more of a pro. Mrorange, do you whine when you die? Do you cry at ever death? Ill let you answer for yourself
Toxic, come out and do a clan war, 360 on have 4 active members, oh my bad, only two now.

mRoRange

Regular Poster
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Spirit said:
Orange you're complaining about us complaining. So I guess were all "whiners" here. But Mrs, you whine way too more so just stop.
Sincerely spirit

Whatever, you two just don't get it. Instead of being happy there's a server to play on you guys dwell on what other people are using for weapons and how they play. Its truly amazing, I guess Im the only one that sees it.

Why, because Im the only that calls you two out for your idiotic behavior. Last night I had one of the most enjoyable games in a long time on the server. Know body was arguing , no crying , just good old fashion fun. It was like that for hours and many peeps came and left and that's my point here. Why let 2 negative, anti-social , punks ruin the game for anyone by listening to you guys for hours. Say noob, gay ass pro, your so pro , get skills fag...

Answer one question Spirit and I will drop it for good. Do you honestly think excluding me that everyone on this server truly wants to hear that crap every time you or Tox are on the server ?? Do you really think they do ?

Yea , Im complaining about you guys complaining. I'm sick of hearing it when I get on the server. I plan to donate and add to this community because I'm happy to play here and the simple fact there's a lot of good people that play here. That also means they don't have to be expert players to be good people or the fact if they use a certain weapons or play their way they should be targeted and bullied and get harassed by you two.

And if making sure the trash gets taken out , then so be it.

Mr.Beezly

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Dakota Matthie
If Snake is not going to provide us with any sort of evidence, then this topic can be locked to prevent future flamewar.

S

Spirit

Lmfao snake you banned me for owning you in helis. Orange I'm tired of you complaining. Every time I'm in hello you start with me. So snake show some evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back