• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

360° §pirit

Status
Not open for further replies.

mRoRange

Regular Poster
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
1:21 PM
Reaction score
Mr.Beezly said:
If Snake is not going to provide us with any sort of evidence, then this topic can be locked to prevent future flamewar.

Mr. Beezly and all admins -

It wasn't my intention to turn this into a bickering match. However in-game is not appropriate either.
But, I truly believe in what I'm saying and not because she's in 360 solely. Over the year I have played on this server I have watched this behavior develop and just got sick of it. Yea you can say ignore the person and that's true, but when its every day and night when certain people are on , enough is enough. Also the map hacking is legit. She is coy and picks her spots , name alias's well. If there is no real evidence that's fine, but please be aware of her behavior and tendencies. I'm sure her behavior wont stop and we will revisit this. Until then, I said what I had to say and I stand by it.

If 360 wants the rules changed to suit them, they can pay for their own server and play on it or rally support from HELLO and change game play , weapons and strategy limitations when its ratified by the powers that be. Until then, please don't let players bully and pick on other players based on their skill level, weapon choice and strategy within the rules of the server. We all bought this game and the box or manual doesn't include warnings about 360 spam chatting every game they attend.

Lock topic, its cooked already.

S

Spirit

Deal with it you whiny little girl. Go cry home to your mommy about bfv how 360 whines to much

Local time
9:21 PM
Reaction score
Orange, or Mike, whatever you wish to be called.
I beg to differ on Many of your comments about myself and 360 members. But ill only touch on a couple seeing as you went way off the deep end and made yourself out to be the whiner as it is.
Your claim to me offering nothing to the server but whining and complaining because i get killed.

So I didnt just help point out to the admins that a person supposed to be banned for hacking, was actually still playing in the server? there actually helping them secure his ip and cdhash and banning him again. Must not have been me.
I offer many noobies a helping hand how to learn to play this game better. So what if i make a comment now and than about my death. Its better than Most of the banter that takes place in there. Seems as though you just seem to have a problem solely with me or spirit, or 360 as a clan.
Just because i actually play the game when i play makes it more competitive for me, as where you play the game/watch tv its Mostly about fun for you. Dont be upset at me because i play it the way i do. I dont sit and insult people, i dont call peoples names out and say 'hey u fkn noob shit tard' i dont get down like that.
The very worst i am guilty of is calling someone a tank noob, or m79 noob, on top of that i am not naming them when i say it either, its generally a comment like 'nub' and its Not over and over and over GUY!! like the way you Make it sound.
Piss and moan, this topic was about Snake accusing Spirit of hacking, not about whos whining and what so get over it Mike.
And to Snake, Do you think anyone gives a Shit about your little list of clans, and how many people actually play in those clans? You had proof spirit was hacking, where is it? you had proof WillMine4food wasnt Madclown, what happend to that proof? you had proof of this and that... all you do is blab dumb shit. Your 17 yrs old? Really, because you act like your 11.
And last you claim i am hiding.... how am i hiding? because i only play on the weekends?
Thats because i am gone on the road all week working. Maybe... MAYBE if im lucky the hotels i stay at might have dsl, generally not because their usually crappy motels in the middle of nowhere.
I am not hiding, my Tags are 360 Toxic. And Snake, if i suck so bad lets 1 on 1 in HELLO private server so you can close that hole in your face.

»RoA«Geoff

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
8:21 PM
Reaction score
Why hello, and why 1v1? Why not have a clan war? You and spirit vs me and will, my server. On hello, you make up rules, like you did years ago. And spirit, you are the most retarded bitch known to mankind. As for you pothead, I admit I took your members, but they aren't your members, you are the worst leader anyone has seen. A 6 year old is a better leader than you. You sit around, do drugs, meth, crack, pot, and think you'll still act the same. 1v1 me on my server. Then we can start talking. Until then, all you'll do is say no. You're nothing but a crackhead with a bitch beside you

FBC

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
8:21 PM
Reaction score
Spirit said:
Lmfao snake you banned me for owning you in helis. Orange I'm tired of you complaining. Every time I'm in hello you start with me. So snake show some evidence
Wrong, I requested a perm ban for you and you got that ban ;) now go back to your own cave and whine some more...

S

Spirit

Snake; says MY little bitch who chokes on dcks for a living. I will never play on your stupid server that is made for little bitchs like you. Deadly; you messaged me on hello saying you requested me to be banned on the site for my profile pic on sns. I got banned right after I owned snake in heli.

Local time
Reaction score
»SnS«Cdr.snake said:
Why hello, and why 1v1? Why not have a clan war? You and spirit vs me and will(you and Proven hacker), my server. On hello, you make up rules, like you did years ago(cuz i just make up rules). And spirit, you are the most retarded bitch known to mankind.(more insults) As for you pothead, I admit I took your members,(dang, he took my members, i iz sad now) but they aren't your members, you are the worst leader anyone has seen.(Anyone!!! EVER!!!, like... The worst) A 6 year old is a better leader than you. You sit around, do drugs, meth, crack,(ummmm no) pot, and think you'll still act the same.(was i acting different?) 1v1 me on my server (no, we 1 vs 1 on a nuetral server, like HELLO private, ANYTIME) Then we can start talking. (talk about what?) Until then, all you'll do is say no. :? (uhhh, what?)You're nothing but a crackhead with a bitch beside you
Way to finish that with some more uncalled for insults. Am i calling you names? I dont mind flame warring with you, but lets keep it clean, theres no need for names and insults brah!

mRoRange

Regular Poster
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
1:21 PM
Reaction score
Tox , your helping and teaching the noobs how to play now, lol...

I think Tox gets the Oscar for the servers best dummy award , and his co-host Spirit will get best supporting dummy award.

Their bipolar undercover twin alias's get 2 awards too. Tox's Secret Squirrel alias will win the The dumbest of all dummies and his side kick aka Apathy will win the most irrelevant and troubling award we have" the biggest dummy of them all" for the 3rd year in a row.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apathy

Apathy (also called impassivity or perfunctoriness) is a state of indifference, or the suppression of emotions such as concern, excitement, motivation and passion. An apathetic individual has an absence of interest in or concern about emotional, social, spiritual, philosophical and/or physical life.

They may lack a sense of purpose or meaning in their life. An apathetic person may also exhibit insensibility or sluggishness. In positive psychology, apathy is described as a result of the individual feeling they do not possess the level of skill required to confront a challenge (i.e. "Flow"). It may also be a result of perceiving no challenge at all (e.g. the challenge is irrelevant to them, or conversely, they have learned helplessness). In light of the insurmountable certainty of universal doom[dubious – discuss][clarification needed], apathy is the default mode of existential nihilism, and, as such, is not considered to be a pathological state by those who experience it.[citation needed] (See the works of Arthur Schopenhauer).

S

Spirit

Wow you impressed me with your power to copy and paste. Bravo.

Local time
Reaction score
actually Orange, i have been helping people learn the game for along time. there is quite a few people that still play, probably some that dont like me now but will tell you i have helped them along the way, and given them tips and pointers...you are very one sided my friend.
apparently you see only what you want to see. 'biggest dummy award' ehh. i am not sure why you insist on taking shots at me, i dont insult you, call you names, make fun of you... or do i do that to snake, or even madclown... please orange do me a favor with all your implications next time and please get the logs of me going out of my way to insult someone on the server. show me calling someone a 'fag' or a 'n*gger' or all of this other HORRIBLE shit you accuse me of. please, induldge me. show me when and where im being this big meanie.
as i stated before, the worst ill say is 'tank nub' or m79 pro.... and again as i stated before, i dont say it every time i die, as you claim i do.... and i do believe that if i Chose to use a different name ingame, thats my choice. but fyi, ive been playing under 360 toxic the last few times ive been on, i am not hiding, i have no reason to hide.
either way, i have tired of this never ending campaign of yours against myself and other 360 members.
you preach of teaching all this class, and you enjoy fun this and fun that... yet here you are making fun of me, for nothing.
:?

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
Ok, I'm locking this because we are getting nowhere fast; if you actually had any evidence you would have posted it by now.

For those of you that were having a relatively civil discussion here, I'm sorry that you've been caught up in this and if you want to carry it on elsewhere; feel free.

Snake, you need to start being careful of what you say. I've no problem with people calling out the way others game to discuss that, but you wont bring in aspects of peoples personal lifes; true or not.

Regards,
SucceededKiller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back