• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Reply to Locked Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

»RoA«Geoff

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
5:28 PM
Reaction score
Your funny beta, if I recall many people have crashed your server for reasons I'll put down, poor leadership, idiotic admins, admins disobeying server/clan rules, and hello members impersonating other clans and trolling as well, the reasons are very noticeable in gameplay, I honestly say this myself, HELLO clan has poor leadership skills, someone of the worst actually. Then you accuse a member that did something 7 years ago of hacking and ban him now? Funny, if you want to talk to me, join my server.

SyriusVyrus

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Commando Beta is one of the best admins here !

Who would want a hacker unbanned...Another hacker maybe?

WillMineForFood

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
7:28 PM
Reaction score
Lol why you guys sit here and bicker about me being "banned" . I'm just enjoying playing on Hello Server ....
You have chosen not to unban me thats ok ..... I'll do what I have to do... If I wanted to crash your server Please believe it would be crashed....

In fact because you guys simple didnt just unban me and it would have been the end of this saga , I'm going to continue to play there until your ban button breaks :evil:

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
6:28 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
»SnS«Cdr.snake said:
I honestly say this myself, HELLO clan has poor leadership skills, someone of the worst actually.
and
»SnS«Cdr.snake said:
if I recall many people have crashed your server for reasons I'll put down, poor leadership

Compared to this:
»SnS«Cdr.snake said:
toxic cant even lead a clan properly, hello leaders can,

Right... So this is what happens when you don't get the outcome you wanted? You contradict yourself so you don't seem like you were once "supportive", or you just change what you believe to suit your current situation. Either way, I wont take advice on leadership skills here from someone who, because I declined a clan war I never agreed to, feels the need to open a conversation on the server with "SK is scared of my members". I'm also glad to know you are a clan leader who seemingly supports crashing, and the threats of crashing, servers.

»SnS«Cdr.snake said:
Then you accuse a member that did something 7 years ago of hacking and ban him now?

No, we never unbanned him; he took it upon himself to evade the ban.

WillMineForFood said:
Lol why you guys sit here and bicker about me being "banned" . I'm just enjoying playing on Hello Server ....You have chosen not to unban me thats ok ..... I'll do what I have to do... If I wanted to crash your server Please believe it would be crashed....In fact because you guys simple didnt just unban me and it would have been the end of this saga , I'm going to continue to play there until your ban button breaks

And we'll gladly keep pressing the ban button. :) However it is nice to know how little we can trust your word as in previous posts you stated you would not get a new cd key/ip if we kept you banned.

Also, the whole "I didn't get my way so i'll find a way to force it" attitude will not get you far. ;) I just hope some of the other SnS members who are not so bad don't get caught up in this mess you like to create.

Regards,
SucceededKiller.

WillMineForFood

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Don't Act like you were ever planning to unban me SK because you guys wasn't. Thats the thruth . So I don't care anymore I will play on your server regardless

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
WillMineForFood said:
Don't Act like you were ever planning to unban me SK because you guys wasn't. Thats the thruth . So I don't care anymore I will play on your server regardless

Actually, I think you'll find you did have a chance:
screenshot220_zpsf1aa9909.jpg

»RoA«Geoff

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
That's where I draw the line, you put my clan in this, you made a big mistake, and yes, hello is scared of my members, you said no because you knew you were going to get your asses handed to you, will doesnt do that shit anymore, don't accuse him of doing something 9 days ago when ever he did it 7 years ago(toxic the dumbass) SK? Ever since you became a clan leader HELLO clan has been going down hill because of the poor leadership skills you seem to have. Toxic, you thought I was down with you boy? I've known this toxic guy for 7 years now, back then no one gave a fuck about you, now you do drugs and live in your mothers basement still. Toxic got relieved from
His command of 360 weeks ago, but still tries to lead a clan that's dead anyways. Toxic, just do us a favor and leave, that way we won't have to commit suicide.

Mr.Beezly

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Dakota Matthie
»SnS«Cdr.snake wrote:
That's where I draw the line, you put my clan in this, you made a big mistake, and yes, hello is scared of my members, you said no because you knew you were going to get your asses handed to you,

We Are? or there is more important things we have to focus on?

»SnS«Cdr.snake wrote:
will doesnt do that shit anymore, don't accuse him of doing something 9 days ago when ever he did it 7 years ago(toxic the dumbass) SK?

And how can we be so sure hes mr innocent now? How many times did he lie to us on the forums in the last two weeks? and yet you expect us to trust him. Also you sit here insulting toxic and then blame him for the flame wars.

»SnS«Cdr.snake wrote:
Ever since you became a clan leader HELLO clan has been going down hill because of the poor leadership skills you seem to have.

Actually, it seems to be doing just fine.

»SnS«Cdr.snake wrote:
Toxic, you thought I was down with you boy? I've known this toxic guy for 7 years now, back then no one gave a fuck about you, now you do drugs and live in your mothers basement still. Toxic got relieved from
His command of 360 weeks ago, but still tries to lead a clan that's dead anyways. Toxic, just do us a favor and leave, that way we won't have to commit suicide.

More attacking Toxic for no reason at all?

Will had his chance to be unbanned. Im sorry but we don't just let hackers/server crashers onto our server. Not to mention how many times you ban evaded which usually results in a permanent ban with no chance of appeal, meaning he was even lucky that he had a chance with the vote.

WillMineForFood

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Lol look at those votes .... Like I said there was no intentions of unbanning me there in the first place. I knew that ... Really don't know Why I even asked..

And the sad thing is , is if you would have just unbanned me there would have been no more problems... Simple as that . But now It has come to me changing my ip again and playing (I did not say cheating either) just playing...
Such stupid nonsense ......... but......

Local time
Reaction score
AND AGAIN I MUST GO THROUGH THIS WITH SNAKE??
Snake you need to (filter) you fingers, and get your facts straight before you start spewing trash like this!!

»SnS«Cdr.snake said:
That's where I draw the line, you put my clan in this,(who put your clan in what?) you made a big mistake,(who made a big mistake, and what was it?) and yes, hello is scared of my members,(HELLO, is a clan, not an individual) you said no because you knew you were going to get your asses handed to you,(DG is the Only one in SnS with any game) will doesnt do that shit anymore,(use cheats, or tell the truth?) don't accuse him of doing something 9 days ago when ever he did it 7 years ago(ummmm, what?.....)(toxic the dumbass) SK? (and again....what??) Ever since you became a clan leader HELLO clan has been going down hill because of the poor leadership skills you seem to have.(Really!!, HELLO seems to be doing great, back to having regular Events on a Regular basis again...) Toxic, you thought I was down with you boy?(Ummm Yeah... thats it, because I enjoy tricking myself into thinking children like you are "down with me". Why would you Even think that??) I've known this toxic guy for 7 years now,(you have? because up until couple months ago, i didnt know you existed...sorry) back then no one gave a fuck about you,(back when?) now you do drugs and live in your mothers basement still.(Yeah, because I dont have my own house, or vehicles...are you slow kid?) Toxic got relieved from
His command of 360 weeks ago,
(I did? my command?!@!@@ OH NO!!!!) but still tries to lead a clan that's dead anyways. (FYI.... that means For Your Information Snake, theres Pleanty of 360 members left, we are far from dead, not that it matters anyhow.)Toxic, just do us a favor and leave,(who is "us"? your the Only one spewing this retarded shit) that way we won't have to commit suicide.(I hope Nobody commits suicide, death is forever)
So mad because I merely HELPED keep a hacker banned...Snake you say some Very rude shit to alot of people here. Maybe you should take a BFV break dude, idk....

S

Spirit

LMFAOOOO!!! Snake YOUUU ARE TRULY THE WORST ADMIN EVER! So dont talk shit about toxic being bad leader because you are the worst I ever seen! Willmineforfood will and always be banned from hello. Until he disappears and come back with different codes! Lollll I swear snake you are too funny :lol: why dont you grow up. Quit arguing cuz you suck at everything including being admin ;) Oh and 360 is pure skill, dont be to jealous that you ain't got none

Max

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
The admins have decided to keep madclowm aka Will banned. So can we please lock this to prevent further flame/spam?

»RoA«Geoff

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
It's funny, because I'm pretty sure this leader has a server and a site, what is it now, 5 members quit 360° because of poor leaders. You were never an admin, you thought I would actually unban you forever? I don't think so. Have a clan war with SnS then say your pure skill.

S

Spirit

I dont wanna play in your server where little kids like you go play. Actually I was admin of 360. Lol you and your little CWs that never happen because you suck at arranging things. You're all words but no action. But however if one does ever happen(probably wont) We all know who would win. 360 ofc. But anywho, since madclown is banned, hou je kop and ga weg

»RoA«Geoff

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Sprechen sie deutchen
Geist, lernen sie, wie
Man ein besserer Führer wird, HALLO clan war erhalten annuliert weil sie sollte sachen. 360 annulierten es, weil es nicht genügende führer gab. Bitte geist, lernt, ein naturführer zu sein.

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
The point of this topic was to continue a previous discussion that was locked, but this is turning into a big spamfest.
I'll lock this to prevent further insulting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back