• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Reply to Locked Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillMineForFood

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
9:43 PM
Reaction score
Request Lock - Untill Important Updates by Admins please
Spam post makes it that much longer.......

Freshblood

Elite Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
5:13 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
angus
I locked it.... u asked Sk to unlock it.. day later and now u want it locked again lol :lol:

WillMineForFood

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Really guy? Really?.... I wanted it unlocked because I figured that SK or other admins would have something to say other then "oh your a lier , you change your mind? oh so a week ago...."
now because of useless post such as yours and this one yet again the list goes on........
Can we shoot for a page 5 .. Page 5 anybody?????

A. 

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
8:43 PM
Reaction score
So... Will is banned because he hacked in the past?? Are you mad? He obviously does not hack now, so I quite miss the point on this one... he learned his lesson, let him be. If some noob hacker with no skill came back and played regular you wouldnt even think about a ban.
Offtopic: There are many players that got loads of new chances and yet continued to act like pricks (osama?)

Max

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
>>SnS<<Ssgt. A said:
So... Will is banned because he hacked in the past?? Are you mad? He obviously does not hack now, so I quite miss the point on this one... he learned his lesson, let him be. If some noob hacker with no skill came back and played regular you wouldnt even think about a ban.
Offtopic: There are many players that got loads of new chances and yet continued to act like pricks (osama?)
No. It's not just hacking, its also distributing hacks and crashing the server, several times in the past. We do not forget about that so easily. Await an official reply from SK soon.

A. 

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Faith in BFV lost...
Noone had any problems with him since he is in SnS, he isnt rude, doesnt insult, doesnt hack, helped restart the event... He invested his money into a new cdkey so he could play again and there were NO PROBLEMS SINCE. He is more of a benefit to the community now. This ban is not going to help anyone, but Toxy will sleep better I guess.

You get a ban on your cdkey... he got a new one, so why ban him again for NOTHING? Even when youre caught driving drunk and you get your license taken away, you can still make a new one ffs... Absolutely pointless...

I still remember Kenzies ban, very funny affair. Shouldnt Alpha be banned too? He admitted he hacked in the past...
Search for that topic if you want, it illustrates Toxys behaviour nicely when you compare it with his comments here.

WillMineForFood

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
No. It's not just hacking, its also distributing hacks and crashing the server, several times in the past. We do not forget about that so easily. Await an official reply from SK soon.

Well , I'll say this again and It will be my last time . I never crashed your server that was x23 , look him up on youtube , Hes German . And I never gave anyone my hacks whatsoever . Absolutely no one asked for them or Did I release them , If they have them it is because they simply did what I did and Google "Battlefield Vietnam Hacks"

Its Whatever........ Life goes on , but you guys would have seen the truth if I was unbanned , My goal was to be unbanned to play again . I was not asking you "Hey , Can you guys unban me so I can come onto your server and crash it , then hack , then be ect. ect. Guess that settles it though ... What happened in my past is long long gone.

I was simply asking to come play again...

FBC

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
7:43 PM
Reaction score
Lol it true that guy is German the one with x23 stuff and even I I asked Will for this kind of mod/hack h wouldn't let me chase he told me it cheating and unfair so... that 2 think sk wasn't will

Local time
Reaction score
Max said:

This is true. Open to anyone that wanted them on his xfire page. Tried to pass them off to me for bfv And css.
And I too thought he was banned for crashing the server Max, I remember him being involved in it because Tankboy was the one dealing with it at that time and he said the same....pretty sure anyways.

And just because I don't like clown, doesnt make this revenge for me....I play if I can on weekends, thats about it. Its all the other folks that have to play with him, that should'nt.. Ok, it's about keeping it clean, It's about doing the the best for the server And for whats left of the BFV Community. (who wants to play with cheaters...really) Some have been fooled to believe his storys now? He won't cheat, or crash server? Wow...That's mighty genuine. But Consider DG, He did'nt Even know it was MadClown until a week ago 0.o ..... and they've been clan mates for how long?(unless DG was being untruthful) WillMine4Food came to the forums with his new identity defending himself against me, swearing he was not Clown. And you defend him...Cpt. A, Deadly...others.
Theres a difference between a PERM ban like some folks get for say.....insulting repeatedly, I could see after like 6 months they could probably file for an unban request.... but for cheating and crashing a server/threats to crash a server, perm ban should stay a perm ban End of story.

A. 

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I watched that german guys (bfv23) videos on YT, frm the comments its obvious it was him who crashed the server. Mad clown had a few comments there as well, it shows his hacking past but I dont see anything else than threats to crash server.
Also, is there any evidence to support the claim it was him? Isnt it necessary for a ban?
You still keep calling him a hacker, yet he does not cheat now. Why not give him a probation and see?

Max

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
>>SnS<<Ssgt. A said:
I watched that german guys (bfv23) videos on YT, frm the comments its obvious it was him who crashed the server. Mad clown had a few comments there as well, it shows his hacking past but I dont see anything else than threats to crash server. *************************
Also, is there any evidence to support the claim it was him? Isnt it necessary for a ban?
You still keep calling him a hacker, yet he does not cheat now. Why not give him a probation and see?
Hackers do not get a second chance. If we would be giving hackers secondchances alot MORE people would start hacking, since they don't risk a permanent ban right away. Thats quite logical isn't it?
Besides that, you do NOT post links to video's on how to crash this server. Than about him crashing the server: There are certain CD-Keys and Ip's that lead to madclown crashing this server.

A. 

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Lol that video was not about crashing anything... that german just showed he isnt banned from Hello, even if tankboy banned him, lmao
And that german obviously got a second chance, since he wrote "later I talked to admins and we found a compromise", so... there is some double standard sometimes
Aand AFAIK from reading his ban topics, his IP and CDkey lead to him hacking...

WillMineForFood

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Max wrote :
Hackers do not get a second chance. If we would be giving hackers secondchances alot MORE people would start hacking, since they don't risk a permanent ban right away. Thats quite logical isn't it?
Besides that, you do NOT post links to video's on how to crash this server. Than about him crashing the server: There are certain CD-Keys and Ip's that lead to madclown crashing this server.

Lol....

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
The truth is we have a zero tolerance policy towards people who crash our servers. That's one reason for permanently banning him.

The second reason is he hacked in our server - and not just that, he also handed out hacks on his Xfire profile. All this happened about 1,5 years ago, that's when he was banned. Since then he has attempted several times to come back onto the server, to evade his ban. Naturally, that's a way of avoiding punishment and is not allowed.

Now the point here is that none of this is new; in fact Madclown admitted to doing all of this in one of his 'apologies':

MadClown said:
hello! everyone just here to apologize for my rescent turn of events im sure some of you know. I'll sum it up for you (I hacked alot of people who play bfv)[/color] BUT! im a new man rofl... If by now your wondering my goal here its to ensure you guys i will not be hacking anymore or be associated with it in any way e.x (shutting down servers , hacking into admin accounts ) :cool: i did enjoy that part lol and any other things .

P.S kinda new to the whole forum deal so not quite sure where to post this :lol:

Having said that, I'm sure you'll understand that this was about if we should unban someone who crashed the server, handed out hacks and used hacks. Because we like to keep the server safe and fun for everyone, we feel that keeping hackers and crashers banned is crucial to deter any potential trouble-causers.

DeadlyGun. Before you were complaining about the decision taking so long (as we were carefully evaluating the situation and discussing a possibly solution), and now you say we made the decision without talking about it?
And as a reply to >>SnS<<Ssgt. A; Even if what you say is true and a German guy crashed our server, that's barely relevant to this situation. We never claimed that only one person crashed a server. And surely you won't believe the word of someone who goes as low as crashing BFV servers and posting videos about it?

I hope this won't go any further off topic, I'll be going to bed now. The decision about this has been made, the best bet of everyone who wants Madclown unbanned is to explain why a known server crasher and hacker should be unbanned.

Good night everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back