• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Reply to Locked Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillMineForFood

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
7:01 PM
Reaction score
Toxic thats total BULLSHIT I have never went that far with fully auto Sa'7s that guy was not me you fucking idiot , Swear on my life , You just keep proving that you dont like me and want me banned that much more I knew you was going to reply with something like that , as far as your clans I have been in 360 as shoshot and you did in fact know it was me . 4 - 5 months ago I was still banned btw and just recently changed ISP so how was that guy me?????? And never once have I threatned to crash their server..... thats another lie .... . Back in [TE] I owned you dude.....and you know it I was as good as I was back then as I am now........
You just have it out for me man admit it ....All you care about it getting me banned , its mental , even when I've played legit for over 2 years or so .... Admins , Let him proove his intentions towards me by his commenting it will show his true colors . Always on my case dude...ALWAYS .... I play this game WAY more then you do thats the facts
FOr once in your life let the admins descide please and if the do unbann me I have nothing further more to say to you in this life time ever , wether it be ingame or on teh forums.

S

Spirit

Me and kow did banned him. But toxic went on and unbanned him, 1st no evidence 2nd you didnt think he was hacking(at first) and plus you were asking him to join 360. And your doing the same thing me and kow did without any evidence. I know Will used to hack but not anymore. So whats over is over. In his videos its obvious he doesnt hack. -.-

FBC

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
5:01 PM
Reaction score
Will deosnt use hack at all anymore and really full auto sa-7?.... no that was not him Will doesn't do that and I say unban him for great community and helping players and played over 2000 hours on bfv and btw he's a good nodded and friend and also watch his videos he doesn't hack at all.

Unban him and SK what do you think of him I mean c'mon you guys worked together to bring back the event alive and now you guys pay him back by banning him? The hell is wrong with you people

»RoA«Geoff

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Toxic, like I said before, you call multiple members of mine hackers, and you always say you and you clan don't hack, then why do you want my members that you claim hacks? Admins, I've know will for a few months now, I have proof
100% proof he doesn't hack, and I'm willing to prove it anytime. Toxic is just wanting him banned so he can be happy.

WillMineForFood

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Well Snake, I would really like to be able to get back on and play with you guys ....... Dunno where this is going seems like no where fast ..... All I want is to just be able to play and not get harrased... I'ts to much to ask I guess,
I've already stated I dont cheat anymore that was long ago .... It's a shame because I know I'm just one guy out of the 100 or so that still play on 1.2 but this one guy was still apart of the community.......... When I play over 2000 hours on a server Guess that isnt saying much idk...
Maybe could update to 1.21 and play

Come speak to me in voice chat if you want
xfire = willmineforfood
or Teamspeak 3 =
ts65.gameservers.com:9300

Freshblood

Elite Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
2:31 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
angus
unlocked by sk

well u cant be surprised that ppl don't belive what you say, lance armstong doesn't do drugs anymore either..

WillMineForFood said:
WHAT KIND OF CRACK ARE YOU SMOKING?????? GOT TO BE SOME GOOD STUFF

what happened to this?,,, so u were a liar up until a week ago.. but now ur a changed man.. oh ok..

WillMineForFood

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Was refering to when he said I was a hacker , I WAS , I AM NOT ANYMORE....
Its obvious you side with toxic , You dont play bfv anymore nor have you played in-game with me at anytime

»RoA«Geoff

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Ok, how about this, if you can prove, 100%, that will hacks and show me the proof, I'll quit every game, I know for a fact, 110%, that will doesn't hack, toxic wants one banned because he knows he can get his ways, if toxic wanted me banned for something made up, he would come to [HELLO] admins and ban me, he gets his way all the time because he know he can, I don't think it's right for someone to get there way and other are left defenseless.

Freshblood

Elite Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
2:31 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
angus
»SnS«Cdr.snake said:
I don't think it's right for someone to get there way and other are left defenseless.

and how is that different from ppl using cheats/hacks game?

the point im making is u were up until a week ago denying ur identity, because of ur past deeds and now still expect ppl to take u on ur word.. :lol: that's funny to me ..and im not the one here asking for a...4th chance..

»RoA«Geoff

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Yes but you did ask for admin rights and a clan, a hacker stays a hacker because they can't play without them. A cheater can cheat and won't stop cheating. The difference between me and you is leadership, not many people have it, I have enough trust in will that I'm defending him. Would you defend a clan member? I know most of you will think I insulted fresh blood, I did not mean to offend you if it did, just remember one thing, a good leader isn't a good leader until you prove yourself, toxic cant even lead a clan properly, hello leaders can, kgc can, I can, 360 cannot and I have proof of that too, toxic gets what he wants when he wants, he's called deadly a hacker many many time over, and yet he fights for him so he can be in his clan, when he says "360 doesn't hack, just pure skills kid" answer this toxic, why do you want deadly? Is it evaluate he 'hacks' or is it because I have a few members that have more skills and can beat you? Or is it because you don't like losing?

WillMineForFood

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
4th chance? I've never even asked for a 2nd chance untill now . and further more this ongoing bickering with you freshblood is irrelevant and doesnt solve anything , its no better then toxic replying on here , your are an admin and I respect that you are entiltled to your own opinion based on what you "heard" about me. Please discuss this over with other CL's and come to a descision as I really would like to play again. I'ts not about me lieing , hacking , cheating ,crashing blah blah blah ect ect . I'ts about the fact that I am sincerly apologizing and promising you guys That this will not happen again . I was banned once for hacking - Thats when it stopped for me . I came back and did not hack and was banned again for evading a ban and "Suppose" hacking then as toxic told all the admins that. So as far as I'm concerned I would really like to play again but I'm coming to realize its not going to happen any time soon . I could just change my ip and cd key and get on again like usual but I'm not going to do that this time , thats not what I'm after , I want to be told by the admins that I am getting another chance its that simple, you hack again your gone . So untill then I will just be ..................

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLexgOxsZu0

SucceededKiller

Elite Poster
SITE ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
6:01 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ryan
Hey,
This wont be a long post because it's 3AM and I'm using a mobile device but I'd like to say that firstly; Toxic does not always get his way. If he wants someone banned, he will have to prove there is a reason for them to be banned like anyone else here, including the admins.

Secondly, there is more to this ban that just "Toxic says he hacks" or the fact Will admits to using cheats in the past. If you have read any of his posts under the name "mad clown" you will hopefully be able to see how we are viewing this. Now, Will did talk to me earlier and tell me the stuff he said was the sort of stuff "kids say to seem cool", but when it involves the security of our server and the people that use it we have to take it seriously; finding out he was evading his ban which Toxic alerted us to may well be the reason he is banned under this name; but it is not the reason he is banned overall. Now if you want I'll gladly elaborate on this later, but for now I'll sleep.

Also, I'm hoping that we will have an answer for you by monday. I'll chase up the admins I need to and let you know. If it takes longer, I apologise.

Regards,
SucceededKiller.

Local time
Reaction score
The fact of the matter is here, that MadClown,Sleeper,Lookout,Son,Will, was supposed to be serving a perm ban.
The fact is Also that he continued to evaid his perm ban by using other cdkeys and ips.
So quite simply put, He Never Ever served a ban. HELLO administration banned him, and he would just use a different cdkey. So in all fairness, if he is unbanned by admins, shouldnt the rest of the cheaters be unbanned by taking their words that They too wont hack again either?
Sorry Clown, but I dont believe you. And you can tell people you owned me all you like, (you and i know the truth).
As far as your claim of joining 360...... ummmmm What? I think honestly that you just type stuff...
You cant be trusted, and shouldnt be. You never served your perm ban. You have hidden your identity and Lied out right to Everyone that reads forums, and tried to make me look bad (im not madclown)...
Sorry but if this guy is unbanned :? the example being set would be a terrible one, imagine it like this, Clown Perm banned, uses diff cdkey rejoins game, uses cheats in server, caught and banned, uses diff cdkey rejoins game, than makes threats to crash server, cheats in game, rebanned, uses diff cdkey rejoins game, banned again.
Now he wants you to unban one of his cdkeys. He's had more chances than BlackHawk!

Local time
Reaction score
»SnS«Cdr.snake said:
Yes but you did ask for admin rights and a clan, a hacker stays a hacker because they can't play without them. A cheater can cheat and won't stop cheating. The difference between me and you is leadership, not many people have it, I have enough trust in will that I'm defending him. Would you defend a clan member? I know most of you will think I insulted fresh blood, I did not mean to offend you if it did, just remember one thing, a good leader isn't a good leader until you prove yourself, toxic cant even lead a clan properly, hello leaders can, kgc can, I can, 360 cannot and I have proof of that too, toxic gets what he wants when he wants, he's called deadly a hacker many many time over, and yet he fights for him so he can be in his clan, when he says "360 doesn't hack, just pure skills kid" answer this toxic, why do you want deadly? Is it evaluate he 'hacks' or is it because I have a few members that have more skills and can beat you? Or is it because you don't like losing?

What? How old are you 11?

»RoA«Geoff

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Well, first off, toxic, I'm 17, but I'm glad about that because then I'm not some 32 year old guy trying to get people banned for no damn reason, I've seen you play for 6 years toxic, the fact that anyone could be you back then and can't now is a mystery, you CLAIM your clan doesn't hack, if it doesn't then why do you want deadly 'hacker' in? I may be young and make mistakes, but if you want to ban anyone just ban me, I take his ban so he can play, it's what a good leader would do, please admins, unban him and ban me, you need someone who can serve the ban. Also toxic, why do you even try to defend yourself when you know it won't work, "360 has been up for 6 years guys, please join" 6 years my ass, I've played this game for 9 years going on 10, I dont have a problem with most players, most of the time I just play, but does toxic play? According to my members you are a rager, we you lose they hack, when they have a better score than you they hack, when they go 41-3 they hack according to toxic. And toxic, leave will alone, because you need to serve a ban also. Admins, I'm begging you, unban will and ban me, I'll take his place banned.
P.S. toxic, when I get on today I'll be looking for you, oh wait, you don't play that much anymore, but yet you still want people banner, he can be unbanned by changing his ip and cdkey, but he's done doing that. Toxic, you make me laugh when you mislead your clan and misjudge people.

WillMineForFood

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Toxic , There has been times when I couldn't get on hello for 6 months at a time So in reality I have served a very long ban .... And now .. Doesnt matter anymore to me its their descision...

Local time
Reaction score
»SnS«Cdr.snake said:
Well, first off, toxic, I'm 17, (could have fooled me)but I'm glad about that because then I'm not some 32 year old (im not 32)guy trying to get people banned for no damn reason, (hes supposed to be on permanent ban) I've seen you play for 6 years toxic,(only 6) the fact that anyone could be you back then and can't now is a mystery,(ummm What?? 0.o) you CLAIM your clan doesn't hack, if it doesn't then why do you want deadly 'hacker' in?(Deadly Gun?, who wants him in 360?) I may be young and make mistakes, but if you want to ban anyone just ban me, I take his ban so he can play, it's what a good leader would do,(it is?) please admins, unban him and ban me, you need someone who can serve the ban. Also toxic, why do you even try to defend yourself when you know it won't work,(ummmm, WHAT?) "360 has been up for 6 years guys,(5 yrs as a clan) please join" 6 years my ass, I've played this game for 9 years going on 10,(when he was 6-7 yrs old) I dont have a problem with most players, most of the time I just play, but does toxic play? According to my members you are a rager, we you lose they hack,(ummmmm, What?) when they have a better score than you they hack, when they go 41-3 they hack according to toxic. And toxic, leave will alone,(if someones supposed to be perm banned, and they are hiding identitiy, using diff ips, and cdkeys, ill be on them) Admins, I'm begging you, unban will and ban me, I'll take his place banned.(a true patriot) Because you need to serve a ban also.
P.S. toxic, when I get on today I'll be looking for you,(shaking) oh wait, you don't play that much anymore, but yet you still want people banner, he can be unbanned by changing his ip and cdkey, but he's done doing that. Toxic, you make me laugh when you mislead your clan and misjudge people.(so i mislead people by telling them this is MadClown?)

:tired: so Anyways, im gona go play some BFV rite now.
I just wanted you Snake, to see how you look.

»RoA«Geoff

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Be on y server at 1600, do I need to tell you what time that is or are you going to be a big boy and figure it out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back