• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

UNBAN ME IM NOT HACKER

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GooD_Hash

Ive just write the apologizes, but you closed the topic, so ill just copy the post to bunty:
"Nice Bunty, but why are you so pedantic in the questions of banned guys?I dont knoww what should i say here to be unbanned,i will never make a poor mouth with 15years old sick boys.My apologize:Dear admins and visitors of hello server!Exuce me my bad behaivor and insults to admins, it wont take place anymore,if u unban me today.If ill be still banned,ill take my apologize back"
PS Commando, i didnt insult people who try to help me.And how can you talk about helping, my 1st theme was created 5 days ago,and no result!Your work is poor ,u cant unban me even i say SORRY

G

GooD_Hash

Bunty,tell me what i lied about the reasons of banning??WHAT DID I LIED ANSWER
CommandoBeta i want you to post list of people, which was unsulte by me.POST HERE OR U HAVE NO PROOFS

B

Bunty

I think it's time that we discuss a minimum ban time for you. I think 3 up to 6 months would be fine. You are just learn-resistant.

G

GooD_Hash

You didnt answer my question,kid:WHAT DID I LIED ABOUT THE REASONS???????!!!!!
ANSWER TO ME!!!

G

GooD_Hash

I gave an apologize,i gave you my key hash, WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME NOW????

G

GooD_Hash

I know,my tongue is my enemy,i may not to insult you, but i want admins to unban me first.I asked for unban,you told me to keep my mouth shut.Ok im good boy from now on, unban me today please.Ill show you that im good player,not worse than Vasok or gunnamedmarcus or blueberry or Rothe from 14dss,why dont you want to fight with me??

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
10:13 PM
Reaction score
This is exactly the kind of attitude that I was talking about. You come to the forum, not asking but demanding an unban; we are working on it and you start insulting us. And now you apologize under the condition that we unban you?

You will not be unbanned today, your insults here suffice for a longer ban. You have to show to us that you can behave right in the longer term, something that is not clear right now.

G

GooD_Hash

ok ill wait sometime ,wont be insult.ok.But how long?ill go away in 1 week,and i m not be able to paly bfv more than 1month after.3 days is your time?
PS I didnt insult YOU Comando, i insulted Bunty i(t was revenge),and insulted Tankboy cause he didnt want unban me for no reason and closed my topic

B

Bunty

I think it's useless to talk to you within the next 3 months. Like i said you must learn to control your temper and gain some social skills. If admins unban you now, they'll have to ban you the day after tomorrow again.

G

GooD_Hash

I didnt understand,how can i SHOW you my behave?I wont type here if u promise to unban me, what do you want?It's language trouble,im not from englishspeaking country

G

GooD_Hash

Bunty, if they unban me today or tomorrow,i promise to be a good boy.But im waiting for unban 5 days it pisses me off.
what you and I can talk for 3 months,ah?

CYBER

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
10:13 PM
Reaction score
U better take a step back before u get ure self in more trouble.

crazy232

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
8:13 AM
Reaction score
B

Bunty

crazy232 said:
im not going to comment on good hash and his attitude, however bunty, every post i have seen from you has been insulting and disrespectfull, you get into things that you shouldnt get into.

viewtopic.php?f=69&t=3170&p=21022#p21022

im not here to moan but double standards much?

It's disrespectful if someone gives you a hint that posting 360 links over and over again is disrespectful to this forum? We also don't need your opinion of what you think is disrespectful or insulting. Keep it to yourself and be a role model, if you're serious with that.

D

deeteekay

Bunty said:
crazy232 said:
im not going to comment on good hash and his attitude, however bunty, every post i have seen from you has been insulting and disrespectfull, you get into things that you shouldnt get into.

viewtopic.php?f=69&t=3170&p=21022#p21022

im not here to moan but double standards much?

It's disrespectful if someone gives you a hint that posting 360 links over and over again is disrespectful to this forum? We also don't need your opinion of what you think is disrespectful or insulting. Keep it to yourself and be a role model, if you're serious with that.

I don't recall seeing any 360° links on this website besides the one I posted for my player complaint topic. Let's please not refer to this back and forth bickering. That means you too crazy. I feel silly for having posted this in a completely unrelated topic, but I don't want this to escalate any further.

B

Bunty

Then check his last comments. He posted at least two 360 links. I also wonder why he tries to start a fight.

=UPEO=Bojangles

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
8:13 PM
Reaction score
Bunty said:
I also wonder why he tries to start a fight.

As usual, the only person trying to provoke is you, Bunty. You had nothing constructive to add to this thread and, frankly, if his offence warranted a 3 month ban on your card, then you'd be off the server for a few years.

B

Bunty

=UPEO=Bojangles said:
Bunty said:
I also wonder why he tries to start a fight.

As usual, the only person trying to provoke is you, Bunty. You had nothing constructive to add to this thread and, frankly, if his offence warranted a 3 month ban on your card, then you'd be off the server for a few years.

You should've told your friend Blackhawk before he got a lifetime ban!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back