• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

UNBAN ME IM NOT HACKER

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazy232

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
10:43 AM
Reaction score
Bunty said:
=UPEO=Bojangles said:
Bunty said:
I also wonder why he tries to start a fight.

As usual, the only person trying to provoke is you, Bunty. You had nothing constructive to add to this thread and, frankly, if his offence warranted a 3 month ban on your card, then you'd be off the server for a few years.

You should've told your friend Blackhawk before he got a lifetime ban!

so its disrespectfull to inform hello about a player that may cause problems and impersonate people, and to inform hello of something that may help bfv grow? nice man. i dont usually agree with bo but he is right. not gonna waste anymore time on this.

B

Bunty

crazy232 said:
so its disrespectfull to inform hello about a player that may cause problems and impersonate people, and to inform hello of something that may help bfv grow?
Help BFV grow or help 360 grow? You can also inform HELLO without posting a link to your website. I also think that HELLO doesn't care about your ribbons and awards which also doesn't require to post a link to your website.

crazy232

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
10:43 AM
Reaction score
Bunty said:
crazy232 said:
so its disrespectfull to inform hello about a player that may cause problems and impersonate people, and to inform hello of something that may help bfv grow?
Help BFV grow or help 360 grow? You can also inform HELLO without posting a link to your website. I also think that HELLO doesn't care about your ribbons and awards which also doesn't require to post a link to your website.

*facepalm*

Alphascout

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
10:43 PM
Reaction score
no one but HELLO ADMINS and MANAGEMENT need to post here stop the USELESS SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

GooD_Hash

Stop this pointless bickering,thread is about me and my ban,bunty you should make another theme to swear with everybody.
So alphascout,Commandobeta - what's about my unban??I had forgotten about all the quarrels,im starting relashionship here with a clean slate(and clean language).But you know guys, i dont seat on the parent's neck, im studying in Reasearch University, so i have to go there in a week.Let me play hello this last week,cause later i couldnot play.I admit i lost my temper, but its all because of bunty and too long ban for 1 insult.I thought that the 1st reason of ban is cheating...now i get it back.
Just tell me - will i be unbanned in a 2 days or not?If yes its great, if no i delete my profile here and will never come back.Just inform me, i have more to do IRL.

Alphascout

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
10:43 PM
Reaction score
i already said my opinion .... with ur attitude i dont want u in our server ... my thoughts thank you

ALPHA

Max

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
11:43 PM
Reaction score
Bunty said:
Is there any possibility to lock this useless thread?
For me you are the reason to lock this thread. Just quit spamming already.

O.T.
Did he get banned for corrupt files by the server? Ifso, I vote for an unban. He has been banned long enough.
I trust you hash, when you say you'll be good. However if it turns out the other way, then don't expect a second chance. Also, you need to work on your attitude. This community requests to be treated with respect.

B

Bunty

Max said:
Did he get banned for corrupt files by the server? Ifso, I vote for an unban. He has been banned long enough.
I trust you hash, when you say you'll be good. However if it turns out the other way, then don't expect a second chance. Also, you need to work on your attitude. This community requests to be treated with respect.

Don't be so naive! It's very obvious that it's useless to unban him. He has a long history of insulting and is also proving it here.
I'm also not sure, if you should make a decision on this one.

D

deeteekay

Bunty said:
Max said:

Don't be so naive! It's very obvious that it's useless to unban him. He has a long history of insulting and is also proving it here.

I doubt those photos are real. Unless Max can confirm that he said both of those things, they're fake. I haven't seen Max use the username "360° Max" for weeks. Nor have I ever seen him talk like that.

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
12:43 AM
Reaction score
The problem at this point is that Tankboy is the only one who can unban him - since it appears he is banned by the server for corrupt files. He is no longer on the banlist. Tankboy is however going to Mexico real soon / is already in Mexico, effectively meaning that we cannot unban GooD_HasH.

We're not keeping him banned for his behaviour, in order to do that someone should have made a ban topic, but I see no bantopic which means he's not officially banned. The only reason he is is because the server banned him. So it's just because of these circumstances that he's banned.

@ Bunty, I am quite sure Max is involved in this decision since he is one of our admins. If you wish to complain about Max's language, do it to a BFV leader or in a topic on the forum, but please don't do it by going off-topic on an unban-request topic.

B

Bunty

Why don't you unban Blackhawk? I mean if Good_Hash can insult like he wants and if an admin can insult like he wants why is Blackhawk not allowed to insult other people and go crazy a little bit? I mean i really don't like him, but we are talking about justice at this point!

D

deeteekay

Beta, those photos look fake. Here's why:

1. Uploaded today (I don't know when they were taken, but I assume recently due to tension between Bunty and Max.)
2. Max doesn't use "360° Max" anymore. He changed his name to "360° Max, ft. [wrench]" or something similar to that.
3. Bunty in both photos was on the ARVN team. For all we know, "360° Max" could've been Bunty under a fake name trying to bust the real Max.
4. Never have I heard Max say anything inflammatory to anyone.

G

GooD_Hash

Ok if the tankboy is "only one who can unban me" I stop at this point and will wait for his return from sunny Mexico.
No need in you all anymore, close this topic and ban bunty on forum for his "annoying" behaivor(not on server)!
BB all thx for help.

B

Bunty

GooD_Hash said:
Ok if the tankboy is "only one who can unban me" I stop at this point and will wait for his return from sunny Mexico.
No need in you all anymore, close this topic and ban bunty on forum for his "annoying" behaivor(not on server)!
BB all thx for help.

Don't you think it's time for an apology now? You said you will apologize to the community and all admins after they accept your extortion.

Max

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
11:43 PM
Reaction score
Bunty said:
Max said:

It doesn't surprice me that you come up again with that year old screenshot ;) You remind me of blackhawk lol. And, a long history of insulting? you mean the fact that he insulted here on the topics? Which I can barely call insulting. Ifnot, proof?
Next to that, this guy shouldn't be banned in the first place. I can understand his frustration.

@ dtk
Yes those pics are real, I did say that. It was a long time ago before I became an admin. Sassi and I got into an argument that escalated quite radical. The pics are old tho, and taken out of context. He posted them a year ago aswell on the forums and I apologized ;) Its a shame that I never took the time to screenshot his language back then ;d

B

Bunty

I just hope you have the balls to ban him again when he goes crazy within the next days. Fortunately you had lots of opportunities to learn to say I'm sorry and to be ashamed.

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
12:43 AM
Reaction score
Ok, I think we solved the problem.

GooD_HasH will be unbanned when Tankboy is back, and everyone agrees with this.

The photos about Max are a year old, and the fact that all the bad stuff someone can find about Max are two screenshots that are a year old, is I think a great compliment to Max.

Bunty, I am not sure if you are kidding or not, but I assume you understand that we are not banning someone for getting a littlebit frustrated on the forums. It was not nice what he said, but it was certainly not enough for a forum ban, and he later apologized. Of course he will be punished just as well if he does it again, on the forums or in the game. I haven't heard any complaints about the time he played in the server though. I also assume you realise how this temporary rage is different from the months and months of fighting that Blackhawk did.

I'm glad we worked this all out. :D

D

deeteekay

Max said:
Bunty said:
Max said:

It doesn't surprice me that you come up again with that year old screenshot ;) You remind me of blackhawk lol. And, a long history of insulting? you mean the fact that he insulted here on the topics? Which I can barely call insulting. Ifnot, proof?
Next to that, this guy shouldn't be banned in the first place. I can understand his frustration.

@ dtk
Yes those pics are real, I did say that. It was a long time ago before I became an admin. Sassi and I got into an argument that escalated quite radical. The pics are old tho, and taken out of context. He posted them a year ago aswell on the forums and I apologized ;) Its a shame that I never took the time to screenshot his language back then ;d

Oh okay. So Bunty rehashed old photos just to prove a frivolous point lol?

B

Bunty

CommandoBeta said:
I also assume you realise how this temporary rage is different from the months and months of fighting that Blackhawk did.
I do.
CommandoBeta said:
I'm glad we worked this all out. :D

Roger. :p

P.S.: I'm sure if i observe Max like i observed Soldier i will find him smoking a doobie in the huey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back