• Only Administrators may post here. If you want to appeal your ban, please do so in the Appeal Your Ban section.
  • Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

(outlaw)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Beezly

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:48 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Dakota Matthie

CoOtEr

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
7:48 PM
Reaction score
I called this kid out last week on Cedar Falls and he denied it then too. Good Catch Bee. :)

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
3:48 AM
Reaction score
Ironically, he played in the server about half a year ago with the name 'I_Kill_Cheaters'

FBC

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:48 AM
Reaction score
Oh.... oh well :/ but you know outlaw is a horrible hacker which i mean his aim is horrible he could easily get killed

slayer4041

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
8:48 PM
Reaction score
DeadlyGun said:
Oh.... oh well :/ but you know outlaw is a horrible hacker which i mean his aim is horrible he could easily get killed

but he is still a hacker

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I'm going to post this exact post here, as well as in the Unban Request topic.

Ok.. I asked people many times in the past to include in the post a detailed overview of where exactly the player is hacking in the video.. now we have to watch the video and find out for ourselves where Bee sees them hack. Since the player has now made a unban request, we have to further examine this video. First of all, the Youtube video is no evidence since we do not know if that's (outlaw) or not. Might just be a namefaker.

In Bee's post, he said "You can clearly see how he's looking through walls", so I conclude that the 'obvious hacking' is at around 4:00. First of all, we can see that the sound is out of sync, but when he shoots a LAW, we can see how much the difference is, so for footsteps I'm going to adjust the time to when he really heard the sound. The sound is 3 seconds too soon in the video. At 4:37, the start of this 'looking through walls', I can clearly hear footsteps. Since they are in front of him, and we are hovering a few meters behind him, he heard the footsteps earlier than we heard them in the video. Which means that the kill at 04:45 is completely legit.

Now, for the 'looking through walls'. I assume that's at 05:15, but he's not looking through the wall.. he's looking at the hill, the wall is on his left. Because, for anyone who payed attention, at 04:48 an NVA soldier walks right past him, into the hills. We cannot hear his footsteps, but you can see how close that soldier is... (outlaw) defenitely heard his footsteps. After a few seconds, in which the NVA soldier walked away and the footsteps probably faded away too, he looks around the wall, to see where the soldier went. As you can see on 05:26, he's shooting at the same angle as the angle that he was 'looking through walls' before. Unless he's got a really, really good hack, I do not think he can shoot through walls, which means he's shooting at something, which also means that he wasn't looking though walls before. Which is why I do not think he was hacking. For anyone not using a headset in this game, when you hear something while using a headset, looking in the direction of the sound can make it easier to determine exactly where it's coming from. Update your hardware and you will find out that I'm right.

Now there are people in this community who are totally obsessed with this 'hacker' problem, they want to see people banned, and they will reply that I am corrupt for not thinking this player hacks. However that's not how this community works, we are not going to ban people just to show that we do something about hackers. We only ban people with evidence. The fact that he's not hacking in this video doesn't mean he doesnt hack at all. It does, however, mean that this ban is illegitimate. I also think people are going to draw the wrong conclusion, saying we 'do nothing about hackers'. But again, the fact that we do not ban someone who does not hack doesnt mean we don't ban people who do hack. If I look in the banlist in the RM, I see 17 ban entries with stated reason 'hacking'. That's clear enough, I think.

Local time
2:48 AM
Reaction score
Well Bee, you did what they expect you to do, and your homie RON is at it again....
Even though the ban was approved thru the BFV LEADER....this BETA kid is trying to unban again...
and again, you wonder why people like yok foo leave your clan. i wonder how Bee is going to react when he sees your protecting another map hacker. I think i see another 360 member in the near future if you unban that guy.

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
toxic2 said:
Well Bee, you did what they expect you to do, and your homie RON is at it again....
Even though the ban was approved thru the BFV LEADER....this BETA kid is trying to unban again...
and again, you wonder why people like yok foo leave your clan. i wonder how Bee is going to react when he sees your protecting another map hacker. I think i see another 360 member in the near future if you unban that guy.
"Thomas".

I'd appreciate if you stopped your shifty blathering for one second. What could be more insipid than this compulsive need to blame an external factor for the fact that you got killed in a computer game. Your list of excuses has grown in the past few years. What started as an aversion to M79s (You hate them because there is no way you can beat someone who uses it), has grown to an aversion of M79s, LAWs, tanks, helicopters, jets. While you do nothing else than bunnyhopping, which is universally considered to be the number one on the 'noob list', apparently you get to make that list in BFV, and bunnyhopping is just fine.

When you ran out of in game-features to blame, you started looking for other things, and you added 'bad reg' and 'lucker' to your arsenal of self defense measures. When people were no longer impressed by this, you added 'hacker'. And you have taken this idiotic behaviour to the point where you literally accuse everyone who is better than you of hacking. The latest episode of this is you accusing one of your very best clanmembers, dtkairsoft, of hacking. This person no longer considers himself part of your clan. Bravo.

Of course, this eratic behaviour is also visible on the forum, where you avoid even responding to the content of anyone's post. You just made a perfectly clear example, claiming that only I am saying that this person does not hack, while the former BFV leader and the current BFV leader post that they do not think this guy hacks. And when I post a clear explanation to the behaviour of someone who has never even been accused of hacking, all you can say is "I told you so".

You are probably going to ignore most of this post, since you know it's true, but admitting that it is so makes it really hard for you to explain being killed in BFV, huh? Now please, do the wise thing, and tell me why it is so obvious that this person hacks. Tell us what's wrong with my reasoning, and why you think this person is hacking. That is after all your goal, is it not, to keep him banned? Because right now, it just looks like you're trying to put in a bad light the people who do not believe your flimsy excuses. If it is true what seems obvious, and you really have no arguments, then please just refrain from posting, just play the game, and keep the pathetic excuses to a minimum while doing so.

Local time
Reaction score
STFU BADDIE.... your irrelevant post is one of your many long blah blah blah post....
its unfortunate your only backup comes in the form of Blackhawk, or SAS...your list grows smaller man.
I knew as soon as this took off you would be here in the defense (once again) of a hacker. WTF are you, the forums Official Defense Attorney? You defend people accused of cheating as if its your PERSONAL debt to them.
Than to strike back at me....cuz i speak on what is obvious and tell me i use an excuse such as no reg...kid ive pwnd you for YEARS BETA/RON.... in front of your Mentor (MIKE), you know who and what i talk about.. old school noob you are. so dont come here and try and smear my name over the place QUITE SIMPLY because i called you out WAY before you even came this hackers defense here... YOU BETA... YOU, seem to be the one ALWAYS defending a cheater... why the hell is that?
Lol, you wonder REALLY why people have a problem with the way this shit runs? Maybe you should stop trying to unban hackers for one. Maybe YOU should'nt always be defending them!
I see a post on here, about someone hacking... i instantly think to myself, well Ron is Definitely defending that guy...without even looking in it, i KNOW you are trying HARD to prove everyone wrong that the person being accused is not cheating. Ever think Ron, that maybe they ARE?... that maybe you should just stfu in the better interest of the clan, and STOP coming to the defense of hackers?
Why would you pipe up now anyways, hes been banned for over a week, and NOW you want to defend him?
No offense bro,,,, but your style is about as cool as a bag of dicks.

As ALWAYS the people here will see RON, or BETA if you prefer, Go out of his way and BEYOND to prove beyond a REASONABLE doubt that this person here is not hacking, AND that anyone, ANYONE who disagrees with him is quite simply.... Wrong. He wants you to beleive he is right, as always, and he will go out of his way, and attempt to PROVE to us all that I am wrong, that cooter was wrong, that Lost was wrong, that Bee was wrong, that AYONE ELSE that even Thought (outlaw) was hacking, that we are ALL wrong, as always... and once again that RON/CommandoBeta, is right.

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Hmm.. complaining about long posts and then making one yourself?

Let's clarify a few things.

First of all, you've always said you were better than me. Until we did that 1 on 1 in Saigon tunnels.. I was winning hard and you had to leave because you had 'people coming over and you didnt give a fuck anyway'.

Secondly. Still ignoring the main thing here. We ban people with evidence. I tell you this is not good evidence, I tell you why. I ask you to tell me why you DO think he hacks. No response. Seems obvious, you have no idea what to say.

I defend people when I think they do not hack. Like I said. There's 16 entries on the RM banlist for hacking that I do agree with. When the day comes that you get banned for hacking without evidence, I will be here to defend you just as well.

Start naming people who think (outlaw) hacks. I haven't seen them post here. All I have seen is the former leader and the current leader say they agree with me on this. Get your facts right.

You sir are just frustrated because you are really running out of excuses now. And as always, I will end this post with the same message to you; start really responding to people's post and supporting your accusations with evidence. It will help you alot.

Local time
Reaction score
and can you please show me the post where Lost, and Alpha, the previous leader, and the Current bfv leaders say that they DO NOT THINK HES HACKING.... i am not seeing that, maybe i am blind, or in the wrong spot.
AND YOU WERE BEATING ME????!!!! LMAO BETA, you REALLY are full of yourself! LMAO your so pro guy. I really didnt believe when some people say about you, how you do whatever you have to do to slander someones name, but they are correct... HE WAS WINNING !!! LMFAO...
the only thing that needs clarifying is that THICK ASS SKULL OF YOURS.
Get over yourself.

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
toxic2 said:
and can you please show me the post where Lost, and Alpha, the previous leader, and the Current bfv leaders say that they DO NOT THINK HES HACKING.... i am not seeing that, maybe i am blind, or in the wrong spot.
AND YOU WERE BEATING ME????!!!! LMAO BETA, you REALLY are full of yourself! LMAO your so pro guy. I really didnt believe when some people say about you, how you do whatever you have to do to slander someones name, but they are correct... HE WAS WINNING !!! LMFAO...
the only thing that needs clarifying is that THICK ASS SKULL OF YOURS.
Get over yourself.

As you might or might not know Lost has been away for a while, at that point Cash filled in his spot as leader. Making him a former leader. The current (temporary) leader is Tankboy. Ba dum tssshhh.

And for the 34234234234th time. Read my post.

This one.
Code:
I'm going to post this exact post here, as well as in the Unban Request topic.

Ok.. I asked people many times in the past to include in the post a detailed overview of where exactly the player is hacking in the video.. now we have to watch the video and find out for ourselves where Bee sees them hack. Since the player has now made a unban request, we have to further examine this video. First of all, the Youtube video is no evidence since we do not know if that's (outlaw) or not. Might just be a namefaker.

In Bee's post, he said "You can clearly see how he's looking through walls", so I conclude that the 'obvious hacking' is at around 4:00. First of all, we can see that the sound is out of sync, but when he shoots a LAW, we can see how much the difference is, so for footsteps I'm going to adjust the time to when he really heard the sound. The sound is 3 seconds too soon in the video. At 4:37, the start of this 'looking through walls', I can clearly hear footsteps. Since they are in front of him, and we are hovering a few meters behind him, he heard the footsteps earlier than we heard them in the video. Which means that the kill at 04:45 is completely legit.

Now, for the 'looking through walls'. I assume that's at 05:15, but he's not looking through the wall.. he's looking at the hill, the wall is on his left. Because, for anyone who payed attention, at 04:48 an NVA soldier walks right past him, into the hills. We cannot hear his footsteps, but you can see how close that soldier is... (outlaw) defenitely heard his footsteps. After a few seconds, in which the NVA soldier walked away and the footsteps probably faded away too, he looks around the wall, to see where the soldier went. As you can see on 05:26, he's shooting at the same angle as the angle that he was 'looking through walls' before. Unless he's got a really, really good hack, I do not think he can shoot through walls, which means he's shooting at something, which also means that he wasn't looking though walls before. Which is why I do not think he was hacking. For anyone not using a headset in this game, when you hear something while using a headset, looking in the direction of the sound can make it easier to determine exactly where it's coming from. Update your hardware and you will find out that I'm right.

Now there are people in this community who are totally obsessed with this 'hacker' problem, they want to see people banned, and they will reply that I am corrupt for not thinking this player hacks. However that's not how this community works, we are not going to ban people just to show that we do something about hackers. We only ban people with evidence. The fact that he's not hacking in this video doesn't mean he doesnt hack at all. It does, however, mean that this ban is illegitimate. I also think people are going to draw the wrong conclusion, saying we 'do nothing about hackers'. But again, the fact that we do not ban someone who does not hack doesnt mean we don't ban people who do hack. If I look in the banlist in the RM, I see 17 ban entries with stated reason 'hacking'. That's clear enough, I think.

Enlighten us, tell us what's wrong with what I say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back