• Only Administrators may post here. If you want to appeal your ban, please do so in the Appeal Your Ban section.
  • Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

(outlaw)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
10:28 PM
Reaction score
you reveal your own ignorance.... beta, just clam the fuck up kid
if you didnt think this guy was hacking WHEN he first got banned, why the fuck u didnt say so than?
i mean you posted, you obviously had some snooping around there. And excuse me, Lost isnt the current leader, im sorry... good thing an even LESS active member is the leader... none the less. my point is you defending hackers.
and always defending hackers, and trying your hardest to put me in a bad light... you wana turn this post around on me? LMAO your the noob trying to unban hackers.
just cuz that video bee posted doesnt qualify in YOUR high standards, everyone knows hes hacking... and the problem is YOU want to defend him. you dont support your fellow admins who did the video and supported the ban in the first place, now u want to challenge them, again, and anyone else who speaks against you?
Your head is huge dude, your ego needs to deflate some.

SyriusVyrus

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
9:28 PM
Reaction score
TOXIC TAKE YOUR MEDS...

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
11:28 PM
Reaction score
toxic2 said:
you reveal your own ignorance.... beta, just clam the fuck up kid
if you didnt think this guy was hacking WHEN he first got banned, why the fuck u didnt say so than?
i mean you posted, you obviously had some snooping around there. And excuse me, Lost isnt the current leader, im sorry... good thing an even LESS active member is the leader... none the less. my point is you defending hackers.
and always defending hackers, and trying your hardest to put me in a bad light... you wana turn this post around on me? LMAO your the noob trying to unban hackers.
just cuz that video bee posted doesnt qualify in YOUR high standards, everyone knows hes hacking... and the problem is YOU want to defend him. you dont support your fellow admins who did the video and supported the ban in the first place, now u want to challenge them, again, and anyone else who speaks against you?
Your head is huge dude, your ego needs to deflate some.

Oh my god. You HAVE to be trolling me. What do you have? You have NOTHING. You come to this forum, you spam about hackers, you spam in-game about hackers, but you have NO evidence, you cannot even tell us how they hack, you cannot tell us how you know they hack, you simply 'know' and we are all stupid for not understanding it? Now tell me who the ego is. The self-proclaimed hacker expert who needs no evidence and doesn't need to tell anyone how he gets the conclusion that someone hacks, or the person who wants evidence to protect players from people like you? I'm doing the right thing here, I am posting my conclusion, I am supporting my opinion with evidence, with logics.. something you fundamentally refuse. And at the moment that this is open for debate, the moment we have to talk about if this person is hacking or not, you completely ignore the only evidence that his ban had and you start talking about how we are "unbanning hackers". I think unbanning this person is the only logical thing to do right now since I clearly stated my reasons for believing he doesn't hack and no one has been able to prove me wrong.

I won't be posting here anymore until you stop saying the same thing over and over again ( forcing me to do that too) and actually look at the video and tell us where he hacks and tell us what is wrong in my analysis of that video.

Oh, and one last thing. How did you like this?
That's not 'unbanning hackers' and 'not supporting your fellow admins' what Lost did there, unbanning someone? Exactly the same case, a video which everyone thought was 100% evidence, alot of people in the server thought C00ter hacked. Yet I see him in the server every day because he didn't hack at that time.

Local time
Reaction score
CommandoBeta said:
Oh my god. You HAVE to be trolling me. What do you have? You have NOTHING. You come to this forum, you spam about hackers, you spam in-game about hackers, but you have NO evidence, you cannot even tell us how they hack, you cannot tell us how you know they hack, you simply 'know' and we are all stupid for not understanding it? Now tell me who the ego is. The self-proclaimed hacker expert who needs no evidence and doesn't need to tell anyone how he gets the conclusion that someone hacks, or the person who wants evidence to protect players from people like you? I'm doing the right thing here, I am posting my conclusion, I am supporting my opinion with evidence, with logics.. something you fundamentally refuse. And at the moment that this is open for debate, the moment we have to talk about if this person is hacking or not, you completely ignore the only evidence that his ban had and you start talking about how we are "unbanning hackers". I think unbanning this person is the only logical thing to do right now since I clearly stated my reasons for believing he doesn't hack and no one has been able to prove me wrong.

I won't be posting here anymore until you stop saying the same thing over and over again ( forcing me to do that too) and actually look at the video and tell us where he hacks and tell us what is wrong in my analysis of that video.

That's not 'unbanning hackers' and 'not supporting your fellow admins' what Lost did there, unbanning someone? Exactly the same case, a video which everyone thought was 100% evidence, alot of people in the server thought C00ter hacked. Yet I see him in the server every day because he didn't hack at that time.

Ive never seen anyone so hell bent on defending cheats. Hats off to you Ron!!
And i Have to be trolling you? Or maybe im sick of your big fucking mouth... telling everyone whos hacking and whos not...CLEARLY you have vast experience in who hacks and who doesnt...pretty fucking amazing considering your 2 year absense from the game... and look, i KNOW you think your big shit, and your like a HUGE deal here on the forums, clearly you are, otherwise you wouldnt push so hard to show us ALL YOUR CORRECT AGAIN... but i really dont give a flying fuck who you SEEM to think you are beta, i dont, your jack shit to me... and quite a few of your fellow peers happen to share the Same opinion.
The light in which you seem to think is yours, as you try so VERY hard to prove points here...is dimming fast.
You repeat the same shit over and over, tell me this, tell me that, show me where hes hacking... SINCE WHEN THE FUCK IS IT MY JOB to do that? You are the ALL knowing one. I really wont tire of this either, so ill go just as long as you wana keep opening that giant fucking hole in your face and puting your USELESS points of view here for us all to laugh at. Ron, your not as cool as You seem to think you are.
And to answer your question "and we are all stupid for not understanding it?" I never said anyone was stupid, your now attempting to say that i THINK YOUR ALL STUPID??
Why dont you try HARDER bro to make it sound like im insulting everyone here... lol your lame dude.
The fact of the matter is that i may have insulted you..but i SURE as shit never called or THOUGHT everyone was stupid, those are YOUR words, not mine.
And maybe i am enjoying this just a bit... maybe because i think you talk way to fucking much about shit that you dont know about... You think i sit and spawm the server about hackers, I RARELY PLAY IN HELLO SERVER, maybe you should check on that (mr. all knowing). And i spam the forums about hackers??? WHO??
Wonhunglow??? (outlaw)???
funny thing is.... they hack... and if i spammed about them i dont feel bad for it one bit... in fact if it Bothered you, than it was well worth it
I think your a joke of an admin... i think you use your admin to try and push weight around, and your no fuckin tough guy, your words dont move me, in fact i find you petty and minor...
Self proclaimed Hacker expert??? to be self proclaimed, wouldnt I have to claim that I am the hacker expert???
i seem to remember me saying how you 'reveal your own ignorance'... you should just stop while you THINK your ahead. And beta, as far as you supporting 16 hacker bans in the hello server ban list, MAYBE you should learn to count,, you know, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, ......7, thats how many hackers are banned,and 2 of them put there from MY videos did you make any videos that lead to hackers being banned, mr admin ron? oh thats right, you took a 2 year break. but you clearly are on the cutting edge of hacker knowlege and experience.
How bout you TRY HARDER to prove to us all that this guy doesnt hack...\
You say you support your statement with evidence..... what evidence? your OPINION? wow, thats some good evidence... i guess we should just let YOU make the decisions whos banned and whos not, whos hacking and whos not... whats the point in having admins, if YOUR opinion is the only one that matters, cuz here, YOUR THE ONLY ONE DEFENDING THIS KID CHEATING!!!! are you blind, or just that full of yourself that you NEED to prove im wrong, and bee was wrong, and everyone else that thinks this guy is hacking , were all wrong? everyone of us... YOU sir, are clearly the ONLY one who is correct, from what im reading.
someone needs to knock you down a few pegs... ill be here to do it.
OH just one more thing... you said "we are unbanning hackers" thats incorrect... YOU are the one trying to unban hackers.... THERES NO PLURAL THERE BOY.... its singular, only one person... YOU.
i await your next post my love.. i hope its better than your last one. biggity bum scrub... you like that?

acashmony

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
4:28 PM
Reaction score
toxic2 said:
CommandoBeta said:

And i Have to be trolling you? Or maybe im sick of your big fucking mouth... telling everyone whos hacking and whos not...CLEARLY you have vast experience in who hacks and who doesnt...pretty fucking amazing considering your 2 year absense from the game... and look, i KNOW you think your big shit, and your like a HUGE deal here on the forums, clearly you are, otherwise you wouldnt push so hard to show us ALL YOUR CORRECT AGAIN... but i really dont give a flying fuck who you SEEM to think you are beta, i dont, your jack shit to me... and quite a few of your fellow peers happen to share the Same opinion.
The light in which you seem to think is yours, as you try so VERY hard to prove points here...is dimming fast.
You repeat the same shit over and over, tell me this, tell me that, show me where hes hacking... SINCE WHEN THE FUCK IS IT MY JOB to do that? You are the ALL knowing one. I really wont tire of this either, so ill go just as long as you wana keep opening that giant fucking hole in your face and puting your USELESS points of view here for us all to laugh at. Ron, your not as cool as You seem to think you are.
And to answer your question "and we are all stupid for not understanding it?" I never said anyone was stupid, your now attempting to say that i THINK YOUR ALL STUPID??
Why dont you try HARDER bro to make it sound like im insulting everyone here... lol your lame dude.
The fact of the matter is that i may have insulted you..but i SURE as shit never called or THOUGHT everyone was stupid, those are YOUR words, not mine.
And maybe i am enjoying this just a bit... maybe because i think you talk way to fucking much about shit that you dont know about... You think i sit and spawm the server about hackers, I RARELY PLAY IN HELLO SERVER, maybe you should check on that (mr. all knowing). And i spam the forums about hackers??? WHO??
funny thing is.... they hack... and if i spammed about them i dont feel bad for it one bit... in fact if it Bothered you, than it was well worth it
I think your a joke of an admin... i think you use your admin to try and push weight around, and your no fuckin tough guy, your words dont move me, in fact i find you petty and minor...
Self proclaimed Hacker expert??? to be self proclaimed, wouldnt I have to claim that I am the hacker expert???
i seem to remember me saying how you 'reveal your own ignorance'... you should just stop while you THINK your ahead. And beta, as far as you supporting 16 hacker bans in the hello server ban list, MAYBE you should learn to count,, you know, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, ......7, thats how many hackers are banned,and 2 of them put there from MY videos did you make any videos that lead to hackers being banned, mr admin ron? oh thats right, you took a 2 year break. but you clearly are on the cutting edge of hacker knowlege and experience.
You say you support your statement with evidence..... what evidence? your OPINION? wow, thats some good evidence... i guess we should just let YOU make the decisions whos banned and whos not, whos hacking and whos not... whats the point in having admins, if YOUR opinion is the only one that matters, cuz here, YOUR THE ONLY ONE DEFENDING THIS KID CHEATING!!!! are you blind, or just that full of yourself that you NEED to prove im wrong, and bee was wrong, and everyone else that thinks this guy is hacking , were all wrong? everyone of us... YOU sir, are clearly the ONLY one who is correct, from what im reading.
OH just one more thing... you said "we are unbanning hackers" thats incorrect... YOU are the one trying to unban hackers.... THERES NO PLURAL THERE BOY.... its singular, only one person... YOU.
i await your next post my love.. i hope its better than your last one. biggity bum scrub... you like that?

Dont you have your own server ^_^

slayer4041

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
there has been way to much fighting and way to many crappy admins. this topic is useless. all of these arguments wont go anywhere.

Local time
Reaction score
Yes i do cash... thats why im not sure where he get his accusations of me accusing EVERYONE of hacking in HELLO server... whatever, thats fine, its beta... hes always right.
Spam server about hackers, false.
Spam forum about hackers, false.

Beta, defends hackers, true... beta defends Wonhunglow, sais hes not hacking, True...
wonhunlow, proven hacker.
Beta defends Mr. Canada, sais hes not hacking, True...
Mr Canada, proven hacker... been banned.
Beta for forums defense attorney!!!

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
toxic2 said:
CommandoBeta said:

Facts incoming.
-As far as I know you do not have access to the RM. As any admin can check. There are 17 entries in the ban list with stated reason 'hacking'.
-I'm not the one who unbanned C00ter.
-I haven't had a 2 year absence from the game (Heck, 2 years ago I had just joined TE)
-Since the people who I defend do not cheat.. well.. the conclusion is simple.. I do not defend cheaters.

This is however the first useful post you've made in this topic, because of this:

You repeat the same shit over and over, tell me this, tell me that, show me where hes hacking... SINCE WHEN THE FUCK IS IT MY JOB to do that? You are the ALL knowing one.

Because you don't seem to understand one very simple thing here. I made a post, explaining in a polite way why I think this person does not hack. And if you do not agree with that, you can post why you think I am wrong. Sure, you can go ahead and post "HES A HACKER YOU DICKFACE WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING HIM". But that doesn't add anything! Let me make a small comparison.

Someone goes to jail because someone filmed him stealing an apple. He has footage of it. But later I find out that the person didn't steal the apple, he only took it to look at it (don't you ever pick something up in a store to look at it and see if it's good enough?) and put it back 5 seconds later later, which is visible in the footage. Meaning he's not a thief. In that comparison, you're the person who comes to me and starts yelling at me because I'm defending a thief. But I say "No Mister, I'm not defending a thief, because he didn't steal the apple, he only looked at it. Please tell me how you get to the conlusion that he's a thief anyway". To which you respond "SINCE WHEN THE FUCK IS IT MY JOB to do that? You are the ALL knowing one."

I'm sure you get my point but I'm also sure you got it the first time I said it.

SyriusVyrus

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
9:28 PM
Reaction score
on this vid i cant be 100% sure this player is hacking....aud and vid is out of sych...if he were looking threw walls, in this case could be an overheating vid card: it creates these triangles we see in video witch u can see threw them (that is if he did).
There are all kinds of pc and vidcard etc issues that could make it look like hacking...but it aint!...
thats why PB or any other software is required..we know the answer to that.

i posted a while ago...accusing right and left without hard evidence players of hacking should be a kick issue...( get ur facts straight first). That would take care of slander campaigns.

Just remenber all that is needed is some1 (right or wrong) to say and post ur cheating...and without real evidence...and there u are...YOU ARE NOW A HACKER.

Furthermore showing disrecpect to admins that try to make for all a fun experience on HELLO .. ...should get kicked or banned. After admins take time to post on an issue and explain admins point of view HE DESERVES RESPECT. wheither it may be true or false to you.

BETA IS DOING A GOOD JOB....ITS ALL FAIR....FAIR AS ANYONE WOULD LIKE IT IF ACCUSED OF CHEATING.

If you have nowhere else to go, stand by the house rules.

slayer4041

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Someone goes to jail because someone filmed him stealing an apple. He has footage of it. But later I find out that the person didn't steal the apple, he only took it and put it back later, which is visible in the footage. Meaning he's not a thief. In that comparison, you're the person who comes to me and starts yelling at me because I'm defending a thief. But I say "No Mister, I'm not defending a thief, because he didn't steal the apple, he only looked at it. Please tell me how you get to the conlusion that he's a thief anyway".

he is still a thief. he just was guilty and decided to put the apple back. If a guy stole a TV from an electronics store, and he decided to put it back, would the cops still arrest him? Yes.

I can see two sides of this story. I will investigate to find out who is right and who is wrong. I have already run this by beta and i am going to run it by toxic.

slayer4041

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
This is what I've found against beta so far.

i found this. This video has no more proof of this guy hacking than the one in the other topic. I find it funny how beta and syrius are all "this isnt enough proof." THEN WHY IS THIS NOT ENOUGH PROOF BUT THE OTHER ONE IS? It's just as much proof in that video than in the other one. There are TWO videos that have proof of outlaw hacking. He looks thru walls on both of the videos. there is only one video of the other dude, and that seems to be enough.

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=2563
click on the Xfire link to view the video

CommandoBeta said:
Someone goes to jail because someone filmed him stealing an apple. He has footage of it. But later I find out that the person didn't steal the apple, he only took it and put it back later, which is visible in the footage. Meaning he's not a thief. In that comparison, you're the person who comes to me and starts yelling at me because I'm defending a thief. But I say "No Mister, I'm not defending a thief, because he didn't steal the apple, he only looked at it. Please tell me how you get to the conlusion that he's a thief anyway".

Here's what I heard.

Someone gets banned because someone filmed him hacking. He has footage of it. But later I find out that the person only used hacks and decided not to later, which is visible in the footage. Meaning he's not a hacker.

So he shouldn't get banned for hacking in the first place?
Like I said earlier,
slayer4041 said:
if a guy stole a TV from an electronics store, and he decided to put it back, would the cops still arrest him? Yes.

I find it funny considering there is solid proof of this guy hacking that he even said this:

CommandoBeta said:
Please tell me how you get to the conlusion that he's a thief anyway.

Another thing. Look at the ban for c00ter. Funny how everyone says he's legit, and beta doesn'y defend him.

I will investigate on Beta's side next. I want to get both sides of the story. Don't think I am biased against Beta. I told him I would look into both sides.

acashmony

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I wonder whos the person liking all the post?

slayer4041

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
SyriusVyrus said:
ITS ALL FAIR....FAIR AS ANYONE WOULD LIKE IT IF ACCUSED OF CHEATING.

If you have nowhere else to go, stand by the house rules.

Fair for the hackers. Not fair for the legit players.

Sorry for the triple post.

Freshblood

Elite Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
6:58 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
angus
i liked ur post cash, but its not me...

i think my idea would help here,, did anyone else besides beta see it?

(from BANNED topic)
freshblood:Ive been bouncing ideas around with another admin recently about new methods of dealing with problems on the server. One idea was we can make a council of BFV players- who can be on the "anti hacker team", and its their responsibility to review posted videos, and come to a group decision if a player should be allowed to continue to play on the server or not. The team can be made up of hello AND non hello ppl but primarily they would NOT be admins, or bfv leaders..(but ofc could work with help from hc admins) so the community can get some democracy by having more of a say in relation to cheaters/hackers.

?

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
slayer4041 said:

he is still a thief. he just was guilty and decided to put the apple back. If a guy stole a TV from an electronics store, and he decided to put it back, would the cops still arrest him? Yes.

I can see two sides of this story. I will investigate to find out who is right and who is wrong. I have already run this by beta and i am going to run it by toxic.

... Ok let me re-write that.

Someone goes to jail because someone filmed him stealing an apple. He has footage of it. But later I find out that the person didn't steal the apple, he only took it to look at it (don't you ever pick something up in a store to look at it and see if it's good enough?) and put it back 5 seconds later later, which is visible in the footage. Meaning he's not a thief. In that comparison, you're the person who comes to me and starts yelling at me because I'm defending a thief. But I say "No Mister, I'm not defending a thief, because he didn't steal the apple, he only looked at it. Please tell me how you get to the conlusion that he's a thief anyway". To which you respond "SINCE WHEN THE FUCK IS IT MY JOB to do that? You are the ALL knowing one."

And "Heres what I found against Beta"
What's my offence, not banning without evidence? And that topic about Schit Phuque Dham, what of it? I think I posted quite clearly why I don't think it's evidence.
CommandoBeta said:
A video of 3 pixels with no sound, and a guy who kills only 1 guy.. Hmm. I don't see that this guy hacks. Like already said, you can hear footsteps. Especially if your using a headset, it's easy to hear when someone is coming. This guy also walks around, to check if people are coming. If he was actually using hacks, he woulndt have to do that. Also, next time please post where you see him hacking. Saves us alot of time watching an 8 minute movie. If its only about one kill..
Thanks for the effort anyway.

Unfortunately I cannot watch the video again right now( I get a screen saying "Seems you're lost, try using the header to get back on track ), but what I assume is that this guy looked through a wall at an enemy who then walked around the wall and was shot. Well if this video has no sound like I posted in the original topic, then obviously we cannot hear what that player heard. In this game there is a very far range at which you can hear footsteps, ANY player who doesn't listen to music while playing the game and has his sound turned on will agree with that. If you think that player DOES hack, why don't you man up and do what Toxic doesn't dare, tell me what's wrong in my reasoning. Tell me how he could NOT have heard that enemy or why it's suspicious anyway even though he could hear his footsteps.

About that Co0ter video, I think you can tell from the topic that Alpha didn't simply think Co0ter hacked but unbanned him because Lost didn't think so. This case was discussed alot, but not publicly on the forums. No need to post on the forums if you're talking about it with the people involved in Xfire at the same time.

And if you're trying to see two sides of this, I can explain to you what they are. There's one side, with Toxic the most prominent member, that think the hacking is a problem that is about to destroy BFV, and they are willing to ban/punish nearly everyone with a minimum amount of evidence (or on his own server, even without evidence, look at the case of dtkairsoft), and reduce an already small playerbase by doing so, and thus destroying the game while trying to defend it.

The other side consists of rational people who acknowledge the hacker problem but will only ban people with evidence. Not much to say about that.

CYBER

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
the player is unbanned untill some one commes up whit some realy proof of him hacking. untill then i don't want to hear any thing about it any more.

tankboy,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back