• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

The way the server is going

Yok_Foo

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
6:50 PM
Reaction score
I think i've been going crazy on the server, imagining things, or perhaps not.

I saw a couple of players which i knew were noobs but suddenly they had become really good at predicting around corners, their names were "Rilou AK47 fr" and "Cao_Bang_Fr" (sic).

I became suspicious that they had some kind of hacks going on so i asked them if they were hacking? as a reply Rilou started talking cryptic french while he knows english pretty well, after my suspicions grew i confronted him more times and sometimes he didn't write anything while often he arrogantly replied in french, it was obvious his arrogant behaviour only came when i confronted him.

But i lost it, after 2 hours i knew he was hacking, i cussed at him for being an hacker but he didn't react to accusations which speaks for his doings on the server.
I apologise for my bad behaviour on the server...

There are some hackers on the server (EU time), i just know it, but my cussing was and IS inexcusable.

1 hacker is 1 one too many, 2-3 hackers are too much.

After two other hackers "Nür für Dich" and " <^>" talked about hacks on the server in recent weeks/months i've decided to maybe leave HELLO clan if situation doesn't get better.

I think anybody who gets caught of hacking should be banned, doesn't matter who you are because otherwise it tells other hackers that it's OK to hack on Hello allmaps and everything that follows from it.

Falcon

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
1:50 PM
Reaction score
We have to understand one thing: Admins take time..too much time to take a decision to ban a hacker...

wtv, HELLO server is a nice server, but you guys cant continue like that and let hackers play...

its the best server in bfv and u cant keep it the best if you are losing popularity by leaving hackers online.

why, during the game, the admins dont talk to the person who got accused for hacking? Maybe he will just stop hacking (if he hacks)...and he will answer (if he doesnt hack).

....You have over 10 admins....its just crazy and not serious

Thats it, we can talk on hacking to tomorrow morning and we will still complaining, i am tired of this.

Local time
Reaction score
yea all i was originally trying to say on This topic here, was that 2 people were excused for their "USE" of hacks.
1 player being wonghunglow/syrius virus.
2 being sas elite soldier. (admin)
therefore agreeing with Yok Foo about the 'problems' here, leading to this exhausting exchange shit!
thats all i was stating. and if people have been reading they can see i stated the facts. thats all.

Yok_Foo

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I have to say that i'm leaving HELLO clan, because players have asked me "why do HELLO allow hackers?" and i can't give them a good answer.

I've been accused of hacking a few times but i say directly "no sir i don't hack" and i don't have other proof but atleast it's something, i don't know how a hack works and if Syrius had two games installed in order to not hack?

The thought is good to catch hackers but too many things are getting fishy, it's strange that Syrius isn't denying when accused of hacking in present time, but instead he tries to scare with saying "fu" and stuff like that.

btw, this thread has upset upeo:sheen.

Local time
Reaction score
thats because he does have a 3d hack. and everyone thats seen his video, saw him using his 3d hack...
he CANNOT deny that he has a 3d hack at this point. he showed us all he has one.
he just wants to accuse a bunch of people of hacking though, isnt that ass backwards?
he actually Does have the cheats, and sits and accuses others of cheating. how TF does that work??

Yok_Foo

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
toxic2 said:
he just wants to accuse a bunch of people of hacking though, isnt that ass backwards?
he actually Does have the cheats, and sits and accuses others of cheating. how TF does that work??

Indeed it is, and when others are suspecting him of hacking, getting the wrong picture that it's allowed to hack on server.

anyway, i won't let this ruin my christmas.

JohnWayne

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
5:50 PM
Reaction score
What if nametags are turned off:
game.ServerNameTagDistance 0
game.ServerNameTagDistanceScope 0

what good is a 3d map cheat when there aren't any nametags

Local time
Reaction score
SheenWinWinning said:
=UPEO=Bojangles said:
toxic2 said:
thats because he does have a 3d hack.

It's true, I caught him on Irving this afternoon. Very obvious, and doesn't even deny it anymore.

Syrius was hacking today, and when i asked admin SAS to watch him, he ignored me
So yeah, hacks are allowed by SAS and some other admins.

I gave up on this subject.Most Admins wont do anything.

I say, we move to 1.21 and enable PB

OK... I just want to say FREEZE!!!! for a second....
first sentence.... whos hacking? oh syrius virus, wow... he wouldnt do that would he? he was told not to do that by the admins, i KNOW he wouldnt go against their wishes would he?
DUDE... you asked SAS, the other 3d hack FOR SURE, to spec someone with another 3d hack....
cmon blacky, you know this isnt gona work.

watch them come and defend each other now

FBC

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Ive used to be a noob but now i got like 22,275 players accusing me as a hacker which i got banned multiple times and kicked too :/ on most of the BFV servers so why dont you just shut your mouth and just let it go. people change jeesh :cool:

SyriusVyrus

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
SyriusVyrus said:
So that you TOXIC get the story straight (witch i doubt u hav mental abilities too)
Those of us who know you, know u make friends to use them to support your twisted schemes, will do anything to malisciously achieve your goal, try hard to conquer by dividing the community and other clans, slander right and left etc etc... Good and nice and wellknown honest players have recently left ur clan exactly and for no other reason that you TOXIC cheat. Are all others gamers on LSD and dont notice what your doing? And about Gametracker.com.....Do you, in your great wisdom have monopoly and own the truth. NO WE DONT THINK SO. your just a kid who distorts reality and facts to make it say what you want and thinks its all about himself.

This is for you TOXIC.
Narcissistic Personality Disorder
Symptoms:
•Regularly shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes
•Has a very strong sense of entitlement, e.g., unreasonable expectations of especially favorable treatment or automatic compliance with his or her expectations
•Has a grandiose sense of self-importance (e.g., exaggerates achievements and talents, expects to be recognized as superior without commensurate achievements)
•Is exploitative of others, e.g., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends
•Believes that he or she is "special" and unique and can only be understood by, or should associate with, other special or high-status people (or institutions)
•Is often envious of others or believes that others are envious of him or her
•Is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
•Requires excessive admiration
Treatment of narcissistic personality disorder typically involves long-term psychotherapy with a therapist that has experience in treating this kind of personality disorder. Medications may also be prescribed.
Source:
•American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition, Revised.

I'M VERY SORRY BUT I CANNOT HELP YOU. SEEK HELP TOXIC AT A HOSPITAL NEAR YOU.
i'm worried about you. You might get hit anytime now with a cerebral thrombosis.

Local time
Reaction score
LOL...
Syrius Virus... so now you resort to this.
First your calling me a hacker/with no proof as always.
Second your accusing me of trying to devide HELLO clan, with no logs of course or evidence again.
Third, YOU SYRIUS VIRUS SIR are almost SIXTY years old, and this is how you behave?!!
I ESPECIALLY like how you act your age here guy, i'm not sure Who exactly you're trying to impress.
SIXTY years old at your computer, trying to think up new ways to insult people. So Now your a Doctor, and not ONLY a doctor, but a Damn good one too... Too be able to diagnose someone you have never met, over the forums at HELLO clan, wow amazing... 0.o Your a Bad troll dude, Don't you have Xmas presents to go buy for your Grandchildren or something? Don't forget your walker old man.
So what now, troll me more? call me hacker more, with no proof, accuse me of what?? i think you dream about me at night, wake up and think about me...fkn old man creep. spending too much time here talking with people half or LESS than half your age. (weirdo)
And we will witness his feeble attempts to troll a gain... just you watch.

SyriusVyrus

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
For the last time Toxic:
I never denied using a cheat to spectate a suspicious player, thats why i got that cheat, i'm the one that brought it up. You even commended the way of my effort: "cote: i do believe that there NEEDS to be someone catching these fuckers cheating...i know what syrius is trying to do, catch cheaters by using a cheat...fuct up, but its a sure way to find them.". I spectated and videod not 100 not 50 not even 2 but 1 suspicious player and knowingly posted the vid showing with a cheat how he would uncover an enemy hiding in the hills witch he wouldnt have unless he himself was using a cheat. I got a warning from management. It's against house rules. I had no idea it had been done before.I let it go, accepted it and have no problems with that. Life goes on.

Since, you've posted not 1 but 2 videos accusing me of cheating. You even got Venom to help you in achieving your end. Management looked at your vids and it was determined that their was no evidence of cheating. Upon admins requests i happily agreed to comment on where and why i was at such or such position on map. Beta told you then and still tells you today about both your vids "there was alot of discussion about it, but it was NOT solid proof." So, cuz you didnt get your way and in your usual arrogance you insult him by asking him "Beta are you ingnorant" and try to go over his head to someone that would appreciate your better judgement. But wait, because "Toxic says so" you "URGE" admins to comply to your expectations. You just wont give up till your recognized. Today, you conveniently reopen your case whitout any vids new or old and for arguements that you believe "a cheat is a cheat and a hacker is a hacker, hacking is hacking no matter why he does or did cheat or if it was 1 year ago or 5 months or" ...once a hacker always a hacker.

Even though today u accuse SAS and mostly Syrius, its not about him or me. Yesterday it was someone else. Tomorrow it will be someone else. You've been posting on forum your accusations for months and months and months.You'll still be doing it for months to come. For only reason of fulfilling your fantasy of power and brilliance you accuse people who never have cheated and others who dont even know what a hack is! You simply give yourself all the rights. Many as i agree with a well respected gamer and legend who said in a discussion about your attitude: Re: 360 Toxic ft.: "I agree 100%. This guy is nothing but disrespectful and insulting to just about everyone. If you kill him, you are either a noob or cheating, according to him. The server would be much better without him. I hear people complain about him all the time." You were banned because of your behavior and given another chance. Still its all the same.

Let me borrow this line of yours: OK... I just want to say FREEZE!!!! for a second....first sentence.... whos hacking?

YOU SAID: "i have proven that they have cheats on their pc.... whether or not they use them on a daily basis is and SHOULD be irrelevant...
AND ANSWERED ON MANY POSTS TO MANY PEOPLE ACCUSING YOU OF HACKING:(your own quotes)
"First your calling me a hacker/with no proof as always."
"toxy doesnt cheat."
"I dont cheat nor have i, nor will i."
etc...
YOU ALSO POSTED THIS:
"stop accusing me of cheating, i dont ever cheat, havent ever cheated at any game, EXCEPT Doom3...was ONLY to beat that goddamn game lol. "

WHAtttttttt::::...While accusing others YOU DO ADMIT CHEATING...but its ok cuz it wasnt for a real and good reason? It doesnt count in games of your choosing? Oh, its because it was offline? or whatever... While accusing others YOU DO ADMIT HAVING CHEATS ON YOUR PC!!!
After crying out you dont ever or will ever cheat why should i or any1 else believe you dont cheat at other games. Online.
Should you receive special treatment. You did pass judgement: "a cheat is a cheat and a hacker is a hacker, hacking is hacking no matter why he does or did cheat or if it was 1 year ago or 5 months or.."

WHY SHOULD ANYONE VALUE WHAT YOU SAY OR TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY..
YOU ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED.

I posted this topic: COUNTDOWN-------TOP 10-------"TOXIC QUOTES" now locked. (well kinda funny at how rediculous it is) was exactly my point about what you say you do and what you really do!!! As if 2 different persons.

WILL THE REAL TOXIC PLEASE RISE.

Falcon

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Toxic bro,

That dude got nothing to tell you, you are right 100%. Professionals from HELLO understand whats is happening and they will change clan cause of hackers.

Mr.Beezly

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Dakota Matthie
As I read this topic, I hate to say it but most of what toxic is saying is true. Its making me wonder if I should continue to be in HELLO clan. As much as iv enjoyed being in the clan for almost a year now the truth is the truth. I try to spectate people when i can if i think there hacking or not. But for the most part i can see if they are definetly hacking if they kill me more than 3-5 times suspiciously. I play alot with toxic and friends at 360/private server. I see all kinds of playing and different moves. And as for the part where this fight seems to go nowhere with syrius. My opinion is he does still use it in-game. Anyway my point-Im considering leaving HELLO clan for the same reasons as Yok Foo. Why be in a clan that allows this? I know some of the blame is mine. But i just cant spec them all myself. Also im thinking about leaving my admin ships behind. I don't know what im going to do. But i will try to have it decided by New Years.

Falcon

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
You know Bee, I play a lot with you, and just right now we were playing with toxic and jimmy, you saw how we play in bfv.

The problem is that in HELLO server some people hack and they make a bad image for the clan and for their leaders...honestly. All hackers (even if they are not in the same clan) know themselves, and I also suppose that they exchange between them their hacks.

Hackers should be ban, doesnt matter thetype of hack (wallhack, 3d, moonwalking, etc..)....that law is not respected in HELLO clan. There are CLEAR proofs and admins persist to not kick/ban someone for cheating/hacking.

This is ridiculous, admins are corrupt, and for YOK FOO: "The way the server is going"...my answer: "This server is going nowhere, it will stay like it is right now until the end of internet".

Honnest professional players from HELLO will quit because of corruption here.

Thats also one of the reason I joined 360, cause ALL members have clean hands: they dont use hack on gaming.

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
7:50 PM
Reaction score
Bumblebee said:
As I read this topic, I hate to say it but most of what toxic is saying is true. Its making me wonder if I should continue to be in HELLO clan. As much as iv enjoyed being in the clan for almost a year now the truth is the truth. I try to spectate people when i can if i think there hacking or not. But for the most part i can see if they are definetly hacking if they kill me more than 3-5 times suspiciously. I play alot with toxic and friends at 360/private server. I see all kinds of playing and different moves. And as for the part where this fight seems to go nowhere with syrius. My opinion is he does still use it in-game. Anyway my point-Im considering leaving HELLO clan for the same reasons as Yok Foo. Why be in a clan that allows this? I know some of the blame is mine. But i just cant spec them all myself. Also im thinking about leaving my admin ships behind. I don't know what im going to do. But i will try to have it decided by New Years.

I've always had difficulties understanding this, maybe you can explain this to me. You know the rules, hacking is not allowed in the server. As a matter of fact, you are an admin, it is your purpose to catch hackers and ban them. You know all of this. If you know that hacking is a problem, the solution is to spectate more people, ask more of your clanmates and players, and catch more hackers. Not leave HELLO and leave the job of catching hackers to others. That's not the way.

Falcon

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Beta.... no one can proof at 100% that someone hacks....IF ONLY the one who has a 100% proof is a hacker.

Any type of reasons, hacker is still a hacker, they have hacks...and they maybe have more than we notice.

Come on, people are not stupid, EVERYONE understands what is happening here.

Are you corrupt? Yes. Why? Maybe they give you hacks too.

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
7:50 PM
Reaction score
Falcon said:
Beta.... no one can proof at 100% that someone hacks....IF ONLY the one who has a 100% proof is a hacker.

Any type of reasons, hacker is still a hacker, they have hacks...and they maybe have more than we notice.

Come on, people are not stupid, EVERYONE understands what is happening here.

Are you corrupt? Yes. Why? Maybe they give you hacks too.

Tell me how exactly I am corrupt. For not banishing someone out of the server because YOU say they hack? For not banishing someone out of the server because people in the server say he hacks? For the millionth time, we ban people using evidence. The scenario you describe, in which shouting 'HACKER' is enough to get anyone banned, is one of chaos. And admins that can ban people without evidence sounds like admins with godpowers to me who can ban anyone they want. Tell me how that works out.

Back