• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

the Clanwar you have all been waiting for

A

Anonymous

Clanwar: -[HELLO]- vs. {Trashmen}
Date To be decided (maybe next saturday?)
Server: Event Server
Map: Trashmen's Choice
Rules: Standard
Trashmen that are probables:
Byrd
Major Mouse
Maximum D2
Janson
Joe Toye
Dakota
Trashmen that are possibles
Alpha Ranger/Poo Potato
Delta ranger/ Steven
The Killer Slush
F.U.q.e.r. (trashmen accociate)

O

Old Hippo

SgtSurfinByrd said:
Unfortunetly the Clan war will have to be Suday the 18th at 1300 GMT as a few of my trashmen have conflicts

Wait, 1300 GMT on Sunday? That converts to 5:00 AM Sunday morning PST (amiright?) Lol, I can't make that. Saturdays around the event time is best...

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
6:53 PM
Reaction score
Deadly_Hippo said:
SgtSurfinByrd said:
Unfortunetly the Clan war will have to be Suday the 18th at 1300 GMT as a few of my trashmen have conflicts

Wait, 1300 GMT on Sunday? That converts to 5:00 AM Sunday morning PST (amiright?) Lol, I can't make that. Saturdays around the event time is best...

Or sunday around the event time? : O)

S

Soldier

GI 4Ever said:
I'd love to participate in this clan war.

I hope it's on this Saturday, same time as BFV event. That works great for me. Sunday is a tuff day for me.(family events & stuff)

Also, I hope my screenshots prove that I would be a great asset to the team. I have improved quite alot in the last year, at least I'd like to think so... LOL

To make it happen maybe some clan members can join {Trashmen} team, just an idea!!!!

yes, i have improved my skills in the last year (or last 6 months too)
especially on air fight,where i can mess now with everyone and in infantry too
now you can compare with me players like tedde or SAS (he saw how i am playing)
but last year i was only a little bit better than the average

Fragd

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
9:53 AM
Reaction score
This is a little off topic here but when i saw this thread I instantly tried to install BFV but everytime I do, my computer freezes and gets attacked by hundreds of viruses :-( So my BFV return is very far off...

A

Anonymous

This is a little off topic here but when i saw this thread I instantly tried to install BFV but everytime I do, my computer freezes and gets attacked by hundreds of viruses So my BFV return is very far off...
Can some1 help fragd?
Unforunetly one of my main players of the Trashmen clan had a very sad and unforunet event happen to a friend.. and might not be able to make it,. i will know more about it tommorrow...

MaximumD2

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
10:53 AM
Reaction score
Well damnit... Max wont be able to kick ass this weekend.... Both Days are taken up with family events...

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
5:53 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
I suggest you put up the current speculations on when it will take place on the topics first post with red large text..

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:53 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
But is it? you said "3(Taking a guess b/c you said "#") Trash-men" wont make it because of Family events.

A

Anonymous

u guys CAN do it at that time u just rhave to so how much u want to. Honestly thats the only time i can do it at so i am NOT moving the date anymore.

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
5:53 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
SgtSurfinByrd said:
I am changing the conditions to better fit my stategy.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjITEn0d744[/video]

S

Soldier

acashmony said:
why does it take 6+ pages to deiced a clan war???

because byrd plans it,haha

Sadly i can not take part probably in the clan war (i hoped i could,but lets see how they mouse will work), i will be online at that time, but my mouse isnt working well anymore (i guess i have played to much Minecraft,lol) :(, if i press a little bit harder the button for shooting, i do not need anymore to press it, it is shooting the whole munitions out.
I bought today a new mouse, a wireless mouse for 10 Euros (13 Dollars),but as i see now it was a big mistake, the mouse is lagging (because it is working with bluetooth,which means without cable) and it isnt handle very handy (the mouse is big). But i hope i will be able to play with my old mouse, i will avoid to press the mouse to hard. I hope i will be able to plays as usual but it will be hard.

Back