• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

the Clanwar you have all been waiting for

A

Anonymous

Clanwar: -[HELLO]- vs. {Trashmen}
Date To be decided (maybe next saturday?)
Server: Event Server
Map: Trashmen's Choice
Rules: Standard
Trashmen that are probables:
Byrd
Major Mouse
Maximum D2
Janson
Joe Toye
Dakota
Trashmen that are possibles
Alpha Ranger/Poo Potato
Delta ranger/ Steven
The Killer Slush
F.U.q.e.r. (trashmen accociate)

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
6:29 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
Soldier said:
and btw:
title of the post: "the Clanwar you have all been waiting for"
Did we really wait for it?^^
i am not sure

lol

Yes, everyone on this entire site has been waiting for this clanwar, of that I am sure - Your Master Yoda
yoda_star_wars.gif

S

Soldier

helloclan13 said:
Soldier said:
and btw:
title of the post: "the Clanwar you have all been waiting for"
Did we really wait for it?^^
i am not sure

lol

Yes, everyone on this entire site has been waiting for this clanwar, of that I am sure - Your Master Yoda
yoda_star_wars.gif

omg,why you are ruining my fun
and my entertainment xD
:( :(
not cool tedde

( cough cough i am trying to be a better kurk cough cough)

A

Anonymous

corrrection Tedde they last we talked about trashmen we had 3 active members. However, a month or so ago Joy Toye joined trashmen, bringong the total to 4. Over the weeked AR/PP became active again. I then recruited 2 more trashmen on saturday, and an recruited 4 more trashmen on sunday bringing the total to 10. By Brother {Trashmen} The Killer Slush is comming home from collage on this friday (it just so happens we have have 3 sets of bfv and i think 2 ip adresses) bringing the total to 11 :D . The mi-8 can fire 4 missles at once compared to the Hueys 1. Ane tunnel vs no spawn box? Even with a spawnbox the tunnel provides u with a clear edge. Look you have a whole gaggle of players to choose from, we only have 11 (plus 4 possible others whom i asked to help us) which gives hello a distinct advantage... so byrd was just trying to compesate for that a little by onle have trashmen be usa :). I still need to know if the Clan war can be held at 1300 us east coast time?

O

Old Hippo

CommandoBeta said:
SgtSurfinByrd said:
Date: Saturday December 17th 2011 (unless you guys object)
Time: TBD, Probably 1300(1:00PM) US east coast time
Server: Hello Event Server
Map: Probably OPERATION HASTING (Unmodded)
Rules:
Standard Hello Bfv all maps rules
No Tunnels
Now here is the hard part I just remember that it only has 20 spots... and have 11+(some are undisclosed players) that are possibles so could alpha/ who ever runs event server increase it to 24?
You want to be US, so that is Huey with copilot vs Mi8, and you say no tunnels..
I do agree that the mig17 is better then the corsair, which balances it a bit.

The STANDARD model for ANY clan war is 2 games of one map where EACH side plays as EACH team. I.E. because huey gunships with gunners will own MI8's (and the corsair's main gun is better at taking down helis anyway). A huey can shoot down an Mi8 with bullets BEFORE you have a reasonable shot at hitting the smaller huey. Why no tunnels? You are putting the NVA at a distinct disadvantage. BFV maps are made to be ballanced the way they are. At the NVA base there is no AA gun, and they have no transport huey. If you were to ballance that out, it would be like the USA having no Quad at their base or no huey slick.

(P.S. the players you have to choose from are NOT a bargaining point. Having good members is up to each side.)

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
Deadly_Hippo said:
CommandoBeta said:
SgtSurfinByrd said:
Rules:
No Tunnels
Now here is the hard part I just remember that it only has 20 spots... and have 11+(some are undisclosed players) that are possibles so could alpha/ who ever runs event server increase it to 24?
You want to be US, so that is Huey with copilot vs Mi8, and you say no tunnels..

The STANDARD model for ANY clan war is 2 games of one map where EACH side plays as EACH team. I.E. because huey gunships with gunners will own MI8's (and the corsair's main gun is better at taking down helis anyway). A huey can shoot down an Mi8 with bullets BEFORE you have a reasonable shot at hitting the smaller huey. Why no tunnels? You are putting the NVA at a distinct disadvantage. BFV maps are made to be ballanced the way they are. At the NVA base there is no AA gun, and they have no transport huey. If you were to ballance that out, it would be like the USA having no Quad at their base or no huey slick.

(P.S. the players you have to choose from are NOT a bargaining point. Having good members is up to each side.)

Yeah, it's like when we played Irving or La Drang in some clanwars.. Sure the USA has a extreme advantage, but as long as you switch teams after the first round there is no excuse for loosing.

S

Soldier

Deadly_Hippo said:
CommandoBeta said:
SgtSurfinByrd said:
Rules:
No Tunnels

totally true Hippo

and about quote:
if you have more than 10, just put them on the reserve and let them play next map
easy solution
tedde can not order 4 slots only for it

Travco

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
12:29 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Travis Palmer
helloclan13 said:
yoda_star_wars.gif

Ted, You forgot that yoda speaks in the old way of language. Reversed from the normal way of speaking we have today:

Waiting for this clanwar everyone has. Sure of this, I am. :ugeek:

S

Soldier

yes tedde,but the problem is that he is egoistical and only wants to play as US ...

and wtf:
no irving and la drang
typically for you, sure we will have no chance if we wil have this map..

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
7:29 PM
Reaction score
Soldier said:
yes tedde,but the problem is that he is egoistical and only wants to play as US ...

and wtf:
no irving and la drang
Come on Soldier, if we both play, we 2 could even own the entire Trashmen clan ;)

O

Old Hippo

SgtSurfinByrd said:
Deadly hiippo ur forgetting the NVa have better anti aircraft... this comes with the SA7

And all a huey pilot need to do to avoid an SA-7 is circle or straffe. Plus the SA-7 kit makes NVA troops useless against infantry.
The end point is that all these inequalities are ballanced out if each clan plays the map as each team.

S

Soldier

CommandoBeta said:
Soldier said:

and wtf:
no irving and la drang
Come on Soldier, if we both play, we 2 could even own the entire Trashmen clan ;)

yes, especially as Mi 8 pilots on hastings ;)

S

Soldier

SgtSurfinByrd said:
Unfortunetly the Clan war will have to be Suday the 18th at 1300 GMT as a few of my trashmen have conflicts

lol, did anyone said that someone of Hello Clan will take part at this time?
you seem to be arrogant..

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
Soldier said:
SgtSurfinByrd said:
Unfortunetly the Clan war will have to be Suday the 18th at 1300 GMT as a few of my trashmen have conflicts

You seem to be arrogant assuming he's arrogant
yoda_star_wars.gif

S

Soldier

helloclan13 said:
Soldier said:
SgtSurfinByrd said:

You seem to be arrogant assuming he's arrogant
yoda_star_wars.gif

btw, did you deleted my BF2 banner or why it isnt visible anymore?

GI 4Ever

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I'd love to participate in this clan war.

I hope it's on this Saturday, same time as BFV event. That works great for me. Sunday is a tuff day for me.(family events & stuff)

Also, I hope my screenshots prove that I would be a great asset to the team. I have improved quite alot in the last year, at least I'd like to think so... LOL

To make it happen maybe some clan members can join {Trashmen} team, just an idea!!!!

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
GI 4Ever said:
I'd love to participate in this clan war.

I hope it's on this Saturday, same time as BFV event. That works great for me. Sunday is a tuff day for me.(family events & stuff)

Also, I hope my screenshots prove that I would be a great asset to the team. I have improved quite alot in the last year, at least I'd like to think so... LOL

To make it happen maybe some clan members can join {Trashmen} team, just an idea!!!!

It would be a pleasure to have you participate i'll put your name on the list ASAP. But please put in mind that the Server only holds 20 Players

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
HelloClan Please Let me know if you could make it so i can change the color of your name on the List

Back