• Only Administrators may post here. If you want to appeal your ban, please do so in the Appeal Your Ban section.
  • Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

JOGURT

Status
Not open for further replies.

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
11:28 PM
Reaction score
Admin: CommandoBeta
Banned player: JOGURT
Reason: Crashing the Server
Action taken: banned.
Log:

9-12-2011 23:04:06 : # [Global] KRUSZYNKI: CRASH ERROR CRASH ERROR CRASH ERROR BUUUG SERVER
9-12-2011 23:15:29 : Server: Server stopped.
9-12-2011 23:15:30 : Server: Server started.

Luckily, Mr Bojangles warned an admin, so we banned the player. Thanks alot to Mr Bojangles and SAS.

ArcticWinter

Regular Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Andre
This player seems to be banned for now, just got xfire'd that he tried to join All maps server, but got kicked. Which is good.

I don't hope we will see any more of these respect-less nerds.

Alphascout

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
9:28 PM
Reaction score
permanent good ban

Player_0

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
12:28 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Ben Dover
haha

Bojangles is unbelievably dumb, and so are you. Besides, he is hell of a cheap sneak, which makes his personality even more disgusting. And Blackhawk... Jesus :S...

That is not a prove, you know. You have banned the wrong guy because actually, it was me who crashed down the server -- I've read that very message and just couldn't help myself. Let him back, he is a good player, not a bad F4 pilot, and bearing in mind that the game is too old and BF3 came out, you can't afford yourselves losing those.

So there you have it. You can ban me or whatever, I'm not sure I will miss this community. Neither am I sure this community will miss me.

Tema

ArcticWinter

Regular Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Andre
I hope you had a great time on Battlefield Vietnam. I will enjoy to see you get your arse banned right out the server.

I must say, you disappointed me. I hope you leave this community, and before you start saying we are dumb? How about you take a look at yourself instead? I hate respect less nerds who call other people stupid, thinking they are the mastermind. You sir, are a perfect example of a brat.

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
This is like someone shouts ' I PLACED A BOMB' and then a bomb goes off. You don't know who set it off. But as you hereby confess that you did it, your banned.

O

Old Hippo

Player_0 said:
it was me who crashed down the server...
I'm not sure I will miss this community. Neither am I sure this community will miss me.

Why? Just, why? Brain fart? Overwhelming urge to D-baggage?

S

Soldier

Sure i am dissapointed about it
But he has admitted it, and that is partly honourable.
Sure he should pay for it, but do not bann him permanent, especially he has admitted that he done it.
Give him after the ban a new chance. He did probably feel bad threaten.

johndoe

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Banned me from the forums as well, huh?
CommandoBeta said:
This is like someone shouts ' I PLACED A BOMB' and then a bomb goes off. You don't know who set it off. But as you hereby confess that you did it, your banned.
No, actually (even though I don't like this "bomb" comparison), this is like someone places a bomb, and after it goes off, the innocent guy goes to jail, so the guilty one shows up and says that it was him who placed it. But something's telling me you can't get the difference.
SAS-Elite Soldier said:
Nice you had a great time. I hope you really like yourself. I will enjoy to see you get your arse banned right out the server.

I must say, you disappointed me. I hope you leave this community. And you are saying we are dumb? That other people are stupid? You are the one who crashed the server, if that isn't dumb then you can go to hell. You respect less animal.
Deadly_Hippo said:
Why? Just, why? Brain fart? Overwhelming urge to D-baggage?
If you believe that I'm kinda proud of it or something -- you got the wrong idea. I've just seen you banned the wrong guy because of me (who was desperately trying to break in for the last few days), and thats all what this "confession" is about.

And I did not say that you're all dumb, did I?

P.S. SAS, I'm the one here who was really disappointed the other day. You're taking all this way too serious, just re-read your message. But you won't -- let me guess, you believe that your values are not skewed and there's nothing for you to re-consider.

Freshblood

Elite Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
6:58 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
angus
lol and wow, and omg... thanks to ALL the HC leaders having to get involved here u have my respect... our server may not be perfect, but we dont need people intentionally crashing it.

Least it solved who player 0 was for me,,, i liked machete,, but i didnt like player 0...

Maybe if u where more honest with ur ID you would have had more fun with us.

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
10:28 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
So now that you got our attention, what was your point of crashing the server? - That our admins are not smart enough in figuring out who is crashing the server? And that we're all evil dictators ruling the server with an iron hand?
Who's taking this to seriously? It's like a 8 year old game.. Sure BF3 came out - So did bf2, 2142, bfh, bfbc, bfbc2 & bfp4f..
I dont think anyone here cares that much though, we'll just keep playing the game because we think it's fun, not because we're desperate trying to save it from other new games. Might have tripped off topic there a bit, but again what was your point?

ArcticWinter

Regular Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Andre
Machete, I really don't care. You crashed the server. I wrote that in rage straight after I saw it was you. People come to play on it, like you. They want to be entertained. When you crash that server, you also ruin peoples evenings or whenever they decide to play. I have had so many Friday evenings where I wanted to play Battlefield Vietnam but couldn't because I saw the server was down. Yes, it sure was 'Just a server' but believe it or not, Tedde do actually pay money to keep it running, not to pay for a crashed server.

Imagine you had your own servers, what if some idiot decided to crash them? Look at another perspective. Treat people as you want to be treated yourself. You better have a damn good reason to crash it.

73easting

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
3:28 PM
Reaction score
I agree , yes it is a game and it is supposed to be fun. My view is that when anyone and I mean anyone chooses to take it upon themselves to deprive others of having that fun , that constitutes a serious problem. I'm sure if you were paying a car note and insurance on a sports car, you would not appreciate someone keying it or running into it without leaving a note and taking responsibility. Point is, you ruin someones fun and they will find out who you are. You ruin the hundreds of players fun on Hello servers and there will be blood. You reap what you sow.
Happy Shooting!!!

S

Soldier

Kurk said:
It's your own faults for not installing the fix.

haha, yes, they have posted already the solution at serversidemodding..
it was for BF1942,but i think it works probably for BFV too
but i guess they have no access to the root servers,because they have only rent a gameserver
But they could tell the hoster to fix it.

Alphascout

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
9:28 PM
Reaction score
Player_0 said:
haha

Bojangles is unbelievably dumb, and so are you. Besides, he is hell of a cheap sneak, which makes his personality even more disgusting. And Blackhawk... Jesus :S...

That is not a prove, you know. You have banned the wrong guy because actually, it was me who crashed down the server -- I've read that very message and just couldn't help myself. Let him back, he is a good player, not a bad F4 pilot, and bearing in mind that the game is too old and BF3 came out, you can't afford yourselves losing those.

So there you have it. You can ban me or whatever, I'm not sure I will miss this community. Neither am I sure this community will miss me.

Tema

we dont need you here

all you do if make problems and cause trouble

YOU STAY PERMANENT BAN not that you care or anything

johndoe

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
There was no point, nor I was trying to prove you anything. All those statements you've made Tedde are just your assumptions based on... I don't really know what are they based on. Speaking of games coming out -- well, BF3 is the only one taking away my in-game buddies from BFV with me watching, so that's why I have mentioned it. On the other hand, it can be a good filter of those who truly love this game disregarding of anything, but that hardly helps.

There was no clear reason either. Except for that "crash server" message I reacted to. He kept complaining about the lag (you can look his messages up in a teamchat log), so that's why he wrote it. I believed admin would be online to restart the server shortly. This may sound weird, so don't get me wrong, it's quite hard to recall what was happening on that Irving round and all my thoughts I was having that time, let alone translating everything into English now. But I do believe though that there were specific people sitting in a teamchat, filling it with bullshit (in particular about me, of course), and that's what drove me mad in the first place. By the way, Hippo, here comes the late reply for you: those "specific people" are the significant part of the server community I was talking about in my previous message; significant by the appearance rather than qua ntity. I have lot's of screenshots, but I'm not gonna report them -- as Mr. Bojangles yesterday said, "we already have a person for that".

If you all think that I am one of those guys who kept crashing the server for all those "many Friday evenings" and this way "ruining hundreds of players fun on Hello servers", well, you're wrong. Because if I were, I wouldn't show up here and confess since that way I'd leave myself without having this kind of a weird fun on the server. I just googled the "subject" out of curiosity after I got accused of it by Beta, and tested it on my VPS, thats it. And after all, SAS you're right, I enjoyed playing BFV on the Allmaps server myself, as much as you did, especially back in the day, and right up to the recent events. So don't make a monster out of me. And I still don't get why being good, helpful in a chopper is a "heli noob", i.e. bad, and Ron, what is wrong with quitting a game when it gets boring? But yeah, you don't really need to answer.
-[HELLO]-Alphascout said:
all you do if make problems and cause trouble
YOU STAY PERMANENT BAN not that you care or anything
I'd love to hear what kind of problems you are talking about. You don't even know me, do you?

I said "whatever" because I decided to reduce my BFV gaming time to almost zero anyway, and I was going to for the long time, SAS knows that. And don't think I was about to change my nickname and get away with it, certain admins know my IP/keyhash almost by heart.

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
10:28 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back