• Only Administrators may post here. If you want to appeal your ban, please do so in the Appeal Your Ban section.
  • Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

JOGURT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alphascout

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:35 PM
Reaction score
i would like to see any admin or PERSON tell me that you crashing OUR server isnt a problem that needs dealing with...

Freshblood

Elite Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
9:05 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
angus
Kurk.. Thay sounds like something someone who crashes the server would say lol

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:35 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
No, it sounds like someone who has already had the fix installed on servers that are affiliated with him. Both exploits--I bet you didn't know there were two--have been patched on my clan's server. Best part, if you're renting from gameservers, they'll do it for you. It's laziness, or rather ignorance, that allows for people to exploit this on your servers.

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
12:35 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
Actually, we have had the fix for the crash since the beggining of the summer, but the server has been steady on #1 with the usual flow of players lately so we didn't feel like it was necessary.

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
1:35 AM
Reaction score
I'm not sure if we can unban him, but I guess it would be very unfair if have banned the wrong guy.

S

Soldier

CommandoBeta said:
I'm not sure if we can unban him, but I guess it would be very unfair if have banned the wrong guy.

yeah,thats why i have asked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back