• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Leaving HELLO BFV

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMC24

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
5:38 PM
Reaction score
Well Solider i do believe that it was stupid of me too say that i was friend of 24's i was just trying to get members.. and yes i did do that to chucknorris.. i apologize for that, i was 15 and stupid. i dont really do that anymore i am almost 18 again i am sorry and i wont do that again.

BTW, Falcon i saw that lzbarbarian was the only player playing and it said that server was too full.. Im glad i wasnt the only one seeing that 0.o

SyriusVyrus

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:38 PM
Reaction score
Soldier said:
SyriusVyrus said:
j6hbom.jpg

1q4r2o.png

Really? hammer00
Did i ever had a problem with you? :O
Anyway, if you just troll around, hmh.., you seem to be an "adult", much older than me, and if you are, you should behave like an "adult" and more mature

No theres no problem between us and no i hope i wont mature...
And yes i'm much older than you...if you say so.

288a47.jpg

S

Soldier

SyriusVyrus said:
Soldier said:
SyriusVyrus said:

Really? hammer00
Did i ever had a problem with you? :O
Anyway, if you just troll around, hmh.., you seem to be an "adult", much older than me, and if you are, you should behave like an "adult" and more mature

No theres no problem between us and no i hope i wont mature...
And yes i'm much older than you...

2z3ro93.jpg

hmmh, ok..
btw, dont forget to turn you hacks off at the next match..
You wasted a lot time for it, but anyway, it gave me a good laugh

PS: Instead to argue or to troll teenagers on gaming forums , how about getting a wife and a child?

SyriusVyrus

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
288a47.jpg

SOLDIER WROTE;
hmmh, ok..
PS: Instead to argue or to troll teenagers on gaming forums , how about getting a wife and a child?

This is my reply to you soldier:
You got that right: it was all for a good laugh.
My wife died of cancer, my kids now live and work in the city.
Remember this soldier: I was once younger but you were never older !!!

Btw My hacks are turned off at the next match..and all other maps ...and unlike you i have no friends hacker

S

Soldier

SyriusVyrus said:
288a47.jpg

SOLDIER WROTE;
hmmh, ok..

This is my reply to you soldier:
You got that right: it was all for a good laugh.
My wife died of cancer, my kids now live and work in the city.
Remember this soldier: I was once younger but you were never older !!!

Btw My hacks are turned off at the next match..and all other maps ...and unlike you i have no friends hacker

I am sorry to hear that with you wife.., but that doesnt give you the right to open your mouth that much..
i dont like it if people fuck with me.., what i want to say is dont fuck with people if they didnt do anything to you.. because if you do, you have to except that people dont reply nice..
And because you often mention "Buffalo Soldier", are you kidding me? We arent friends, nor i am close to him, in the last years since he is my x-fire friend, i havent talked more than 3 times... (and i added all clan members when i was in the FG Clan (1.0 Version) )
I only saw once the complain about him and because i had him on my x-fire friendlist, i have talked to him about it just because i was curios, so i dont get what you why you pick on it and mentioned it on a few posts, if the Hello Clan Management thinks he hacks, they can ban him, i dont really care, lol..#
So whats your problem, or is it just your attitude?

And about hacking, you had cheated, its just funny how you turned from the hacker 1 to an anti hacker, probably you dont hack now, but you did it in the past, there is no need to deny it..
I dont think that you are a bad person (or a troll), so if that was everything, well, then we can quit your "argument" or whatever it was, because i am not a person who likes this ridicolous forum wars..

RyanCooper

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
6:38 PM
Reaction score
Gosh kids, stop freaking insulting each other ... I'll have to start my lock everything strategy again. -.-

SyriusVyrus

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
@soldier
i did, i could, i don't...WAR noooooooo...say cheese

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
6:38 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
Do you guys realize how old this topic is :p

CMC24

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
5:38 PM
Reaction score
Toxic Cancer killed 4 of my aunts, Grandma, and many other friends. cancer stinks really seroius stuff ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back