• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Leaving HELLO BFV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:27 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
helloclan13 said:
Oh, this is gonna be a long topic :roll:

Here is the complete list of our corrupt admins BTW, feel free to point out the crooks:

Ctp.Giggles
Deadly Hippo
Charlie
CommandoBeta
SAS-Elite Soldier
Tankboy
RyanCooper
Freshblood
Eastings
Lost
Richard Nixon
ZamZam
Alphascout
Travco
Tedde
Zam and Beta: they are the crooks!

Freshblood

Elite Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
8:57 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
angus
im apart of helloclan, i dont need to wear tags to show my loyalty, but i can if it makes ppl feel better :D

Cpl.AJ

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:27 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Anthony So
Freshblood said:
im apart of helloclan, i dont need to wear tags to show my loyalty, but i can if it makes ppl feel better :D

Aren't u in bob? These are the bobs I know

Easting

You

Toe cutter

Mr and mrs mclovin (congrats guys!))

Carl

Capt. price

Berserker

Freshblood

Elite Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
8:57 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
angus
no i quit bob in Jan. i mean as a admin, i dont wear hello tags but i obviously work for helloclan.

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
1:27 AM
Reaction score
Fragd said:
So muuuuch drama in HelloClan BFV but its so fun to read :lol:
Yeah, you were quite dramatic at your leaving too. Yet you like telling other people to 'grow up' when they post about leaving.

S

Soldier

Fragd said:

i do not need to mention yours one...
you know it yourself...
joining and leaving a few times...

Cpl.AJ

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:27 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Anthony So
Fragd said:

U r one to talk -.-

Doorman

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
6:27 PM
Reaction score
You dont know me from jack...but this thread brings back memories so I'll put my 2 cents in..

I held that coveted "admin" position for a very long time,in fact I been around for a very long time (clanwise...please no old man jokes..lol)
dealing with jerks,asshats and the like is an everyday job,I can say with utmost certainty that being an "admin" is one of the most thankless appointments ever made in an online community,you havent missed a thing and should be grateful that "that" responsibility was in someone elses hands....it takes away from your enjoyment of the game and you find yourself policing every dirtbag with a big mouth instead of actually playing the game..

I will make the comment of "enjoy the unity and friendships of clanlife" and play the game you enjoy..

only two types of individuals exist that covet that admin title..
1:those who enjoy the game for 10 min then have to chastise the troublemakers the rest of the time
2:those who enjoy the power over others

if admin was a dish,it would be cold (napakasama ang lasa)

if you leave,youll find it very hard to come back,not by the organizations choice mind you,but by your own =)

S

Soldier

Doorman said:
You dont know me from jack...but this thread brings back memories so I'll put my 2 cents in..

I held that coveted "admin" position for a very long time,in fact I been around for a very long time (clanwise...please no old man jokes..lol)
dealing with jerks,asshats and the like is an everyday job,I can say with utmost certainty that being an "admin" is one of the most thankless appointments ever made in an online community,you havent missed a thing and should be grateful that "that" responsibility was in someone elses hands....it takes away from your enjoyment of the game and you find yourself policing every dirtbag with a big mouth instead of actually playing the game..

I will make the comment of "enjoy the unity and friendships of clanlife" and play the game you enjoy..

only two types of individuals exist that covet that admin title..
1:those who enjoy the game for 10 min then have to chastise the troublemakers the rest of the time
2:those who enjoy the power over others

if admin was a dish,it would be cold (napakasama ang lasa)

if you leave,youll find it very hard to come back,not by the organizations choice mind you,but by your own =)

i know that too, i know from the time when i was admin on BFV 1.0, the rule was: Main Raping is not allow (Do not Rape the main or whatever) and you can guess that there are always noobs which breaks the rules, no time for playing...
But my point was to help Hello Clan at BFV, but nvm, i think it would be useless to talk about it, because here are always noobs which would post now something offtopic...

Alphascout

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:27 PM
Reaction score
admin really dude

its permissions you get on a server to controll it... u act like its some god thing

the admins that were given it were given it to run and keep the server clean

and its not to say your name wasnt mentioned because i believe it was... maybe you were next... let you think about that...

CMC24

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
5:27 PM
Reaction score
Well if u are leaving see ya later because u still play and u made this post about 9 months ago =D

Falcon

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
7:27 PM
Reaction score
Soldier, u have true...but as for me, in fact, there is almost more admins than active members in HELLO.

That's not logic, there are not only too much corruption in admins... but there are only too many admins and then, many people wants to join it... this is going crazy, we have to make a new list of admins: people who has at least 500 hours, who plays since 2008, who are almost 24h/7 on the server. Soldier deserve to be admin, and we have to make a new list of admins.

We need serious people only, because this is going to be just crazy and stupid.

**I am not talking about me, perhaps I am interested to be admin, but it is not the end of the world if I am not.

Falcon

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
7:27 PM
Reaction score
and honestly, the server crashes and has lags so many times... even right now, it says that the server is full and there is only 1/52 player (its LizBarbarian). Anyways, I am an active member and I wish that there will be no more corruption in the clan...not only in the admins, but in all the management of the clan. This is not my responsability, but leaders have to make decisions and people have to deal with it.

S

Soldier

Falcon said:
Soldier, u have true...but as for me, in fact, there is almost more admins than active members in HELLO.

That's not logic, there are not only too much corruption in admins... but there are only too many admins and then, many people wants to join it... this is going crazy, we have to make a new list of admins: people who has at least 500 hours, who plays since 2008, who are almost 24h/7 on the server. Soldier deserve to be admin, and we have to make a new list of admins.

We need serious people only, because this is going to be just crazy and stupid.

**I am not talking about me, perhaps I am interested to be admin, but it is not the end of the world if I am not.

I am sorry to say this, but check the date of the post^^
I was admin for Hello Clan, but not anymore, i got suspended because murdertodeath pretended i faked evidences which i didnt (i have pride and i dont need to fake any damn logs, but some troll has to troll, they dont have anything to do.. ), but its ok, i dont want them back, nor i think i would accept it if they would offer it me back.
Its only hard work, and i have wasted my good times for it and no one really estimated it.. I only regret i didnt use the time for something more usefull.
Now i am an regular player which plays sometimes on the server for fun and i am kinda happy and relived that i dont need to deal with the problems anymore... .
But you are right, they need new admins. Right now they have alot admins, i think all together over 10, but the problem is just most of them lost interest in bfv and dont really care.
Anyway, i wish Hello Clan good luck in finding good admins will take care and be fair like i used to do it.
I wish anyway Hello Clan good luck and new leaders, which will take more responsiblity and care.
Would be sad if the biggest bfv community goes down because of some crasher jerks..

And 24:
What i wanted to said is that i leave hello clan and not that i wont be active on the forums.
And just long after i left i got adminship.
I play still sometimes bfv, but very rarely, i am more concerneded in games like Minecraft.
I am still part of the community and very close to hello clan, but i dont have to carry any tags for it.
And generally 24, most of your post are unnecessary, useless and childish, just saying, not really an offense.

PS: Your behaving on the server isnt nice, when i was admin, i saw you alot time where you tried to recruit people for your [24] clan, you joined soemtimes with new names and pretended you was a friend of 24, lol, seriously...(everytime the same ip..)
and i catched you a few time trolling, and i catched you once where you stole the name of "Chuck Norris", you started to troll untill i warned you.
Would be funny 24 if you want to be an admin after all that.
What i want to say is just act nicer and more mature now, especially when you represent the Hello Clan.

S

Soldier

SyriusVyrus said:

Really? hammer00
Did i ever had a problem with you? :O
Anyway, if you just troll around, hmh.., you seem to be an "adult", much older than me, and if you are, you should behave like an "adult" and more mature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back