• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Leaving HELLO BFV

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Soldier

I have told it on the wall a few days ago, I am leaving Hello Clan for the BFV part. There are many reasons for it.
I am playing BFV almost every day (x-fire does not always detect my BFV) and i was loyal to this community, but it seems that you guys does not want me as admin. Admin were given almost to everyone, some of the players werent loyal and left, some of them didnt deserve it. I was BFV Admin on a few servers and i had as proven as admin in Hello Battlefield 2 (as BF2 Leader). At the beginning i played very much on the server, but then i quit and gone to 1.0. There were so many noobs on the hello server and i am not the kind of people which likes to complain and post complains on the website. Many players on the server are offending and tking, at first i have told it sometimes to admins, but some of them were ignorant (thats what i hate) and i started to ignore the chat and played on myself,when i played on the server. My aim was when i joined, to help the clan and to make something important for it, but if no one cares what i say, i am leaving it. (Well, i am not really mad because i am not admin, i am mad that admin were given to everyone who was friend with lost (BFV Leader) and to some, which has no idea about it).
I do not want to be an ass and thats offcourse not the only reason. The other reason is, that the members does not play anymore (only a few) and the event does not take part as usally.
I want to thank helloclan13 (tedde) and tankboy for the nice time and for leading the hello clan, they always took time when i had a question and helped my a few time ago when i run my own server on 1.21.
I will offcourse join sometimes on Hello Server and join every Saturday (if it is possible), but i will more concentrate on other stuff in life and on BFV 1.0. I hope i will join in the future again the BFV Team, if it is alive.
I hope to get MInecraft and join you for that.
I will offcourse stay online on the website.

I will stay offcourse as Battlefield 2 Leader, but i will think about it to leave it, if the things does not want to change.

Greets
Soldier

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:38 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
Admin isn't everything.

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
6:38 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
So your leaving B/c you don't have Admin? :| Kurk is right Admin isn't Everything and i think it is a Childish Stupid thing to leave for such reason i really wish you didn't leave hope you change your mind and ether way you will always be welcome to the Saturday Events

Sorry,
Lost

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
12:38 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
Soldier said:
My aim was when i joined, to help the clan and to make something important for it, but if no one cares what i say, i am leaving it. (Well, i am not really mad because i am not admin, i am mad that admin were given to everyone who was friend with lost (BFV Leader) and to some, which has no idea about it).
What's the different meaning of these two sentences ?

So your offended for not getting admin on the bfv server?.. Too bad you weren't straight up with that before you posted the resign application. Because I don't really think that anyone thought about you getting a bfv admin account untill now.
And doesn't us choosing you as the Leader in Helloclan BF2, controlling our server and it's admins - count as us having some kind of trust in you?

Lost is right, this is childish, especially the two week pre-dramatizing.

S

Soldier

Lost said:
So your leaving B/c you don't have Admin? :| Kurk is right Admin isn't Everything and i think it is a Childish Stupid thing to leave for such reason i really wish you didn't leave hope you change your mind and ether way you will always be welcome to the Saturday Events

Sorry,
Lost

no, but when i joined the clan (i have mentioned it) i thought to be a part in something and making something usefull...
but do not except guys from me to answer to this topic
I hope you guys will not start to be unfriendly to me because i left...
and tedde, i do not dramatic things , i was just lazy to post it at that time, so i posted it on wall...

PS: Player 0, if you have problems with me (i do not know if i said anything bad to you, if yes, sorry, but i think i didnt, because i do not really know you, then contact me on x-fire and you can talk about it, but pls do not spam..)

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
Soldier said:
I hope you guys will not start to be unfriendly to me because i left...

Soldier its all your decision i really don't think people will "Dislike you" because of you leaving but for the Reason you are :? but i still don't think people here will hate you :) i just wish yo change your mind

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
1:38 AM
Reaction score
Now don't say you didn't complain in game about people not using weapons you like .. :Op As you will still be on this forum, will still join the events, and will still play at Allmaps, I think you made quite a long text to explain your removing [HELLO]- from your name. ;)

Cpl.AJ

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:38 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Anthony So
Soldier you made me wait a whole month just for you to say that ur leaving cuz ur not an admin? :/

*sigh*

Ich glaube nicht, dass es einen guten Grund, warum u verlassen. Im nicht ein Admin, und 75% der Menschen in diesem Clan wollen mich tot, dont du mich sehen wollen, quit: (diese Jungs sind meine Brüder (und Schwestern Kenzie), auch die Jungs, die in den Clan Arent (SK und Kurk cuz hes schlecht ass für Clans)

Ihr Freund, AJ

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
11:38 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
Cpl.AJ said:
Soldier you made me wait a whole month just for you to say that ur leaving cuz ur not an admin? :/

*sigh*

Ich glaube nicht, dass es einen guten Grund, warum u verlassen. Im nicht ein Admin, und 75% der Menschen in diesem Clan wollen mich tot, dont du mich sehen wollen, quit: (diese Jungs sind meine Brüder (und Schwestern Kenzie), auch die Jungs, die in den Clan Arent (SK und Kurk cuz hes schlecht ass für Clans)

Ihr Freund, AJ
Dat German o_O
And yeah, I am bad ass; thanks. However, I don't know about Mr.SK.

O

Old Hippo

Soldier said:
Admin were given almost to everyone... some of them didnt deserve it. Many players on the server are offending and tking, at first i have told it sometimes to admins, but some of them were ignorant (thats what i hate)Soldier
What do you mean by "ignorant?" Also, it is up for debate whether someone "deserves" admin or not. Just because people disagree with decisions does not necessarily make them wrong decisions.

Soldier said:
i started to ignore the chat and played on myself,when i played on the server. Soldier
Good idea. Don't bother with people who are insulting. thumbsup0

Soldier said:
if no one cares what i say, i am leaving it.Soldier
If no one cared about what you say, there would not be so many replies to this topic so quickly. AKA, people do care about your opinion.

Soldier said:
(Well, i am not really mad because i am not admin.
So you do not want admin?

Soldier said:
i am mad that admin were given to everyone who was friend with lost (BFV Leader) and to some, which has no idea about it). Soldier
I'm not sure what you mean. I thought HELLO bfv members were all "friends" with each other, and that would include Lost, at least from my perspective.

Soldier said:
I will stay offcourse as Battlefield 2 Leader, but i will think about it to leave it, if the things does not want to change.Soldier
So what is your ultimatum? What has to change?
Anyway, I hope you reconsider.

GunRunner

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
4:38 PM
Reaction score
Hey Soldier, if you want to join the BoB clan for BFV, let me know :)

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
Soldier said:
(Well, i am not really mad because i am not admin, i am mad that admin were given to everyone who was friend with lost (BFV Leader) and to some, which has no idea about it).
Whats this spost to mean? are you saying we're not freinds ... i find Every one here (in Helloclan/out of HelloClan) a freind That includes you! The reason you don't have admin for BFV is b/c i'd expect you to spend most of your time with the New Growing BF2 since you are the Leader! ! I'm sorry if it looked that way to you but... i guessed wrong. :oops:

Col. Hannibal Smith

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
5:38 PM
Reaction score
Spring Hill, Kansas (just south of Olathe Kansas w
Real Name
John Lennon
I'm sorry but Soldier's right about allmaps on BFV...it's way too corrupted now. I once played and some noob hello members were admin or someone who didn't know me cause they're too new and they booted me for "being an imposter". Ppl on there are allowed to be offensive, argumentative, and just flat out assholes a hell of a lot of the time. I didn't know the proper word for it, but I too resign officially and completely from BFV. I would also like to push for only hello members as admins and that they must have hello tags on duty. Sorry BoB guys but think of it this way, we are England and you are America, we are allies but our people rule our gov't and your people rule your gov't. This would also get rid of random ppl who neglect the rules or just act like assholes that are not hello members or BoB members.

I resign as of now.

Join BF2!!!

SEMPER FI!

Murdock

S

Soldier

Lost said:
Soldier said:
(Well, i am not really mad because i am not admin, i am mad that admin were given to everyone who was friend with lost (BFV Leader) and to some, which has no idea about it).
Whats this spost to mean? are you saying we're not freinds ... i find Every one here (in Helloclan/out of HelloClan) a freind That includes you! The reason you don't have admin for BFV is b/c i'd expect you to spend most of your time with the New Growing BF2 since you are the Leader! ! I'm sorry if it looked that way to you but... i guessed wrong. :oops:

i said i will not post on this anymore but.....
sorry, no, i didnt mean we are not friends, you missunderstood it you are a good guy...
i mean that admin to people which were close to you (giggles,hippo)..
but doesnt matter now, sorry for saying it, you are ofc a great leader :)
(it was only a little overreacted, dont take it personally)

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
Soldier said:
you are ofc a great leader

Thanks for the Apology, and the same to you. You guys are doing great with BF2 keep it up!

Cpl.AJ

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:38 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Anthony So
DONT LEAVE US D:

S

Soldier

continue to my last post (wasnt able to edit for some reason)
for BF2: i gived my best for it, i made many changes (divisions, updated, the memberlist, recruited new players, gived to a few players admin, i made this changes ofc with my m8 gerald)
but there is just a big lack of interest from our current members
for this game and less activity
this makes me think to give the leaderposition to gerald

i wish you guys to keep the server still full in the future

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
12:38 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
Col. Hannibal Smith said:
I'm sorry but Soldier's right about allmaps on BFV...it's way too corrupted now. I once played and some noob hello members were admin or someone who didn't know me cause they're too new and they booted me for "being an imposter". Ppl on there are allowed to be offensive, argumentative, and just flat out assholes a hell of a lot of the time. I didn't know the proper word for it, but I too resign officially and completely from BFV. I would also like to push for only hello members as admins and that they must have hello tags on duty. Sorry BoB guys but think of it this way, we are England and you are America, we are allies but our people rule our gov't and your people rule your gov't. This would also get rid of random ppl who neglect the rules or just act like assholes that are not hello members or BoB members.

I resign as of now.

Join BF2!!!

SEMPER FI!

Murdock

Oh, this is gonna be a long topic :roll:

Here is the complete list of our corrupt admins BTW, feel free to point out the crooks:

Ctp.Giggles
Deadly Hippo
Charlie
CommandoBeta
SAS-Elite Soldier
Tankboy
RyanCooper
Freshblood
Eastings
Lost
Richard Nixon
ZamZam
Alphascout
Travco
Tedde

Soldier said:
continue to my last post (wasnt able to edit for some reason)
for BF2: i gived my best for it, i made many changes (divisions, updated, the memberlist, recruited new players, gived to a few players admin, i made this changes ofc with my m8 gerald)
but there is just a big lack of interest from our current members
for this game and less activity
this makes me think to give the leaderposition to gerald

i wish you guys to keep the server still full in the future

Ever considered recruiting as a opposit to leaving due to inactivity?
You are the leader,you have to find alternatives. You can't rely entirely on bfv members buying bf2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back