• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Crashes, the real story.

anonanon

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
1:36 AM
Reaction score
i may be a script kiddie but i know exactly what i'm doing.
ty kurk, for explaining us how to use the exploit in the first place. really serves us script kiddies well, y'know.

GunRunner

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
6:36 PM
Reaction score
anonanon said:
ty kurk, for explaining us how to use the exploit in the first place. really serves us script kiddies well, y'know.

i lulz so hard

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
3:36 AM
Reaction score
anonanon said:
its really too bad that this actually isnt (or ever was) my ip (even checked the router logs for the last few weeks)
the other thing is that this is a german static ip which apparently also hosts a website ( http://188.40.152.188 )
good luck.
You do know that if we start a lawsuit against you your proxy can be forced to give your IP?

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
2:36 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
CommandoBeta said:
anonanon said:
its really too bad that this actually isnt (or ever was) my ip (even checked the router logs for the last few weeks)
the other thing is that this is a german static ip which apparently also hosts a website ( http://188.40.152.188 )
good luck.
You do know that if we start a lawsuit against you your proxy can be forced to give your IP?

The line was crossed when you started doing it to more servers than hello, and even whole versions.

Cpt. Giggles

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
8:36 PM
Reaction score
I think its kinda cute what these dick heads are doing. Trying to be like those fags that hacked Playstation network. Just letting you know anonanon, youre an idiot. You wont get what you want, esp. being the amateur that you are. Have fun acting like a 6 year old queer bait.

Cpl.AJ

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
3:36 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Anthony So
anonanon said:
good luck.
ANON! i have one thing to say to you sir... Boner v_v

M

MurdertoDeath

CommandoBeta said:
anonanon said:
good luck.
Those kids start to realise it, when the doorbell rings and the police wants to seize all their computers. They don't think about what that means for themselves, their parents and other relatives. There's not just the legal punishment of financial penalties and prison sentence. The social punishment - of being a criminal and everyone knows it - is much worse.

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
anonanon said:
I never told anyone how to do this, your argument is invalid.

Alphascout

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
PLEASE close this fucking topic

we all know the story now its turning into a fight

CLOSE!

Max

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Things are getting kinda offtopic here.

We now know whats going on who did it etc.
Please close this Thread.

GunRunner

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
This thread is not off topic nor is it turning into a fight.

AnonAnon decided to post in this thread and he is the one that created a rather hostile environment. The BFV 1.20 community responded in kind to his requests.

I'd say that this thread is rather relevant and should remain open.

HueyBob

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Bob
Greetings all.
Have the Server-Crashing Muppets upped their game? The [SEXY]Clan forum appears to be down!

GunRunner

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
HueyBob said:
Have the Server-Crashing Muppets upped their game? The [SEXY]Clan forum appears to be down!

I highly doubt the script-Muppets have the ability to crash a website.

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
3:36 AM
Reaction score
GunRunner said:
HueyBob said:

I highly doubt the script-Muppets have the ability to crash a website.
Although this site is horribly slow at the moment! It's been so slow for like 2 weeks :?

S

Soldier

HueyBob said:
Greetings all.

oh,
hey bob :) , you know me as Bosnian Soldier from 1.0

luise

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Soldier said:
HueyBob said:
Greetings all.

oh,
hey bob :) , you know me as Bosnian Soldier from 1.0

Soldier, this is completely off-topic. you can use private messages for this or create your own post. maybe remind next time? fighting00

Back