• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Leaving

BigPinkPig

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
11:39 PM
Reaction score
it cant be so hard to belive...

Cpl.AJ

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
1:39 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Anthony So
I will cya later cashy :) i will pray for u. your wife really misses u dude! (spoke to her on psn) be careful dude! keep your weapon clean, if you get into any situations that are stressfull... or if anything happends, just remember. We Love you dude :) can i get an amen? thumbsup0

N00BASAURUS REX

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
11:39 PM
Reaction score
Soldier said:
thats pity why you left :(
i hope you will survival well in Afghanistan
but you will surely not die,
the soldiers there (not important of which county, but espicially USA) are so good equipped. They have rifles with scope, bullet vests, tanks, helicopters, jets etc.
and do not forget, better trained and equipped

Equipment doesnt make all the difference. The taliban are just getting too cunning. Fight in urban areas with children around. If i was them i sure as hell would. Why have a full on battles when u can extend the war. Those IED's must have claimed a lot of lives. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy633Z6q9ak lolololololololol. Gotta love those snipers picking off men. Taliban will win, USA lose, USA full of debt, 14 trillion $$$ cuts are gonna have 2 be made. they will leave again with a job half done. Taliban will retake control=win. Good luck aCashmony...ull gonna need it.

Back