• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Leaving

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
8:42 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
BigPinkPig said:
ur stupid gunrunner lol idk why u jsut are you dont belive anything..

so gunnrunner do you not believe that i have two brothers in the MARINES one in Afghanistan the other leaving tomorrow for Cali. FOR BASIC TRAINING! then leaving ? if you don't then thats your opinion if you do then thats you Fact

BigPinkPig

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
1:42 AM
Reaction score
why quete of that? i dotn really thing his stupid. or idk i just said cuz he dont belive anything.

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
GunRunner said:
Seriously, I want an answer: What do your brothers have to do with a wanna-be?

Well i just want to prov that its not impossible

acashmony

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Leave gunnrunner be. I expect Kurk to do this not you gunrunner. Nothing against Kurk but we all know him on doing that...

Lost

Forum Rookie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Thomas Ellensohn
BigPinkPig said:
why quete of that? i dotn really thing his stupid. or idk i just said cuz he dont belive anything.
i quoted that be not for your name but his sorry ;)

Valkyrie

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
chris
Leave gunnrunner be. I expect Kurk to do this not you gunrunner. Nothing against Kurk but we all know him on doing that
Gunrunner is just making himself look bad whether he realizes it or not

acashmony

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
If i did i mean by June 25, sorry for the inconvenience for stating that. I will not share any information to you. Like i said before, "I FUCKING DO NOT FUCKING CARE."

BigPinkPig

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
could we jsut stop this F*C*I*G fight and say good luck to acash or something.. make fight whit pms but not in topics. sorry for F*C*I*G

acashmony

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Thanks Gunrunner for pissing me off. This is changing the way i feel about killing another human.

Tedde

Forum Rookie
SITE ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
2:42 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Theodor Forselius
Cash, you will not leave, you will always be in our hearts :)
I want to see you on the website atleast 1 time each week, no matter how hard your training might be :p

A

Anonymous

Se yah acashmoney. Go break a leg, if you know what i mean. I remember when i first met u u followed me around on cedar falls, ur name then was NAVY SEAL Something.... But anyway all i will account for is that i will miss you. Again Good luck to you.
-{Trashmen}-SFCSurfinByrd

Kurk

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Aoustino Rufrano
acashmony said:
Thanks Gunrunner for pissing me off. This is changing the way i feel about killing another human.
That's nice, even though I don't care about people killing people (great way to cull the population) its just sad that a forum is making your view on it change, even if you are being sarcastic. You also don't seem like a Navy SEAL to me, but that's just because whenever you can, you either mention or brag about "being a Navy SEAL, herp derp".

-[HELLO]-phatcat

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
6:42 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Jonathan Fraley
dont think u will die cuz u wont u have awesomeness on your side to help u through your mighty cause... well cya buddy hope u come back to the clan .

Cpt. Giggles

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Well Gun runner turned into a dick. I am staying way out of this. I just want to make one statement. Cash, even if this whole thing was a charade, which I know its not, I would still support you. You know why? Because even though you give people a hard time, you are still a good person and I have no reason to not believe you. I wish you the best of luck.

Fragd

Just Joined
REGISTERED
Local time
6:42 PM
Reaction score
Ill make this point again, A Navy Seal is sworn to silence. A true NS wouldnt be bragging about it to his fiends or gaming buddies. You wouldnt know who a seal was by looking or talking to them because theyu have to protect themselves. Saying your a Nav Seal on a public website is one of the stupidest things you could possibly do. Like Kurk said:

"
Kurk said:
You also don't seem like a Navy SEAL to me

Me neither :/

Like I also said before, I could understand if you were in the army or marines or air force or something a normal person would be but I doubt that you are 1 out of 2,500 trained and qualified Navy Seals. If you read this im sorry bro, but I don't like it when you portray as a US special operative. Its disresectful and distasteful. Im not here to make you look like a total duche like some people around here, i just want to know the truth and prove the truth. If you are going on a campaign as a service men then good luck and make us proud, but if you arent, then pity you :/

CommandoBeta

Grand Master
REGISTERED
Local time
3:42 AM
Reaction score
BigPinkPig said:
ur stupid gunrunner lol idk why u jsut are you dont belive anything..

Valkyrie said:
Leave gunnrunner be. I expect Kurk to do this not you gunrunner. Nothing against Kurk but we all know him on doing that
Gunrunner is just making himself look bad whether he realizes it or not

Cpt. Giggles said:
Well Gun runner turned into a dick.

Valkyrie said:
Gunrunner you are an asshole not only did you embarrass yourself you embarrassed every body in the clan u should be ashamed of yourself hes leaving because of you.

Really, all that for not believing Cash is a navy seal?...

Back