• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

The Galactic Conquest Ancillary Campaign - Nov 18th

Posi

Forum Newbie
BF42 GC & CUSTOM MANAGER
BF1942 CO-OP SERVER ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
5:56 AM
Reaction score
A Multiplayer Star Wars Event highlighting conquest favorites!
Now under the mighty Hello Clan Banner!

Saturday the 18th of November, 2023 at ( 6pm UTC / 2pm est )

Install Galactic Conquest easily using the GC 8.5 Mod-Only installer or the Stand Alone Installer which includes BF1942!

Download GC 8.5 (Mod-Only) GC 8.5 Stand alone
Galactic Conquest Discord : https://discord.gg/KtM223KZkF OR tiny.cc/GCMOD

GCEVENT1.jpg

Posi

Forum Newbie
BF42 GC & CUSTOM MANAGER
BF1942 CO-OP SERVER ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
5:56 AM
Reaction score
I hope you were able to attend. Galactic Conquest is a completely stable mod across all of its maps in every game mode. No test SSM or code was ran during this event. A CD or Origin BF1942 user would be able to install from official MOD DB links and with no patches applied, join via I.P. and run all maps.
I recommend joining Discord where we can offer you server access solutions as well as game enhancements!

You didn't include many details in your inquiry, it could be a misplaced folder or something simple.

There is a Galactic Conquest stand-alone installer that includes some problem solving applications. ( Works best left on defaults )

It does launch and point to the OLD Galactic Conquest server. We will get that updated now that we have a new home here!

This could have been the very error you encountered. The desktop shortcut would have skipped loading movies and attempted to join a server that isn't live.

A quick refresh in the browser would show all servers, sort by mod and there is only one running Galactic Conquest!

Crash

Forum Newbie
BF1942 DESERT COMBAT ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
12:56 PM
Reaction score
Posi is Henk's bespin map in that download?

Back