• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

The Galactic Conquest Ancillary Campaign - Nov 18th

Posi

Forum Newbie
BF42 GC & CUSTOM MANAGER
BF1942 CO-OP SERVER ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
6:56 AM
Reaction score
A Multiplayer Star Wars Event highlighting conquest favorites!
Now under the mighty Hello Clan Banner!

Saturday the 18th of November, 2023 at ( 6pm UTC / 2pm est )

Install Galactic Conquest easily using the GC 8.5 Mod-Only installer or the Stand Alone Installer which includes BF1942!

Download GC 8.5 (Mod-Only) GC 8.5 Stand alone
Galactic Conquest Discord : https://discord.gg/KtM223KZkF OR tiny.cc/GCMOD

GCEVENT1.jpg

Posi

Forum Newbie
BF42 GC & CUSTOM MANAGER
BF1942 CO-OP SERVER ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
6:56 AM
Reaction score
I hope you were able to attend. Galactic Conquest is a completely stable mod across all of its maps in every game mode. No test SSM or code was ran during this event. A CD or Origin BF1942 user would be able to install from official MOD DB links and with no patches applied, join via I.P. and run all maps.
I recommend joining Discord where we can offer you server access solutions as well as game enhancements!

You didn't include many details in your inquiry, it could be a misplaced folder or something simple.

There is a Galactic Conquest stand-alone installer that includes some problem solving applications. ( Works best left on defaults )

It does launch and point to the OLD Galactic Conquest server. We will get that updated now that we have a new home here!

This could have been the very error you encountered. The desktop shortcut would have skipped loading movies and attempted to join a server that isn't live.

A quick refresh in the browser would show all servers, sort by mod and there is only one running Galactic Conquest!

Crash

Forum Newbie
BF1942 DESERT COMBAT ADMIN
REGISTERED
Local time
1:56 PM
Reaction score
Posi is Henk's bespin map in that download?

Back