• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

[BFV] DiceCity Event

Scofield

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
5:36 PM
Reaction score
Here are all adults who get tired in a week and come to relax, and not to delve into how to install some mods or something else. Please do BDSM-maps on other servers. My personal opinion. I am for the traditional BF.

htn

Forum Rookie
TECHNICIAN
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
4:36 PM
Reaction score
Here are all adults who get tired in a week and come to relax, and not to delve into how to install some mods or something else. Please do BDSM-maps on other servers. My personal opinion. I am for the traditional BF.

The mod installation takes only 5 minutes. No big issue. If you need help, please ask in Discord or here for support.

htn

Forum Rookie
TECHNICIAN
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I thought you had just time issues that's why I ask if we can help.

Tomorrow normal maps are back again.

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
At least you vote next time. That will be fair.

There is no necessity to exhibit unpleasant behavior in relation to this matter. We collectively agreed upon this approach, and it was discussed to some extent in the aforementioned conversation. :)

Now, I would like to direct my attention to all other individuals who may come across this message.

1685822259387.png

As I write this, that represents the current number of players. I have consistently maintained my position regarding running modified events on a separate server, providing players with the option to enjoy the familiar Battlefield Vietnam experience without concerns about downloading additional files, or join us in exploring intriguing mods.

The main reason we hosted this event on our primary server this time is simply due to my lack of time to set up another server since our relocation, and to be honest, I didn't have the motivation to do so.

The player count we have now is actually quite satisfactory. Initially, I had doubts about the chosen course for this event, much like some others here who believed it might fail. However, from my perspective, it has turned out quite well. @x4|Al Gore, I owe you an apology of sorts—I apologize for not fully committing to this endeavor. I assumed the worst would happen if we pursued it, but it has proven to be far from a failure.

I would like to express my gratitude to everyone who was able to join us, taking the time and effort to install the mod in order to participate. It means a great deal to us, from our youngest participant to possibly our oldest. We truly appreciate the collective effort in keeping Battlefield Vietnam alive.

These events serve as a way to offer our community something different for a change. We understand that not everyone may be comfortable with this, and although it's not in my nature to say so, there are other servers available that can accommodate those who prefer not to install mods during these events but still want to play. So, there is still a genuine choice. You can opt to play with what remains of the community, play on your own, or even play with bots - #choice

As @HeiligWahrheit has mentioned, this is a Saturday event, so our normal all maps will be back tomorrow for our Sunday run. :)

I'd like to send out a huge thanks to @LTShaun and @HeiligWahrheit for serving up this event, I really appreciate the effort put in it, as well as @Ryan Edgewurth outreach on our social platforms PLUS @MacGyver Araujo 's banners / images created for the event. I seriously appreciate everyone's energy invested into these things and it does not go unnoticed.

I am sorry I was not able to join in, my power came back on about 15min prior to me sending this message and I have other things that I must tend to first. I will however still drop in as often as I can or as I am able to. :D

Scofield

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
5:36 PM
Reaction score
Unfortunately, there are no other servers now where at least someone plays. If there was a choice, then of course it would be possible to play on another server where you can vote for the choice of a map, where there are no admins and victory is obtained by any means (that is, there is a war ), where the players decide who to kick out, but unfortunately such servers were closed (and they were).
Ok, I is waiting for next Saturday, because tomorrow there are few people.

Last edited:
Local time
Reaction score
Allright...

As IceSkater said, we had/have a really nice event with >20 players in peak. We also had many people joining the discord voice chat! Thank you all for participating and see you next time!

As many players are still playing, I'll reset the server in about 12h.

Thanks once again,
HeiligWahrheit

Back