• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Thank you to the senior admins

Local time
11:10 AM
Reaction score
Thanks Shaun and Ted for getting the server up and running again. I appreciate the work you do for the server, in your own unpaid often abused time about the server you put in. Giving us all a great game on a great server to enjoy ourselves on.
Cheers BlueHeeler.

Last edited:
Local time
11:10 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Hey Blue,

It is our pleasure!

I am really sorry to all our players that have been affected by the outages these past few months. Tedde & I are sincerely looking at the prospect of changing hosts. We've been with OVH for sometime now and all of sudden these issues are cropping up without any info being furnished from the host. It's like pulling teeth so to speak. We're both frustrated at the lack of communication from them...

As soon as a proper decision has been made and we have plans at the ready, I will announce them. :D But it will take a small amount of time, unless of course we can sort our current host out. :|

I've passed this message on to Tedde as I'm sure he'd also appreciate it. Thank you for the words sir. ;)

Regards,
Ice

Back