• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Huge News Regarding Battlefield 1942 Server!!

BangBangOw

Forum Newbie
HELLOCLAN LEADERSHIP
BF1942 DESERT COMBAT ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BF1942
REGISTERED
Local time
6:42 AM
Reaction score
I have big news regarding the BF1942 server!

As some of you may know, there was a DC community based out of Ukraine, MAXNET.UA. They ran the DC Final mod and were ranked 4th in the world before the Ukraine-Russia war broke out. The server has since been offline, and it's very certain not to return for a long time. I have been pressured by a handful of their players to host DCF on our server. What I have decided is from 12:00 PM GMT - 12:00 AM GMT the server will run Desert Combat Final and will switch back at 12:00 AM GMT to the original vanilla/rtr/sw map list that most are used to. I have been playing Desert Combat, since I started this game. It is my favorite mod, and I've already modded a ton of maps for the other DC community I help out (EA117).

How much time will we run DCF per day?

-12 Hours a day of Desert Combat Final
-12 Hours a day of Vanilla/RTR/SW
-MONDAY THROUGH SATURDAY ONLY

Will Sunday Scurvy be affected?

-No Sunday Scurvy will still be in effect for the 4-hour booked time slot each Sunday, and for the other 20 hours on Sunday's, the server will run Vanilla/RTR/SW.

The server's name has officially changed from -[HELLO]- BF1942 | v1.61 to -[HELLO]- BF1942/DCF | v1.61 .

I suspect this will take some time to grow interest, but with the contacts I have involved in DC and the Maxnet community, we are advertising this a great deal. On this past Saturday, we had about 15 Euro based players drop in at one point or another and 7-8 were from Maxnet alone. This will be a success, and since NO ONE played regular vanilla during the euro evenings or at all for that matter, so there's really nothing we are going to lose by doing this. It is either a major win, or a remain the same kind of situation.

The peak time for the Maxnet players was 5 PM GMT - 12 AM GMT, so we should expect to see some population starting to grow during that slot. Feel free to help join in and seed the server if you see a few on. I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you all who play in our events. You are what makes Hello Clan so great, and fun to be apart of.

To many more success stories here at Hello Clan!!!

Regards,

BangBangOw

Gerhard

Master Poster
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
9:42 AM
Reaction score
There's a very specific George Takei gif I'd like to use here, but it breaks our rules. ;D

So instead I'm just going to say...

HELL YEAH!​

Must I insert a Stone Cold Steve Austin Oh Hell Yeah GIF?

If I have time and able to get 1942 downloaded again....I will hop on and play.

Back