• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

[BFV] Operation Urban Assault

Local time
7:55 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun

Studio_Project.jpeg

Please note:
The event (these maps) will only run for till the early hours of Sunday morning. It will change over to our regular rotation as soon as there are no more players.

Credit to Pipiska for the maps and to Heilig & HTN for the suggestion. Albeit this is maybe a bit further than their suggestions. :D

Last edited:
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
I wish I could but it's my wife's birthday on the 28th ?
?
Please send her our wishes! :D

Update as well here;

Event maps are now running ( a bit earlier than I planned ). As per the initial post, they'll run until the early hours of Sunday morning (when the last players leave) then our normal maps will be re-instated ahead of our Sunday night group. :)

See ya'll later!

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Was a great event! Looking forward to repeating! ?
I'm glad you enjoyed it...and killing me repeatedly too! :|

Local time
1:55 PM
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp

TKO_Flight447

Forum Newbie
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
12:55 PM
Reaction score
@mRoRange were you ever able to find those old TKO maps like Saigon City and Quang Tri Streets? Those are epic maps that used to be standard in the rotation at TKO and loved by man. Would be a very fun event playing the old TKO maps...really hope you can find them in your hard drive mate.

LTShaun

Regular Poster
HELLOCLAN LEADERSHIP
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
1:55 PM
Reaction score
I have all of the TKO custom maps including Sunny Quang, Raceway, Blood Bowl, etc but unfortunately the old SSM versions of the vanilla maps are gone. The last time I spoke to BooM he said that he tossed that old computer years ago not realizing its importance to us now. 😞

TKO_Flight447

Forum Newbie
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
12:55 PM
Reaction score
I have all of the TKO custom maps including Sunny Quang, Raceway, Blood Bowl, etc but unfortunately the old SSM versions of the vanilla maps are gone. The last time I spoke to BooM he said that he tossed that old computer years ago not realizing its importance to us now. 😞

Thats great news! Are the maps like Sunny Quang and Streets SSM maps...that don't require a special download? I don't recall ever having to download them to play back in the TKO days. Maybe we did. If there is any chance we could get those maps put onto the TKO server and test them out, think that would be a great event idea. If anything, just on the TKO server for nostalgia for a while...been 15 years since many of us played those!

Back