• Only Administrators may post here. If you want to appeal your ban, please do so in the Appeal Your Ban section.
  • Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Ban: Ban: amnesia

Local time
5:57 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Player's Name: Ban: amnesia

Admin's Name: IceSkater | Reported

Rule(s) Broken: Disruptive Gameplay
Teamkilling

Action Taken: 1 Week Ban

Video Evidence: Yes

Video Links:

Exhibit A:​

Here, just before I started recording, amnesia fired a rocket at the tank that Santa is in. Hence why it's smoking. As I started to record, one can clearly see that amnesia wants to teamkill Santa.

At 0:08 of the video, he fires a second rocket trying to kill Santa but failing. Same at 0:23.

Exhibit B:​

Here, amnesia is once again trying to teamkill Santa. But first knifes "Player" a bit. Who in turns shoots at him. Not exactly much further than that on this specific video.

Exhibit C:​

Here, the best evidence in my opinion yet. amnesia Gains control of the vehicle, one can see that he's...trying to get close enough to Santa to run him over. He fails.

At :0.41 of the video, you can see he shoots another rocket at Santa. Fails. Santa then places a betty, amnesia seems to have no problem walking into Santa's betty and giving him a teamkill.

Chatlogs: No

Admins Note:
This evidence is miniscule. The reason your ban is so heavy is because you have in fact been reported to me quite a few times. I just have not been able to prove it enough via event logs and I wanted actual video. The reports sent in to me about you have proven quite accurate, literally to stepping on your own teammates betties. You also dropped a helo on another player a few maps prior this.

You are clearly here to disrupt the game and I'm not having it. You intentionally are going out after your teammate(s), giving them team-kills - affecting their score and ruining their game. Perhaps out of boredom or just wanting to ruin the game for others for your own entertainment.

I know who you are behind this name, you should know far better and given our history, you shouldn't even be doing this.

Back