• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

players using other players names

Local time
6:36 AM
Reaction score
It is against our rules to to high jack another players name. This was done not once but twice today by a player I won't name yet, pretending to be Silvia and then Tina. The player in question knows who I mean and you may think this is funny, but how funny would you find it if another played played using your name? I know how you would react, as I know how you hand it out but can't take it.I spoke to another admin about this and if you are caught doing it again then you only have yourself to blame when action is taken. You have been warned.

I was also watching another player whom I won't name yet that was using a glitch where he could jump where no one else can.Then this player started making accusations of cheating against a clearly good player as I was watching both and saw nothing untoward from the player being accused. If you think someone is CHEATING then go to the forum and make a complaint and it will be investigated. ACCUSING (no matter how subtle) players in game is against the rules.These are rules not set by me but admins as a whole but I will enforce the breaking of the rules.I was being lenient today to see how far these 2 players would go.
Remember guys the logs don't lie and at times there can be 3-4 admins either playing or watching from the remote manager. Lets not go back to the days where certain players want to ruin it for all, because I know that behavior will not be tolerated by admins that give up playing time to child mind trouble makers and the trouble makers will be removed.

Last edited:

silvia

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
5:36 PM
Reaction score
Hola blue no solo aqui . en easy pri ... esta usando tambien otros nombres aparte de insultarme ..llamandose tina ,rbilly u otros dos mas que no recuerdo .
cuando pueda te mando una cosa por privado .

Back