• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

An apology to Hard Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
5:49 AM
Reaction score
Hard Rice.
I apologise that I gave you a round one ban Having confused you with another player I was going on information I received from other players.I got it wrong This can be attributed to my mistake and the use of different names used by so many. I have always made it known that I use Fragga or Oh damn or my original Blueheeler handle . I now have the means as to who each player is by their key hash and this mistake should not happen to anyone again.
Again I do apologise

Last edited:

hard_rice

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
10:49 AM
Reaction score
There are two types of apologies.

1) Sorry you did something

2) Sorry you got caught

Fragga you got caught and I choose not to believe you.

After the first time you kicked me for no reason, I might add I wrote in game chat "Why did you kick me?" and then you kicked me again and gave me a ban. You did not answer my in-game chat question which I asked as soon as I rejoined the server. Something is not adding up. I wonder what makes you so confused that you have to kick players that are not violating any rules.

Local time
5:49 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
I'm not entertaining a public fight again.

He apologized and I spoke to him regarding this. Steps have been taken to ensure it doesn't happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back