• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

1 VS 1 Chopper Tournament

m@gic =d][b=

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
9:13 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Mati
Hello there!

Some might know me, some might not. Im a oldschool pilot in bfv. I was in =d][b= (Devils Brigade) and -L33T-, I also started my own clan [TP] (Total Pwnage) when players starting to leave BFV.

I was away for many years, installed BFV again and fell in love again. Now everyone is gone from the old days. Back then we did alot of 1 vs 1 chopper tournaments, and the winner could win up to 500€. It was always fun and the winner got the money and the "best pilot in BFV" status, It could be up to 20-30 pilots every tournament so it took a while.. Old Schoolers might know, that I never lost a tournament i was in :p, and now 150 years later I would like to see if there is still/new good pilots out there. No money involved, just the "Best Pilot In BFV" status" :D

So is there anyone interested in a 1 VS 1 chopper tournament??

Rules are as always, no heatseekers like sa7 or cobras.
First to 10 kills wins.
Map: Hastings.

Last edited:

Pinky

Normal Poster
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
1:13 PM
Reaction score
Hello there!

Some might know me, some might not. Im a oldschool pilot in bfv. I was in =d][b= (Devils Brigade) and -L33T-, I also started my own clan [TP] (Total Pwnage) when players starting to leave BFV.

I was away for many years, installed BFV again and fell in love again. Now everyone is gone from the old days. Back then we did alot of 1 vs 1 chopper tournaments, and the winner could win up to 500€. It was always fun and the winner got the money and the "best pilot in BFV" status, It could be up to 20-30 pilots every tournament so it took a while.. Old Schoolers might know, that I never lost a tournament i was in :p, and now 150 years later I would like to see if there is still/new good pilots out there. No money involved, just the "Best Pilot In BFV" status" :D

So is there anyone interested in a 1 VS 1 chopper tournament??

Rules are as always, no heatseekers like sa7 or cobras.
First to 10 kills wins.
Map: Hastings.
I haven't seen you on the server. When did you last play?

Local time
8:13 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
It was my understanding he was in Ukraine fighting as a soldier.
He might...find some time here and there to pop by to speak to everyone. He's reachable via Discord. :)

m@gic =d][b=

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
9:13 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Mati
Hello :)

Im still playing sometimes, but with family and work there is not much time for games.
Also i have never been fighting in Ukraine, not sure where you got that from?

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Hello :)

Im still playing sometimes, but with family and work there is not much time for games.
Also i have never been fighting in Ukraine, not sure where you got that from?
Might be mistaking Pip for you magic... :x

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Makes sense as he is Ukrainian :) Have anyone heard from him lately?
He posts now and then on Discord. :p

Things are very bad there though...he updates us when he can...

BarFly

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I have some mail conversations with Pipiska.
It's not easy or fun to be there these days. All we can do is pray for him and IF you have some $ to send.
He's too proud to ask for money, but I know how much it means if he can get some. No one has an income in Ukraine. All they have comes from gifts.
Grayscull and Leckmushel here from Hello site, have been kind and helped him already. I did as well. No one can or should to send more than we can afford but if we all do something..
Is it allowed to share his Pay Pal account here?
BR /BarFly

Pinky

Normal Poster
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I have some mail conversations with Pipiska.
It's not easy or fun to be there these days. All we can do is pray for him and IF you have some $ to send.
He's too proud to ask for money, but I know how much it means if he can get some. No one has an income in Ukraine. All they have comes from gifts.
Grayscull and Leckmushel here from Hello site, have been kind and helped him already. I did as well. No one can or should to send more than we can afford but if we all do something..
Is it allowed to share his Pay Pal account here?
BR /BarFly
How do we send money to him?

BarFly

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Can I send you the money and you forward to him? I really don't want my Paypal account/info out there.
That’s not a good idea. The only thing that could happen is: I can be accused for keeping the money instead of forwarding them. If you send it to Pipi direct, no one can suspect me for that. I am not interested in explaining in English for hours that I am innocent ?
It’s only an email address. I think Putin gives a shit if you help a friend with some dollars ?

Pinky

Normal Poster
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
That’s not a good idea. The only thing that could happen is: I can be accused for keeping the money instead of forwarding them. If you send it to Pipi direct, no one can suspect me for that. I am not interested in explaining in English for hours that I am innocent ?
It’s only an email address. I think Putin gives a shit if you help a friend with some dollars ?

It's not Putin that concerns me.

Back