• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

[BFV] Operation Remembrance - Launch Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local time
11:58 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun

Finally, it's happening!​

To be honest, there were a few teething issues at first, it wasn't a simple deployment but @DenalDouglas and his Operation Remembrance Mod for BFV are in multiplayer action now!

With his permission, I've reorganized his promotional video of the mod into a trailer (so to speak) of the event! Check it out below!

For those that don't watch to the end (I don't blame you) the event's details are:

Date​
Time​
Location​
29th January 2022​
5PM UTC​
-[HELLO]-O.P. Remembrance (158.69.118.94 | 15569)​

What you'll need:​

To play the mod, you will need to download the V1.0 and V1.01 files and install them in that order.

Operation Remembrance - Full Version (V1.0)
https://www.moddb.com/mods/operation-remembrance/downloads/operation-remembrance

Operation Remembrance - Patch (V1.02) - NEW

Video tutorial:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMeB-GSRhHE

The event has been in planning for a while, unfortunately I've just been super busy (my new year has been off to a bumpy start). So I've scrambled to get a new server up and running to accommodate the event without disrupting the main or Mission Possible servers. With this being the first deployment of the mod in multiplayer form, after the event it will have a home with @LTShaun under TKO (as soon as we have his server up).

We'll see you at the event!

Disclaimer / important note:

There is likely to be some issues, unexpected crashes or "bugs". We have tested things out to ensure players can connect without issue and have succeeded in that aspect, however, with actual gameplay and multiple players on at once, there may be things creeping out of the woodwork. So please bear with us if that occurs, we will do everything we can to ensure a smooth event.

Last edited:
Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun

An addition from Denal:​

For the time being, including for the event, it is a MUST to apply the graphics change he mentioned in his article and in the installation guide video. It's just been brought to his attention that with the graphics setting on "Highest", some of the weapon textures will glitch out and appear white.

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun

An update:​

Denal has released patch V1.02 (https://www.moddb.com/mods/operation-remembrance/downloads/operation-remembrance-v102) and I've edited the initial post to show it. Please ensure you have it downloaded as if you do not, it will not allow you to join us for the event!

If you haven't installed V1.01 or haven't even gotten the mod yet, please note that you DO NOT need to install the V1.01 patch anymore. All that is required is the base mod (V1.0) and the V1.02 patch​

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Please note!

If you downloaded the V1.02 patch within the first 24 hours of its release, you will need to redownload and reinstall it to prevent a serious issue that will likely prevent the mod from functioning at all! A tiny issue was discovered, thankfully early enough.

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
The event is soon upon us! Have you got the mod and it's patch yet?

Remember, we'll be playing on our popup sever -[HELLO]-O.P. Remembrance!

Ip: 158.69.118.94
Port: 15669

See you a little later!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back