• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Main Rape (A.S.K.E.R.)

Local time
7:49 AM
Reaction score
I would like some clarification regarding main rape.
I have been banned for destroying an Quad 50 when we did not own all flags.
I have been banned for firing a rocket into a main when we did not own all flags.
I have been banned for attacking a main when we had all but one white flag.
Today i was being main raped by ASKER while his team (NVA) did not own all flags. There was a neutral flag and he knew it as did others.
I called on the admin who was on at that time, and instead of taking Any type of action, I am told that it was the last flag. In fact it was Not, and there was still no action taken.
Now, Ice has done extensive research when it came to making a ban for me in Warden, when we in fact DID NOT own All flags and i hit Silvia in the main ONCE.... i was banned.
I would expect the same equal treatment to extend for ALL playing. Its not fair because an admin feels a type of way about me so he does not take action.
Please, i would like some clarification on this matter. If its illegal for me, it should be illegal for the rest. There shouldnt be a double standard just because the admin on doesnt like the person doing the reporting.

Thank you.

Local time
8:49 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Hey Tox,

I've responded to your DM as well but I'm responding here to clear it up as well.

Main raping as defined by our rules is:
In order to promote a fun environment we don't allow air units to attack the opposing team's main base, either by firing into said main or using aircraft to ram players / vehicles on the ground unless the opposing team has no other flags. (neutral flags don't count as a team's flag).
Special mention has been made...although perhaps it can be done a bit better...for the fact that neutral flags don't count as team flags.

To cover a broad spectrum, Hastings is the perfect example;

NVA & USA teams both only start with their main flags - the rest are neutral. This means both teams can attack each-other's mains until either grabs a flag. This idea is broad so to speak.

If the USA captures more flags, the NVA falls behind and for example the USA has nearly all the flags but the last one (not the main NVA flag) is now neutral - this means that the USA can attack the NVA main until they capture a flag (besides their main) in order to stop the main attacks.

I do hope that this clears it up, I think we have...discussed the past stuff enough. In this specific case the neutral flag is what caused a direct hassle and I did see Asker got kicked earlier for attacking main as well by an admin in-game. So he is out for it and will be caught. :)

Regards,
Ice

Local time
7:49 AM
Reaction score
Ok, thank you for the clarification.
SO from now on, my understanding is that Main rape is LEGAL as long as either team holds no other flags other than their main.
This means that a player who is raping a main, does not have to stop raping if the opposing team neutralizes a flag. Only upon capturing another flag, Must the main raping cease.
Am i correct in this assumption (question mark)

Back