• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

[BFV] Mission Possible | Crossover Event

Local time
8:40 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun

The year is nearly at an end!​

We also have quite a bit that didn't yet materialize...but that's a problem for next year. :D We thought we'd have one more event for Battlefield Vietnam, to send off 2021 and welcome 2022!

For this event, Mission Possible and it's now server-side modified maps, are crossing over onto our Allmaps server to raise awareness of it's existence and the numerous changes that our very own @Pipiska has made.

These maps will be put into rotation the night before the event and will be removed on the Monday following the event. Thereafter, the maps will always be available to play on our Mission Possible server - https://forum.helloclan.eu/bfv/missionp

Checkout a short trailer here:​

For a full list of the changes made, check out the detailed descriptions in the Mission Possible forum here: https://forum.helloclan.eu/forums/528/

See you soon!

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Local time
2:40 AM
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
So we are ready to event at 100% - all maps done!!!
the only thing that has not been tested with full long gameplay, very few people log into the mission possible server, but I think everything will be fine.
I repeat that you can read all the changes here - https://forum.helloclan.eu/forums/528/ , test on that ip 158.69.118.94:15568
Some changes will be different cuz misson possible have double flag rule and to balance main HELLO server some things replaced. (but thats changes minor)
we are waiting for you at the event!!!
Are there any maps which have BRDM missile truck for air and ground defense?

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun

UPDATE:​

The Mission Possible maps are now live on our main Allmaps server! They'll be there until Monday morning (Dec 20th), thereafter they're always playable on our Mission Possible server (https://forum.helloclan.eu/bfv/missionp).

During the event, Mission Possible will be shutdown to ensure there is no confusion, it'll be restarted after the event passes.

Happy gaming and please submit any media you have!

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun

First half of the event is coming to a close!​

It was a very nice turnout with 35+ consistently! It was loads of fun and plenty of laughs. :D

Tomorrow (for tomorrow night) the existing tunnel map (Saigon 68) will be swapped out for the normal above ground version and Cedar Falls will be swapped out for the tunnels only version!

We also had a nice and busy Discord too!

Screenshot 2021-12-18 203242.png

DuyT joined from the Facebook stream and I think he is from the [VN] community! He was a good sport! Mr. Norge for Hizaki said his first words and I'm honored that he chose to speak, a pleasure to hear your voice finally sir!

A newcomer to our Discord but not the game is also RubberDucky!

We were also joined by Toxic ( Bang Bang ) and Bee (Bunnai) later on.

I look forward to the numbers tomorrow night and I hope it's just as good as it was tonight, if not better! Thank you to those that joined in so far, it is truly appreciated!

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun

Pipiska kinda beat me to it. :D

He has actually summed it up really nicely over there and...all I can really add to this is;

Thank you, once more, to all the players that were able to join us during this event. The continued support is beyond anything I could have ever asked for and I truly believe we still have a long road ahead of us because of how well we're still doing. :D

Thank you to Pipiska for making these maps, they are truly great fun and I especially enjoyed the sniper only map. A few unfortunately know how much I enjoyed that map to their cost...? I'm not really sorry!

The regular maps have been restored to our main Allmaps server. Our Mission Possible server has been started again and all of Pipiska's wonderful ssm maps are available to play there whenever anyone wants to!

This event wrapped up our big events for 2021, we may still have one or two minor ones between RS2V and BF1942 (just depending on circumstances). I look forward to the ones we're going to plan for 2022 and I can't wait to see what the year itself holds for us!

See you in-game and Merry Christmas (in advance)!

Regards,
Ice

Back