• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Hello

Bee

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
6:11 AM
Reaction score
Hi this is Bee from many moons ago. Recently put some effort into getting around my bfv not working and finally got back on the server. Just wondering when are the good times to play and how many people get on the server at a time still?

Thanks, Bee

Local time
12:11 PM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Hey Bee!

Welcome back!

You just missed out last night, we had about 20+ playing. Generally the server is most busy over weekends and using my time as an example, usually around 7pm onwards (GMT+2) it starts populating.

Normally, our numbers hit 30+ over weekends, so that would be the best bet. However, there is usually a couple of players that join during the weekday evenings (again using my time as an example).

Please do join us on Discord if you're up for it, you can also then use our bots to see the live player count. :) https://forum.helloclan.eu/discord/join

Regards,
Ice

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Mr. Beezly right? :p

If you want, I can assist you in getting back onto your old account? ;) As for playing, I will likely join a little later. :)

Regards,
Ice

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Bee,

If you are seeing this.

I've noticed that you don't wear the -[HELLO]- tags of late. I'm assuming you've resigned as a clan member. Fair enough.

Allow me to also just remind you that our rules have changed since you probably encountered some of the changes already and are probably not sure. Please refresh your memory here:
Our rules have changed in order to move ahead with the times, if you or other old school players don't fancy it so much, I can't apologize because we needed to make changes.

One of the Admins had asked if you were -[HELLO]-Bee because they know to ensure our clan members wear their tags and also to ensure that someone is not perhaps impersonating you (because generally, when someone leaves the clan, they actually say so - a sign of some respect). It's not always easy to double check someone's details whilst in-game, so they will be asked in-game instead.

Either way, please keep our rules in mind. Respect them if you can, you don't need to agree with them. Likewise, any Admin will show you respect if you show it in turn.

Regards,
Ice

Back