• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

New AI anti cheat program in development?

mRoRange

Regular Poster
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
3:18 PM
Reaction score
Sounds good.

I wonder how many players cheat out there. If we only knew the names of the undetected... My bet is there is a few still getting away with it.

I can tell when someone is shooting at me from behind and kill them sometimes with a quick turnaround. But what amazes me is when you are so far away and a player can turnaround and get a headshot when you're standing next to obstruction and less than 1/5 of your body is visible or behind concrete. Still Happens weekly.

Local time
12:18 PM
Reaction score
Sounds good.

I wonder how many players cheat out there. If we only knew the names of the undetected... My bet is there is a few still getting away with it.

I can tell when someone is shooting at me from behind and kill them sometimes with a quick turnaround. But what amazes me is when you are so far away and a player can turnaround and get a headshot when you're standing next to obstruction and less than 1/5 of your body is visible or behind concrete. Still Happens weekly.
NOT saying anything much apart from after so many years the longer term players KNOW what is and what isn't. I haven't noticed DO MA and his cough cough Brother on for a little bit I may have missed them?

Back