• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Santa Please Come Back...

Local time
3:46 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
I miss him too,

It was thanks to him that we tracked down Air Piets family and we got closure. Likewise made their days!

He was good sport to have on Discord too, until a small unfortunate statement occurred. I do hope no-one ran him off, he was turning a good page over and he was really good to have on in the odd hours.

Pinky

Normal Poster
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
8:46 PM
Reaction score
I miss him too,

It was thanks to him that we tracked down Air Piets family and we got closure. Likewise made their days!

He was good sport to have on Discord too, until a small unfortunate statement occurred. I do hope no-one ran him off, he was turning a good page over and he was really good to have on in the odd hours.

Yes he was. It was great having him on Discord. But for a few, brief moments. Once I spoke with him on Discord, I realized he is just a big ole teddy bear. His in-game posts need be read knowing him via Discord.

agathyus

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Santa is active on TGE Battlefield 1942 server, soon we are celebrating the 20th anniversary release of Battlefield '42 which was ahead of its time until Bf2 from my perspective. Now Battlefield is second hand COD, even Medal of Honor games seem more unique, but this is my point of view or matter of perspective

Pinky

Normal Poster
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Santa is active on TGE Battlefield 1942 server, soon we are celebrating the 20th anniversary release of Battlefield '42 which was ahead of its time until Bf2 from my perspective. Now Battlefield is second hand COD, even Medal of Honor games seem more unique, but this is my point of view or matter of perspective

I am going looking. I think I have that game downloaded. Played it years ago. Thanks.

hard_rice

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
We sure could use some of the best trolling ever found on the HELLO server.

Come back Santa. Please.
Santa did recieve a one day ban for his constant trolling and cursing. Of course he appealed it but was denied. He is gone of his own free will and accord and could return anytime.

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
Santa did recieve a one day ban for his constant trolling and cursing. Of course he appealed it but was denied. He is gone of his own free will and accord and could return anytime.

It was because of him that we found out more info about Air Piet, I know you and Santa have had your differences, but he is always welcome here and he will be rejoining us. ;)

I look forward to killing him in-game again!

Pinky

Normal Poster
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
I look forward to videoing Santa glitching.
I haven't seen anybody glitching in a long time. In fact, the guys that do that constant running and jumping like they are vibrating, I haven't see that either. I used to see RUSS laying down and spinning faster than a record. I didn't know it possible. Then shoot somebody in the head two blocks away while spinning. Amazing.

Come back Santa!

Santa

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
accusing me of glitchin?
Why schould i come back

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
accusing me of glitchin?
Why schould i come back
Ignore him please Santa. :)

Just come and play. Join us in Discord again too (there won't be any issues again there, I promise).

Santa

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
btw i didnt appealed it

Santa

Forum Newbie
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
you are better of without me if ppl like hard rice are admin wont help to fill the server

Back