• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

Lone Wolf

Pinky

Normal Poster
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
5:23 PM
Reaction score
some;)times

Will you please follow the rules? I enjoy having you in the game but when we are getting our ass handed to us, having you steal the gunship and just circle and rape main doesn't help. You run off players. We need players to play. We don't need you raping and having players leave the server.

The idea is to get and keep players. Please behave.

Pinky

Normal Poster
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Also, constantly complaining about how players are leaving in certain maps, causes more players to leave. So please stop! Thanks!

What happens when Hastings ends? What about Game Warden and Flaming Dart? It's nothing about anything I am saying. It's about going from air maps to ground maps. It's about FF being on or off. It's about map voting, on or off. It's guys who are playing at midnight in their time zones. It's about players being raped at main. I won't blame trolling because it appears to me that the few that still play are past leaving in rage.

We went from a number of players yesterday to but a few when we went to a ground map. I made a comment about the number of players leaving and you chimed in that they will be back. Did they? No. When was the last time you played La Drang or Fall of Saigon?

There's a reason why Hastings is the lead map. When I join and there are but a few of us, we stall until others show up. Then we play the map.

It's about numbers. Out of the many thousands of players of 17 years ago, there are 40-50 players remaining.

Local time
6:23 PM
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
What happens when Hastings ends? What about Game Warden and Flaming Dart? It's nothing about anything I am saying. It's about going from air maps to ground maps. It's about FF being on or off. It's about map voting, on or off. It's guys who are playing at midnight in their time zones. It's about players being raped at main. I won't blame trolling because it appears to me that the few that still play are past leaving in rage.

We went from a number of players yesterday to but a few when we went to a ground map. I made a comment about the number of players leaving and you chimed in that they will be back. Did they? No. When was the last time you played La Drang or Fall of Saigon?

There's a reason why Hastings is the lead map. When I join and there are but a few of us, we stall until others show up. Then we play the map.

It's about numbers. Out of the many thousands of players of 17 years ago, there are 40-50 players remaining.
It appears that @IceSkater agrees with your constant in-game complaining about maps and server settings as Vmax used to do. Is it OKAY to constantly complain about maps and server settings IN-GAME-CHAT that you know encourages other players to leave too? What a great strategy to vent your opinions in-game chat, that causes player numbers to drop, and then blame the map and settings for players numbers dropping.
When was the last time you played La Drang or Fall of Saigon?
Last week.

I made a comment about the number of players leaving and you chimed in that they will be back.
Then please don't blame @LoNe WoLf[Ger] for causing players to leave by stealing and circle raping raping because you are causing players to leave in your own way too.
The idea is to get and keep players.
Most players are just playing, until you point out to them that some players left, and then they leave too. Your IN-GAME complaining encourages players to leave and this is contradicting yourself by asking @LoNe WoLf[Ger] to behave while at the same time causing players to leave.

I made a comment about the number of players leaving and you chimed in that they will be back. Did they?
Of course they wouldn't because you encouraged them to leave with your constant complaining. Talk about disruptive game play!

If you want to voice your concerns, this is the forum for that. Not in-game chat. Who knows how many players leave just because of your constant complaining. Either play or leave. Don't encourage others to leave by complaining and moaning about the map before leaving.

We have had numerous votes and discussions about this topic and it has been repeatedly made clear my the majority of players both old and new that this is an ALL MAPS original server. Every player has their favorite map. Some players like ground maps, some like jungle maps, some players call for city maps, as a player did last Sunday. Some like air maps. Some like a mix of both like La Drag, Irving, etc. Try to enjoy the game and encourage players to stay instead of doing the opposite.

Local time
12:23 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
It appears that @IceSkater agrees with your constant in-game complaining about maps and server settings as Vmax used to do. Is it OKAY to constantly complain about maps and server settings IN-GAME-CHAT that you know encourages other players to leave too? What a great strategy to vent your opinions in-game chat, that causes player numbers to drop, and then blame the map and settings for players numbers dropping.
My liking his comment doesn't grant you authority to assume I agree or disagree with it Al. :) For all you know, I might be having a conversation with him regarding this topic and my liking it just means I've seen it. Which is normally the case and I respond later, either on the topic or via DM.

Let me be clear that Pinky is not the only one that has such statements in game. It's not against the rules to mention such stuff in game. Is it negative? Yes, but it's not against the rules.
Then please don't blame @LoNe WoLf[Ger] for causing players to leave by stealing and circle raping raping because you are causing players to leave in your own way too.
Above everything else that has been going on, Lone has been attacking mains of late when it was against the rules to do so. The prime subject of this topic is Lone's evident attempts at breaking this rule.

Most players are just playing, until you point out to them that some players left, and then they leave too. Your IN-GAME complaining encourages players to leave and this is contradicting yourself by asking @LoNe WoLf[Ger] to behave while at the same time causing players to leave.
Of course they wouldn't because you encouraged them to leave with your constant complaining. Talk about disruptive game play!

If you want to voice your concerns, this is the forum for that. Not in-game chat. Who knows how many players leave just because of your constant complaining. Either play or leave. Don't encourage others to leave by complaining and moaning about the map before leaving.

We have had numerous votes and discussions about this topic and it has been repeatedly made clear my the majority of players both old and new that this is an ALL MAPS original server. Every player has their favorite map. Some players like ground maps, some like jungle maps, some players call for city maps, as a player did last Sunday. Some like air maps. Some like a mix of both like La Drag, Irving, etc. Try to enjoy the game and encourage players to stay instead of doing the opposite.
By proxy, if I was to take action against Pinky for this, then I should also take action against those that willingly draw players out of our server to other servers. It's the same cup of tea, just a different person that drinks it. In-game complaints of "too little people, by for now" etc..etc.. should also then have action taken against them. But we don't do that.

People are allowed to voice their opinions, it is what I run this community off of. In the case of your DM to me, it was the fact that it was a staff member doing it that warranted further action along with it actually being ceaseless in nature.

If you re-joined Discord, perhaps you might be able to have a more civil conversation. Typed out words hit differently than compared to words spoken. I know you will dislike my actions that don't align with your own personal views, but if you were ever in my position you might just understand that I don't do things to piss people off, I don't change my actions based on what direction the wind may be blowing that day.

I do it to ensure the survival of the game. I do things for a reason and I am most certainly not going to apologize if you feel like I'm doing it just because I feel like doing it.

Also, again I say, it is impossible to keep every single player happy. Map vote was a means to an end to balance things out, to give players a choice when it was quiet. The map vote spam was complained about, thus I've introduced the fact that Admins can change the maps according to majority vote at the time.

Friendly Fire was a hot topic all the time, you personally love it along with several others, I personally don't have any issue with it as a player because it just doesn't affect me. However, it affects those that simply choose theatrical methods to play the game.

Player count is my absolute concern, thus if I need to make a hasty decision to double back on a community vote or my own public decision, I will do it if the need arises (which thus far has not) to reclaim our players.

Regards,
Ice

Ps.
Either play or leave
As an ex staff member, and seeing how I dealt with those that said exactly this phrase, I expect you to know better. We do not say that, it is a thing of the past.

Local time
6:23 PM
Reaction score
Steam
 antiawp
As an ex staff member, and seeing how I dealt with those that said exactly this phrase, I expect you to know better. We do not say that, it is a thing of the past.
What I meant is, enjoy the game or leave if you don't like the map. But don't encourage others to leave by constantly pointing out that players are leaving because of a certain map.

People are allowed to voice their opinions, it is what I run this community off of.
Please remember that there are a few players who have been permanently banned, or lost their admin status, because of voicing their opinions. This is a grey area! This is especially a matter of concern when you know that such acts of voicing opinions causes players to leave.
In-game complaints of "too little people, by for now" etc..etc.. should also then have action taken against them.
Exactly. That's my whole point.

Local time
12:23 AM
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
What I meant is, enjoy the game or leave if you don't like the map. But don't encourage others to leave by constantly pointing out that players are leaving because of a certain map.
That did not appear as such. Again, if I were to take action it would be against several players. Hardly going to happen.

Please remember that there are a few players who have been permanently banned, or lost their admin status, because of voicing their opinions. This is a grey area! This is especially a matter of concern when you know that such acts of voicing opinions causes players to leave.
I'm the last person you need to remind of this, thank you very much.

Exactly. That's my whole point.
It comes down to how it's actioned out Al. Whether it is truly malicious or just general complaints or concerns. Also, not every player joins us on Discord, not every player has a forum account. They use the game chat to communicate, I'm hardly going to ban such stuff in-chat.

If it's proven to be truly malicious intent to actually chase players away, then I will take action that is warranted.

Let's see what else happens here.

Regards,
Ice

Pinky

Normal Poster
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Al, if you think that my comments about players leaving has anything to do with players leaving, you need to stop smoking what you are smoking. lol - seriously. My fricking comments are when we go to a ground map and I say "We had 16 players on, now we have 6." Tell me how that comment drove off the 10 players that left before I ever made my comment.

You can't make this hist up. You are just looking for a reason to complain about me. You are done complaining about Paranoid, now it's me.

I follow the rules. And I will continue to do so.

Pinky

Normal Poster
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Also, constantly complaining about how players are leaving in certain maps, causes more players to leave. So please stop! Thanks!

Constant complaining? lol yeah. So you said it that makes it true.

Last edited:
Back