• Need to report a player? Or a server issue? Or just need help? Use our helpdesk! Click here and open a ticket for faster response times!

High Tech Airsoft weapons

Local time
11:07 PM
Reaction score

We here in Australia are not allowed to have airsoft, let alone anything real.Yet we wonder why we are being held captive in our own country. Now we have storm trooper police shooting rubber bullet at us after the police start trouble at peaceful "pro choice vax" protests. After there was trouble with the construction workers ,having to be vaccinated to keep their jobs. Now all construction sites are closed for 2 weeks or until the 300,000 workers get vaxxed or are fired.
This maybe tame to the USA or other countries ,but this is new to Australia to have our own Protectors the Police charging and knocking a 70 year old peaceful protester to the ground then pepper spraying her in the face while she lay there with a broken hip.Using pepper ball AR 15s, semi auto grenade flash bang and CS launchers, bean bag shot guns, and tasers, on unarmed ,non violent citizens. Sad times for Australia. Have a look on YT for "Melbourne Riots" Don't believe what the MSM says find the independent news like Rebel News or others.These protests are NOT about "anti vax" it's gone beyond that to.
Freedom NOT to have your skin punctured and a drug injected into your blood stream, by force of the government.
If you are not Vaxxed shops/stores/ supermarkets/restaurants/chain stores like "Mac Donald's", can refuse you entry and service.
They used to call that, SEGREGATION! Vaxxed Tap and UN Vaxxed Tap to drink from, Just like the good oL days when people of colour were SEGREGATED!
Sorry for my rant. But this needs to be known and shared.

Last edited:
Local time
Reaction score
We here in Australia are not allowed to have airsoft, let alone anything real.Yet we wonder why we are being held captive in our own country. Now we have storm trooper police shooting rubber bullet at us after the police start trouble at peaceful "pro choice vax" protests. After there was trouble with the construction workers ,having to be vaccinated to keep their jobs. Now all construction sites are closed for 2 weeks or until the 300,000 workers get vaxxed or are fired.
This maybe tame to the USA or other countries ,but this new to Australia to have our own Protectors the Police charging and knocking a 70 year old peaceful protester to the ground then pepper spraying her in the face while she lay there with a broken hip.Using pepper ball AR 15s semi auto grenade launchers, bean bag shot guns, and tasers, on unarmed ,non violent citizens. Sad times for Australia. Have a look on YT for "Melbourne Riots" Don't believe what the MSM says find the independent news like Rebel News or others.These protests are NOT about "anti vax" it's gone beyond that to.
Freedom NOT to have your skin punctured and a drug injected into your blood stream, by force of the government.
If you are not Vaxxed shops/stores/ supermarkets/restaurants/chain stores like "Mac Donald's", can refuse you entry and service.
They used to call that, SEGREGATION! Vaxxed Tap and UN Vaxxed Tap to drink from, Just like the good oL days when people of colour were SEGREGATED!
Sorry for my rant. But this needs to be known and shared.
Some will think or say well if you're not vaxxed then that's your choice to be segregated. I reply Can I come and stick a piece of SS into your arm and inject a drug through that device into your blood, WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT!

LTShaun

Regular Poster
HELLOCLAN LEADERSHIP
-[HELLO]-BFV
-[HELLO]-BF1942
DONATOR
REGISTERED
Local time
5:07 AM
Reaction score
Some will think or say well if you're not vaxxed then that's your choice to be segregated. I reply Can I come and stick a piece of SS into your arm and inject a drug through that device into your blood, WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT!
Similar things starting in Canada, no police violence or military presence yet so we are lucky still. I will say this I am going to get my vaccine on Monday because if I don’t I will loose my job and I won’t be able to go out and buy essentials either.

agathyus

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
11:07 AM
Reaction score
244096162_10224309013625575_8717301358631680224_n.jpg

Me as a victim as well stand with you and Vmax

Local time
Reaction score
Real Name
Shaun
A reminder that while everyone has a right to their own opinion...

We do not host politics on our platforms. Moreover...this was supposed to be a post about Airsoft which has ended on "the jab" topic.

Please remember our forum rules. Especially the "keep on topic" one.

Regards,
Ice

agathyus

Normal Poster
REGISTERED
Local time
Reaction score
Spam Content
This content has been deleted by a moderator. It did not contain any information pertaining to the topic at hand, which is about Airsoft.

Last edited by a moderator:
Local time
Reaction score
A reminder that while everyone has a right to their own opinion...

We do not host politics on our platforms. Moreover...this was supposed to be a post about Airsoft which has ended on "the jab" topic.

Please remember our forum rules. Especially the "keep on topic" one.

Regards,
Ice

Last edited:

mRoRange

Regular Poster
BATTLEFIELD VIETNAM ADMIN
-[HELLO]-BFV
REGISTERED
Local time
2:07 AM
Reaction score

agathyus